1

SMS Lovers (One-Shot)
Seohyun's POV"            Seohyun.,What's wrong with you?"                 I just ignore my mother and went upstairs with teary eyes. I locked the door and cried. "Kyuhyun and Jessica will be engaged next mont..." I cried even louder.                 I remember what happened in school today. Kyuhyun propose Jessica at the basketball court,which everyone in the school can see it. I really need someone to talk with now. My mother?Ah!It's imposibble..She just..She wouldn't understand this... I decided to text Taeyeon and ask her to come. When I was about to write the text,I accidently delete all my contacts. Ahh~What should I do?I can't even text her now..Pabo you Seohyun. I drop myself on the bed. Pabo you,Seohyun..Pabo you...My mind keep saying that words. "What is Taeyeon's number?Ah!I think I remember it!" I take my phone back and start writing my text. 'Taeyeon-ssi,can you come to my house now?I really need someone to talk with...' Then,I wrote down her number. I'm pretty sure I remember her number phone..And I'm sure it is hers. I clicked send. After two minutes,my phone vibrates. 'Who is this?And I am not Taeyeon..' Mwoo?!I send it to the wrong number?But I am sure it is Taeyeon's. 'Taeyeon,I know that it is you..There's no time for joking now,Please...' I replied the text. 'Sorry but I am not Taeyeon..Maybe you had sent it to the wrong number,please check it again.' I checked the number again.. Taeyeon's number is,0118210713xxxxx..I sent it to 0118211713xxxxx..! Ah!I really sent it to the wrong number! 'I'm sorry..I thought this number belongs to my friend..Mianhe.,' 'Ah~It's okay:) ' He replied me back. I throw my phone to the corner of my bed.How can I got the wrong number..Now,I don't feel like to text anyone,including Taeyeon.             Kyuhyun's POV             'Ah~It's okay:) ' I send the text . I waited for her to reply but,she didn't. Why I wanted her to reply?Because I am really bored now.And I need someone to text with..Jessica's phone is unactive,so I can't text her. After 10 minutes,I didn't get any text yet.. I decided to text her first. 'You...Urmm,you said that you need someone to talk with..Maybe you can talk with me... :p '             Seohyun's POV             What?!Is he serious?We didn't even know each other. 'Really?Are you sure?' I just wanted to test him. 'Ne..' 'But I am really a boring person,' 'I don't mind,so what is your name?' 'Not going to tell you..' 'Okay..Okay..Do you a girl or boy?.' 'Girl......' 'Ohh~Well I am a boy.Hey,girl..Don't you want to know my name?' 'Okay,then,what is your name?' 'Not going to tell you too..hehe .. My name started with the letter K .. xD.' 'Mine is S :) ' 'Okay,Miss S,you will call me Mr K ..' He is friendly...I thought.. 'Okay,Mr K :p ' 'So,Miss S,mind telling me your problem?' 'What problem?' OmG ! How can Mr K know that I am having problem?? 'Well,you tell me..'Taeyeon,please come to my house..I need to talk with someone'...Don't you remember?' Ah~How could I forgot that? 'Well...My crush will engaged with someone next month..' I don't know why I told him,but I think that he can be trusted.             Kyuhyun's POV             'Well,my crush will engagad with someone next month..' Her crush?I also will engaged with Jessica next month. 'You said,your crush..Look like you haven't confess to him yet..Am I right?' 'Ne.,You're right.' 'Why?' 'Why what?' Aishh...This girl... 'Of course., Why don't you confess?' She didn't reply..Did she mad at me? 'Miss S ? Why don't you reply?Do you mad at me?' I waited for another 5 minutes.Then I decided to text her again. 'I'm sorry..'           Seohyun's POV             'I am sorry,' I didn't reply his text so he will know that I don't want to talk about Kyuhyun.              ***        I had already told Taeyeon about Mr K. "Seohyun!What if Mr K is actually Mr Kyuhyun ?"Taeyeon smirks. "Yah!!It is impossible.Besides,.." "Ne,I know..I am just kidding,"Taeyeon cut my words. "Taeyeon-ssi,isn't that is Kyuhyun and..Jessica ?"I asked while pointed to them.They are laughing happily and Kyuhyun gave Jessica something..It looks like necklace.. "That's enough!" Taeyeon pull my hand and we go to another place. Maybe she saw that my eyes started to teary..Taeyeon then hugged me..And I cried once again,because of Kyuhyun. At home,I text Mr K. 'Mr.K ,I need someone to talk with .. Again,' 'What it is?' 'My crush...He gave his girlfriend a necklace..'             Kyuhyun's POV          'My crush...He gave his girlfriend a necklace..' Are this is just accident...or what?!I also had give Jessica a necklace today...And she also said that her crush will engaged next month.. 'Miss S , what is your crush's name?' 'Why?' 'Is he Kyuhyun??' I finally asked her.               Seohyun's POV          'Is he Kyuhyun?' What??How could he know?Did he ..Did Mr K is .. Kyuhyun?! 'Ne..He is..Why?Is you Kyuhyun?' 'Ne,I am Kyuhyun,Cho Kyuhyun!!' What?!I must be dreaming !! Wake up Seohyun ! Wake up !!! 'Kyuhyun...' I didn't know what to write anymore.. 'So I am your crush ??Huh,I am sorry but I love Jessica.,not you!!' 'It's okay,I understand,and I will not disturb you anymore..Be happy with Jessica..And Bye,.Mr K ..' I cried after I send that text . I will forget Kyuhyun..And I know, I can do it.