Long time no see

Donghwa High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 years later]

You went up to the stage to receive the 'best student' award and smiled at the camera which was flashing at you. After giving a speech, you went back to your seat. Your mother's eyes was teary.

After the graduation ceremony, you went out from the hall and Seohee shouted "KYAAA!!!"

You chuckled. Your mother went to you and hugged you. "I'm really proud of you," her eyes filled with tears.

"Aww..omma, don't cry.It's supposed to be a happy day,right?I'm finishing my school days," you smiled. She nodded and smiled.

Out of sudden, Seohee tapped your back and you turned. She pointed to somewhere.

You turned your head and saw a couple was kissing each other. "People do that on graduation day,right?" Seohee smiled sheepishly.You made a face like you wanna puke.

"What?I thought Kyungsoo did ki-" you quickly covered Seohee's mouth. You pulled her to somewhere a bit far from there.

"You don't have to say it in front of my mother," you said. "Sorry, I'm too excited," Seohee smiled a silly smile.

"Umm,Jihyun, make sure you come to the address that I gave you this morning, tonight 'kay! We're having a party!" Seohee smiled widely. You smiled back.

~~~~~~~~

You took a cab an arrived at a restaurant. The waitress led you to a reserved room. You sat down and waited for your friends to appear.

You were busy with your phone when you heard someone coming in you turned your head up to found a handsome tall guy standing in front of you.

He was Do Kyungsoo.

Your heart was beating faster every seconds. You don't know wether you're feeling anxious, excited or nervous.

"Hey.Long time no see," he started.

You just closed your eyes thinking of what you should reply. *OMG.Is it just me or he looks so handsome tonight?*

*nonono Jihyun! Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter