A special present

Donghwa High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at a sauna, trying to relax without anyone bothering. But the ahjumma beside you were talking so loud that it annoyed you. *Urgh, sound pollution* you rolled your eyes and  went somewhere as far as you could from the ahjumma.

You sat down nicely and enjoyed the sweet rice drink. "Ahh...." you muttered under your breath. Since you really didn't have anything to do, you 'listened' to two ahjummas' talk. * Seriously,what am I doing?Eavesdropping people's talk.Wait..nonono.I'm not eavesdropping,it's just that they talk too loud that it attracted my attention*. Then you continued listening.

"Eavesdropping someone's talk?You're quite naughty," someone whispered to your ears. "What?I'm not eavesdropping! I just..." you denied a little bit too loud that the two ahjummas stopped their talk and looked at you.

 You stared at Kyungsoo "Thanks A LOT," . "No problem," he smirked.  You rolled your eyes."What are you doing here?". "Relaxing.I'm not following you or something, so stop dreaming,". "Since when did I...urgh." you rolled your eyes. A smirk was formed on his face.

"Yah." he called. You turned to receive a hit on your head. "Ouch!"you touched your head. "Do you have to do THAT to break the egg?!" you glared at him. He chuckled.

"Here,let's play rock paper scissors and the winner can break the egg on the opponent's head." he suggested. You nodded and played rock paper scissors. You won.

"Get ready!"you smiled for your 'victory'. You then quickly hit his head. "Ah!" then, it was his turn to touch his head. You looked at him. He was frowning in pain. "Are you okay?I'm sure I didn't hit as hard as I could,". You went towards him and moved his hand. You took a look at his head.

"Wait...there's nothing wrong with your-" he suddenly cupped your face. Tup Tup. Your heart was beating faster than usual. "What...are...you..doing?". "Are you worried?" he asked. "About what?". "Me." . *Don't he have any other question to ask?Of course idiot!*  "Why would I?" you tried to avoid his question.

He leaned closer to you and...his phone rang. He stopped and your face and his were just 3 inches away. He leaned back and took his phone *stupid phone.stupid phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter