Oh You're Back? I Didn't Even Notice... (lies)

A Recipe For Jealously

(Jieun's POV) 

Whoosh, the cold air blasts on my face, as I plaster a smile on my face while my eyes are closed. "Finally back in Seoul... Time to see my Yoseobie oppa," I smile to myself. I told him I was coming back to Seoul in time for his solo album debut~ (I know, I know, the date is TOTALLY different, mianhae..~) But I told him this news 4 months ago, when I was 1/3's into my comeback. Hm, perhaps this will be his test as a loyal boyfriend, I smirk to myself.

As I start making my way to the exit, I notice a red rose with my name written on a card next to it. You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat, but I think it'd safe for me to check it. I open the card carefully, staring at its beauty, and inside says:

 

                                             Dear Jieun,

                                                         Follow the path of roses, and you will find out who I am.

                                                                                                             Love, Anonymous.

 

Eh? Could it be my loving Seobie sending me these roses and this card? Time to find out for myself.

Taking my steps, as gentle as I could, but still hearing the familiar sound of my heels clicking against the marble floor of the airport, while finding each and every one of the roses in about 7 minutes. Upon finding the last one, I look up and see the mysterious person that left me all these. Knowing that I guessed it right, a smile forms on my face as I hurriedly rush over to him.

"Yoseobie~ bogoshipoyo (I missed you)!" I squeal in excitement and hugs him. 

Yoseob lightly chuckles, his arms around my waist, with a smirk plastered on his face while saying the words that I longed to hear from him once I got back, "Nado (Me too), welcome back into Seoul and my arms, jagiya."

Oh, and how I missed his scent that was as sweet as usual, just like candy. Taking my time while breathing him in, he pulls away from the hug, and I notice another girl beside him, and looks at me as if I was thin air. Scanning with my eyes, I notice she has long, flowing hair down to her waist, legs of a model, face of an idol, and presence of well known person.

"Um, doo goo saeyo (who are you)?" I said while clinging onto Yoseob.

"Jieun-ah~, this is Bae Suzy, from Miss A, don't you know her?" he proclaims with a twinkle in his eye.

"Ahh, I see. Well then, annyeongsayo (hello - formal), IU meda," I say with a fake smile on my face. Why did she come with my Yoseob? I'm pretty sure the whole nation should know by now that I'm dating him. I wonder what's going on... He's got some explaining to do later on once I get settled in.

"Nae, annyeongsayo, Suzy meda," she says with a small smile.

There is a silence that hushes us all, leaving us with in an awkward state. Yoseob is the first to break it, saying that we should all go out for dinner tonight. And of course, she answers with a cheerful aura directed to Yoseob, totally different with what she presented to me.

"That sounds great Yoseob! When should we go?"

"Mmm, after I help Jieun get settled in. So..how about 8:30?"

"It's a plan~ I'll see you then!" She smiles widely and turns around and walks off. Just as she walks away, He pulls my hand towards him, and says,:"Kaja (Let's go), time to go to our dorm," he beams at me, emphasizing the our part.

"Nae~"

I think to myself, this is going to be a long night.

 

(Yoseob's POV)

So far, so good, I smirk to myself. The plan is just about to take off. I could tell she was getting pissed off at the fact that I brought Suzy with me. It took much persuding to have her accept my evil, yet thoughtful plan. She didn't like the fact that she had to pretend to like me to try to get Jieun jealous.

After helping Jieun get used to Seoul again, we both change into some formal clothes to get ready for the dinner tonight. I stare at myself in the mirror, thinking to myself.

Ahh~ I look perfect for tonight. A black tux with a bow tie? Absolutely stunning. Of course, that's what Jieun gets for dating such a cute guy like me. Cocky, I know.

I walk downstairs, waiting for Jieun to finish changing, and she finally steps in the living room, with a beautiful sunset pink dress that accent her curves perfectly. Cute, yet innocent. One of the reasons why I loved that color on her.

Staring at her adoringly, I say, "Ready?"

She gives me a small smile, and replies, "Nae."

I take her hand, and we get into the car, driving to the restuarant that I booked for the three of us.

The plan's just about to start, I simply cannot wait any longer.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? Once again, sorry for not updating as often as you all desired, but I assure you, I will never give up on this story. Subscibe and comment your opinons on this chapter~

Oh and once again, if you want a for one of the chapters, message me privately and let me know (;

Thanks for reading/subscribing~~

Annyeong~ (it can mean goodbye too xD)