Fun With Fire

A Recipe For Jealously

(Yoseob's POV)

God, I haven't seen my beautiful jagiya, Jieun, in so, freaking, long. The only thing that keeps me close to her is watching her music shows, and Dream High. Since B2ST is on a hiatus to prepare for our big comeback, we have so much time for ourselves. And while that happens, Jieun currently has her comeback. Perfect timing eh? Not really.

Everything about her is perfect. There isn't a thing I would change.

Perfect skin, eyes, face, lips, legs, hands, and personality. And her comeback just makes her look, not cute, but really, really hot. And considering that I'm a guy, and the fact that I'm her boyfriend, it's a bit hard to keep my dirty thoughts in my head. I can just imagine it, my hands roaming all over her body, her lips on mine, skin against skin, and raspy moans, breathing out each other's names. (Do you guys want a ? Comment your opinions~)

But one of the problems, is that she hasn't been answering my calls, texts, or emails. I get that she's busy, but how come she also has time to reply to her fans on twitter? I don't know why, but I refuse to think that she is purposely avoiding me. What did I do wrong? I don't understand. 

Does she know how much I love her?

Does she know...that I'm worried sick about her with every breath I take?

And even more important, does she know that I can't hold in my ual frustration any longer? (Naughty Seobie~)

I stand up, lifelessly, and walk slowly towards the calender. Didn't it say on her fanpage that she was coming back to Seoul for a 2 week break? But I think it was gonna be in May next year. It's December 10th right now. .

As I finally reach the wall where the calender is taped, I stare at it very closely. 

December 12, 13, 14... 15?!?!?!? 

Oh. My. Gosh.

JIEUN IS COMING BACK ON THE 15. YAAAAAAAY. In five days. YAAAAAAAAAAAY. Now I get to see my beautiful and stunning girlfrend. Which reminds me... I always loved teasing her so... time to call up one of my good friends. Ahh, I smirk to myself, this will be the best 2 weeks ever.