Chap. 2

EXO Comes

 

You and your best friends are excited while walking to where the members are. Finally your in front of the door and you opened it. Everyone looks your way and welcomes you.  There's food on the table and drinks. The guys are sweaty but not smelly...or rather they look y with it. Shining arms from sweat..towels  hanging down there neck and slowly wiping sweat. It looked y. Your looking for Kai while your bestfriend 1 (the one that Chanyeol gave his rose to.) is with Chanyeol already. And your bestfriend 2 (the one Luhan gave his Rose to.) is heading to Luhan cause Luhan  is telling her to sit beside him. On the other hand your still looking for Kai. Finally someone sees you which is Kris and said Kai is currently changing in another room. You waited patiently,and Kris went to Kai to tell him your there already. Suddenly,you hear someone running in the hallway and the door  quickly opens. Straightaway when you see who it was you stood up and said,"Annyeong haseyo" with 90 degree bow. Kai quickly walks towards you and grab you on the arms gently and un-bows you. 
Kai:You don't have to do that. We've known each other for so long. 
You:Well...
With a blushing face and not looking at Kai straight to his eyes. You keep averting but he keeps trying to look you in the eyes. He hugs you. And faces you. 
Kai:you know I've missed you so much. Ever since you left Korea a year ago. I can't stop thinking about you. All the things I've accomplished are all because of you and for you. 
You,finally looks at him....
You stare in his eyes to see if his lying or just playing a trick on you but you don't see any sign of that. So you take it seriously. 
Kai:wi...will you go out with me?
Your eyes widen like D.O's when he's shocked. 
You:I..I..i don't know if I should go out with you...if I'm even worthy of you. I've known you for years Kai and I know your a really good guy even with that smirk of yours...any girl would wanna have you as a boyfriend but I don't know...
You said in a nervous voice. 
Kai: I like you,(your name) and I'm serious.... Your the most kind and nicest girl I've met and Among all those girls outside your the most beautiful,pretty and sometimes even too cute that I can't handle it... 
He turns around to say sorry to your best friends. And they just nod and said whatever. You also looked behind Kai and finds everyone witnessing whats happening and Kris is even holding a camera that you don't know if its recording or not...You just ignore it anyway since what you and Kai are talking about a really important ,serious matter. 
You:okay...I'll go out with you. I've liked you since I met you. I can't believe you actually like a girl like me. A plain girl like me of all. 
He hugs you and kisses your forehead,nice ,your upper lip and finally he kisses you deeply when he reaches you lips. 
And whispers in your ear "Your not plain at all remember that...I love you,Thank you for accepting my heart..."
 
Suddenly the staff said the food is ready to eat. Xiumin ,Tao,Chen ,Suho,Lay,Sehun,Baekhyun and D.O heads to the table and eats. Tao calls Chanyeol,Luhan ,Kris and the two of your bestfriends. You look at them and they don't want to go and said "NO!!i wanna see what they're going to do now!"
Tao replies with "If you guys don't eat now all the food will be gone. "
You can see that they're having a quick deep thinking about whether to eat or watch you. They made up their mind and scratch their head and heads to the table. 
 
You and Kai have reserved food over at another table so you don't really have to worry about food. 
 
Kai whispered :let's go over there at the curtained change room. 
You:Ok...
You and Kai is there and he hugged you tightly and suddenly you feel something cold-ish on your neck. You look at you neck and sees a necklace with a "K" in the middle if a Heart. It has some unique design that you can't explain. You look at Kai and he said
Kai:I made it myself. 
You:really? Thank you so much Kai <3
You hug again and kiss again after kissing you hug each other again and you see Kris with a camera and your 2 bestfriend ! Even Luhan and Chanyeol were watching you! You stick out your tongue to your bestfriends to show how sweet you and Kai are. 
 
The concert went on and suddenly Kai is announcing something. Something about not bullying you or else he'll take it personal. You have no idea whats happening what he's talking about...how people know your dating. Finally,bestfriend 1 tells you that the Camera that Kris was holding is wirelessly connected to the screen. And that kris was actually showing everyone what you and Kai did. Both of your bestfriend is laughing at you being so clueless. Saying their plan to help Kai worked! Not just work but really fully successfully worked. 
You: what plan are you guys talking about??
BF1&2: You know...that plan ;)
You:WHAT PLAN?!?!
BF1:chill bro,the plan to help Kai ask you out after all these years.  
While your best friends are explaining that to you, EXO started to perform Two Moons but the Roll Like A Buffalo Version and you really like that song because of the the Roll Like A Buffalo line. After this song ended they said their thanks,bowed and Kai reminded everyone not to hurt you.  Everyone still cheered as EXO goes back to the backstage,And so did you. You met with Kai and your two best friends went to the other members and congratulates them for finishing a really long concert. 
 
After about an hour everything is settled and EXO can finally go to their hotel. And guess what! You get to stay with then 3 days and 2 night because you your SPECIAL VIP TICKET!