Come and Go

EXO Comes

 

You're in your school studying,hanging out with friends. When you heard the news EXO is coming to your school. The whole school is having an assembly for EXO. EXO members at the back of the stage with the principal,they are having a chat. The principal asked if EXO will give out 3 VIP tickets. EXO said they will. With that,the principal wonders who the lucky three peop
 
le are. So he asks them," who are these lucky people who are going to get the VIP tickets? If you haven't chose anyone yet I can help you organize it. " Kris replies " oh,we already know who will give it to,thanks for the offer." The principal asks who. Kris and the other members said there's 2 lucky people who'll get it in this school and 1 person from another school,however they already know who's the other person that'll be lucky. By that time their manager is getting the one person from another school to attend the upcoming assembly in your school. 
 
Finally,the one person from another school arrives and the Assembly starts. 
The girl goes to the auditorium straight since she used to go to your school. She's your friend. You're best friend that is. EXO members gets out on the stage and almost every girl screams! 
EXO announces that they are having a concert and there are some lucky people who will get VIP tickets. Students started shouting "choose me please!choose me Oppa!" EXO gets down from the stage and walks. You look at them walking and they're walking towards you. You didn't fangirl or anything. Luhan gives the VIP ticket to your friend beside you which is also your best friend. Then Chanyeol gives the other ticket to your other bestfriend from the other school. Lastly,Kai gives you the last ticket. You gladly accept and you three just looks at the members while the other student are complaining why it had to be you guys. Kai comments back on that and reminded everyone that they did a raffle ticket and the three of you are the winners. Suddenly all the student were sad cause they didn't win in that raffle even though they entered many times. 
You and the two of your bestfriends can talk and understand Korean,you guys are fluent since you lived in South Korea for a year. You and your friends talks to them in Korean and said "we never entered your raffle.." And Kai replied "we know." And smirks with his signature smirk. And you bestfriends are just laughing. Th other students are jealous because you guys are talking to them. With that ,the assembly ended. EXO heads back to their van with the manager and fans behind. You and your friends walks right behind the members are they said "see you guys at the concert!you better come or else!" In Korean. They also said their thank to the other students and said they should come and watch their concert.
 
T
he concert day finally came and the arena is full. No seats left open at all. You and your friends are in the very front of the stage. Everyone is cheering for EXO since they haven't come out yet. After about five minutes the stage darkens and EXO finally comes out dancing to Two Moons. Everyone cheers even louder than before. When EXO finished there first song they stopped an
d talks. They asks how everyone is doing and is everyone having fun. Everyone replied with "Yes!!!" And so did you and your friends. One of the host then said "EXO Members will be giving out rose to a random girl!""Let's see who they'll choose!" A lady brings out a dozen of roses and hands one rose each member. Suho comes down first and is followed by Chen and another and another until Luhan,Chanyeol and Kai are left on the stage. Chanyeol comes down first and heads to the VIP section. And walks straight to one of your best friend beside you. Chanyeol gives it like a prince. Left hand behind his back and bowing,smiling at your best friend with his charming killer smile. Your best friend accepts gladly with a big bright smile on her face. You focused on them you didn't notice Kai is the only one on the stage so you looked for Luhan and you see him walking your direction again. And now he's right in front of your other best friend. Giving it normally but with a smiling face and shining eyes. Your best friend accepts the rose too. All the members went back up the stage but Kai still has his rose. And your whispering to yourself "Please Kai give it to me...Give it to me ...jehbal.." You're best friends are giggling because they can hear you talking to yourself. Luhan ,Chanyeol started to laugh at him and so did the other members. Suddenly a song comes on and Kai started singing and it's a BALLAD!!a BALLAD LOVE SONG!!! He walks across the stage and went down the side stairs. Slowly walking...walking towards the VIP box again! A member is walking towards the VIP box! Finally he reached the VIP box and he stops in front of you. Still singing he stares at you. The audience stares at you and Kai...it's gives you butterflies. Kai gives you the rose while singing. The song ends and you feel relief! It's feels like a big thing is just gone! But Kai still there standing in front of you. You whisper to him" I didn't even think that you'd give it to me." He laughs and said "Well I gave to you,do you not want it?Should I take it back?" Immediately you reply "No,No.. Don't take it back.I like it". You said "Thank you. " and he said," If you really wanna thank me,you have to do something for me." And you ask,"What?" On spur of the moment,Kai's face is suddenly in front of yours. And he stares in your eyes deeply and kisses you. This happens while Baekhyun and D.O sings "What Is Love?"
Suddenly! You see yourself and Kai kissing on the big screen!! However Kai can't see cause he's facing you. And most of all he doesn't care! It's almost been a minute since he started kissing you and you're still on the screen. You can hear the audience shouting "AWW..." "BOO!!!" "OMG!oh my god!!" That went even after Kai kisses you! Kai runs up to the stage and joins the other members dancing to MAMA! While you were left there spaced out with two of you bestfriends crying out of laughter! They've been laughing since forever!! Kris pointed them to the cameraman and now they're on the screen. I laughed at them like they laughed at me!
 
Two more songs were sang and was danced and they said they're having a break. You and your friends heads to the backstage since you've got the SPECIAL VIP TICKET! And the members welcome you