Aftermath ♥

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the dorm.

***************

"What were you thinking, Yixing?!" the manager scolded. "Do you even thought about the rest of the boys?!"

Lay stayed silent. While the rest of Exo sighed. "This is gonna be on every newspaper and magazine tomorrow..." the man kept ranting endlessly but Lay didn't hear it. All he could think about was that he hope L.J. had seen the interview and that she realized he was talking about her. 

"I'm gonna go make a few phone calls and try to minimize the scandal." That's all Lay heard his manager say. 

Xiumin walked up to him giving him a comforting pat on the back. "Are you okay?" Lay only nodded. "Dude, don't sulk over the manager. He is just worried about our image and well being, but if you wanna know what I think; I would say I totally agree with what you did." Xiumin smiled and walked out. 

Lay sat on the couch, threw his head back and stare at the ceiling. His thoughts wondered all over the place. Her, him and Exo. He was selfish by talking about her and wanting to know her, but it just felt right. In his heart, she is different. He felt guilty about the scandal that may come over his act but he regretted nothing. He had to at least thank her personally for worrying about him. 

His thoughts were interrupted by Tao who came running with his animal print covered IPad. "Yixing ge! Look!" he showed him the screen and Lay's eyes grew large. 

 

"Exo's Lay In Love With A Fan!"

"Exo-M Lay Declaring His Love To L.J."

"Lay & LJ: Story of a Fan And An Idol"

"Exo's Fan Sites Going Wild Over Lay's Confession"

"Who Is L.J.? How Did She Won His Heart?"

 

All this in a few hours. He was beyond overwhelmed. He didn't expect it to spread out so fast. *How am I gonna deal with this?*  His mind was going so fast that a headache was almost inmediate. "I'm gonna go sleep now..." he said before going in his room and quickly falling asleep. In the middle of the night, he woke up. He sat on the bed, looking out the window. "L.J..." he murmured; then he looked for the box where he kept her letters and read them all over again. Without realizing it, a smile glued itself on his face. Laying back, he kept reading them again and again and before he knew it, he fell asleep again. 

"Oh look at this..." Xiumin said to Tao and both looked at Lay sleeping figure with two letters on his chest. "He really wants to meet her!" Xiumin stated while Tao agreed. "I'm gonna take a picture of this so I can blackmail him later..." Tao said playfully. "Do what you gotta do, maknae." the older said exiting the room not too much after, Tao followed.

The day was like they all expected. Newspapers, magazines and T.V. reports. all talking about the love confession of an idol to a fan. The poor Lay just sulked all day during his scheduel. Just entering the SM building was a bad situation. Girls proclaiming that they were L.J. and throwing themselves at him. It took him a good fifteen minutes to walk twenty feet to the building door. Lot of girls. Once in the practice room, he sat in a corner to catch his breath. "What have I done?!" he whispered to himself. The week we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter