beautiful target

Song To Story

Baro stretched. "Oppa! Don't leave!" Sunhwa moaned, grabbing his arm. Baro tried to shrugged her off. "Aish! Can't you let go?" He asked. "But Oppa, you can't break up with me only a few days after we started dating!" She whined. "You have become boring." He closed his locker, walking away. "How can I become interesting? I'll do anything!" She cried, following him. "Yo! Sandeul! Gongchan!" Baro yelled, catching up with his friends. Sunhwa didn't follow, she was pouting behind them. "Broke it off with her?" Gongchan guessed. Baro nodded with a grin. "That is 12 girls and 3 guys, making that a grand total of 15 people you have seduced so far this year, and it's only been a month." Sandeul pointed out. "Why don't you seek to make an actual relationship, like Gongchan and me?" He added, linking arms with Gongchan. Baro shook his head. "Too boring. I can't be tied down to only one person." Baro replied. "Let's go to class." He added. "Just wait, you will find someone you love. You don't get bored with someone you love." Gongchan assured him. "It's been almost a year and a half and I'm still not bored of Sandeul Hyung." He added. "Sure sure." Baro waved his words away, walking into the classroom and taking his seat. Sandeul and Gongchan also took their seats beside him. They started whispering. It kind of bugged Baro. "Class. We have a new student who comes from New York. Shin Dong Woo." Said the teacher, a guy with longish hair and glasses walked in. He was smiling, his front teeth were slightly larger giving him an appearance of someone younger. "Hello, I am Dong Woo, but everyone at my old school called me Cnu, please call me Cnu." He said, bowing. He had a silky voice. "Hey, Gongchan." Baro whispered, nudging the younger boy. Gongchan turned. "Yes?" He asked, eyebrows raised. "I think I found my next target." Baro wagged his eye brows. "The new kid?" Gongchan asked, it sounded like a sigh. Baro nodded. "There is an empty seat next to Baro. Baro, Gongchan, and Sandeul , would you show him around the school at lunch?" The teacher asked. "Yes!" Baro said quickly. "There's a problem." Whispered Jinyoung, who sat right behind Baro. Baro turned and glared as Dong Woo sat down. "I'm Baro. Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand. "Hello." Dong Woo grabbed his hand firmly. The class went by quickly, Baro didn't notice- he was making plans for how to seduce the new kid, Cnu. Baro is straight, he has never liked a guy but a few times he would target one because they were beautiful. He loved beautiful things and continued to add people to the beautiful people he has seduced list. It was a pretty big list because Baro himself was gorgeous and people, mostly girls, tend to fall for his super good looks, charm, and act he puts on. He will date them after they have fallen for him and move onto the next target. Cnu is the perfect candidate for his list. "I am Gongchan, and this is my boyfriend, Sandeul." Gongchan introduced himself after everyone left the classroom. "Hello" Cnu smiled. Baro kind of liked his smile. "Then, onto the tour!" Baro said impatiently, he grabbed Cnu's arm. "Um, is this normal in Seoul?" He asked, pointing to their linked arms. "Oh yeah, in Seoul we love skinship." Baro answered. He wasn't exactly lying but he didn't speak the truth. Cnu shrugged. "Okay." He responded. "What do you like? Do you play basketball?" Baro asked. "I read." Cnu answered. "Really? That's boring!" Baro complained. "Not really." Cnu disagreed. "If I were you I would stay away from him. Gongchan and Sandeul are alright but Baro is bad news." Jinyoung said, walking up to them. "Well no one asked your opinion." Baro stuck out his tongue. He has.known Jinyoung since he was 5- when his dad married Jinyoung's mom. "I'll show you around. I'll take you to the library." Jinyoung added, ignoring Baro. "Yah! Jinyoung! Mr. Kim asked us to give him a tour." Baro shouted. Cnu was lost for words. "Anyways Baro, you have basketball. Just let Jinyoung show him around." Sandeul said. Both him and Gongchan were against his target list, but him even more. "Fine." Baro huffed, letting go of Cnu. He walked away, Gongchan and Sandeul followed him. "I hate Jinyoung." He groaned. "He isn't so bad." Gongchan put in. Baro entered the gym without answering.

A week passed and Cnu became closer to Jinyoung. This angered Baro. He didn't like Jinyoung stealing his target. He didn't tell Gongchan nor Sandeul about his anger because it didn't make sense. Jinyoung took one of his target's before and Baro just shrugged it off. But this time it was Cnu. Baro would have Cnu. "Can I invite Cnu over again?" Jinyoung asked. Baro gritted his teeth. "Sure. That's fine." Dad smiled. Jin Young smiled, "thank you! I'll call him now." Jinyoung ran to the phone. Baro stormed up to his room, slamming the door. "At least he is coming over- I can see him again." Baro surprised himself. His heart raced when he thought seeing his classmate again. "What's wrong with me? I think I'm sick." Baro laid down, closing his eyes. Behind his eyelids was not the black bliss he was looking for but flashes of images, all of them Cnu. "I'm crazy. I can't take losing another person to Jinyoung." Baro decided. There was a knock on his door. "Jinyoung! Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!" Baro screamed. The door opened. "Jinyoung!" Baro yelled, picking up a pillow- ready to launch it at his step brother. "Hello, Baro." Cnu smiled. Baro's heart went berserk. "What are you doing here?" Baro tried to sound mean, it didn't work. "I wanted to see you." Cnu shrugged. "You wanted to see...me?" Baro asked, pointing to himself. He couldn't believe it. Cnu nodded. "Why do you think I come over here everyday?" Cnu asked. Baro didn't say anything. "Jinyoung said you were a player, that you just use people for your own entertainment." Cnu started, he wasn't entirely wrong. "But I don't see it that way." He added "yeah?" Baro stood up. "How do you see it?" He asked. "You just seem like a child wanting to be loved." Cnu replied, that kind of stung. "Well your wrong. I am a player." Baro responded. He knew this wasn't the way to get Cnu but he didn't like the way Cnu belittled him. "Then let's just see who's right." Baro didn't have time to answer, Cnu grabbed his face and forcefully kissed him. He pulled back a moment later. Baro could feel his cheeks heat up. "Bye." Cnu waved, walking out of the room and closing the door. Baro grabbed his cheeks and looked in the mirror. His cheeks were flaming, just like he made so many other cheeks glow. "No way, I didn't just fall for my own trick, did I?" He asked, opening his bedroom door. "Jinyoung? Cnu?" He asked, knocking on his step brother's door. "They went out for a walk." Mother said. "Okay." Baro threw on his shoes. And raced outside. "Hyung, you will be mine." Baro heard Jinyoung from an ally. He turned down it. Jinyoung had Cnu pinned against the wall, his mouth on him. Cnu was obviously trying to get away but Jinyoung was stronger. "Yah! Jinyoung!" Baro grabbed him, preparing to punch him in the face. "Baro don't!" Cnu cried, wiping his mouth on his hand. Baro relaxed his hand. "Why?" He asked simply. "Because he's your brother and that would make you the bad guy." He responded. Baro sighed, letting go. "That's the first time I've seen you take orders." Jinyoung noted. "Scram!" Baro yelled, advancing. Jinyoung ran. Baro turned back to Cnu, his anger gone. Cnu held his arms opened and Baro gracefully went into his embrace. "This is the first time I was the target." Baro said into the older man's shoulder. "Beautiful target you are." Cnu smiled, resting his chin on Baro's head.

Warm arm's wrapped around Baro. "Hey..." Gongchan drawled on, he was confused. "Did you fall for Baro's trap?" Sandeul asked Cnu. "Nope. He fell for mine." Cnu replied, nuzzling the back of Baro's neck. "No, really? Baro? Fall for someones trap?" Both Sandeul and Gongchan said at the same time. "Yah! It isn't that hard to believe." Baro yelled, facing going red. "So is that the conclusion to the beautiful target list?" Sandeul asked hopefully, Baro turned to look into Cnu's deep brown eyes. "A target can't have a target list." Baro answered. "That's wonderful!" Gongchan squealed. "But I am going to have to take Baro away right now." Cnu let go of Baro and grabbed his hand instead. "Be safe!" Gongchan yelled, waving. Cnu dragged Baro away. They ran into Jinyoung. He had a black eye and ran away when he saw them. Cnu looked back at Baro. "Did you hit your brother last night after I told you not too?" He asked. Baro nodded. "He deserved it." Baro replied. Cnu shook his head, continuing on. "Where are we going?" Baro asked as they passed many houses. "My home. I have seen yours, now you have to look at mine." Cnu replied, stopping in front of a white fence, he opened the gate and ran to the front steps. "I live by myself." He said, letting go of Baro's hand. He opened the door. "Come in." He held it open. Baro stepped into the house. It was small but comfy. "I like it." Baro nodded, he turned around. He jumped at Cnu's closeness. "Baro.." he whispered. "Yes?" Baro asked, his heartbeat went through the roof. "I love you." Cnu wrapped his arms around Baro, kissing him deeply. This was unlike their kiss in Baro's room. This one was long and full of untamed passion. Finally they broke apart. "This is my first time being a target and loving a guy." Baro said, looking down. "Are you telling me you love me?" Cnu asked, lifting Baro's chin with his finger. Baro nodded, Cnu's dark eyes were filled with love. Love that no one has ever looked at Baro with. All his target's lusted him- not loved him. "Maybe you were right- all I wanted was to be loved." Baro finally broke the silence. "I'll make sure to love you forever." Cnu promised. "That seems to short." Baro complained. Cnu smiled, kissing his forehead. Baro now finally felt the love he desired.

Second one! Song: beautiful target by B1A4. My sister wanted this one so here it is! If you have a song suggestion for me to use to write one then comment the song and band below and I will write it!