No Other

Song To Story

 

        A smile brightened Eunhyuk's face. Donghae walked through the door, carrying only a black duffel bag. "Oh, Hey hyung." Donghae waved, dropping the bag on the ground, taking his seat. The class room was empty. "Hello Donghae. Why are you here?" Eunhyuk asked, in the after school help it was generally only Eunhyuk. "I needed help with some math." Donghae replied, eating a grape. "Want one?" He asked, offering the container. Eunhyuk reached a slender hand into it, pulling out one, his hand shook a little. "Hyung, you have a girlfriend right?" Donghae asked, pushing his hair out of his eyes. Eunhyuk has known Donghae for years now- they grew up together, all these years he always had the temptation to brush away his hair that always seems to be in his eyes. "Yes." Eunhyuk answered darkly. He didn't really like Hyoyeon, she was a good person but she just wasn't Eunhyuk. "Oh," Donghae paused. "So then you know about...love?" Donghae asked a little awkwardly. "Yes, why?" Eunhyuk looked at him, Donghae just stared at his hands. "Well, I think I love someone but I'm not positive. It's confusing. If my parents found out they would like it." Donghae struggled for words. Eunhyuk was crushed. "Tell me about it." He said, pretending to be supportive but he was slowly breaking up inside. "Most people would find it disgusting- you would too but it is painful and I don't know what to do. How do you know that you love someone?" Donghae looked at him, a silent plea in his eyes, a plea for understanding. "I wouldn't think you loving anyone would be disgusting." Eunhyuk put a comforting hand on Donghae's shoulder. Donghae reached up and removed his hand, but he didn't let it go. "How do you know if you love someone?" he asked again, the warmth on his hand made Eunhyuk's heart beat faster. "They are all that you can think about. You want to be with them every second of everyday. It hurts when your apart, and even more painful when you watch them fall in love with someone else." Eunhyuk answered, his exact feelings for Donghae in those words. "Hey! after school help is canceled today, come play some basket ball Donghae!" called Siwon from the door. Donghae let go of Eunhyuk's hand. "Alright! Hyung, thank you. That made sense." Donghae said, flashing his award winning smile at Eunhyuk. He forced a smile as Donghae left. Eunhyuk didn't have many friends, he had Donghae and his girlfriend Hyoyeon, while Donghae on the other hand was extremely popular- it was a surprise he didn't already have a girlfriend. Eunhyuk sighed, standing up. "Donghae, I tried finding someone else but it seems there is No other quite like you." He out loud walking towards the door. buzzz. His phone went off. He checked it, the message was from Hyoyeon.

                            Hey Eunhyuk! can we meet now? I need to talk to you! It's urgent! Meet me in the practice room in five minutes or your dead!

Eunhyuk sighed. "What does she want now?" followed the familiar school hallway until he got to the dance practice room he always spent his free time at. It was also where he first started dating Hyoyeon, he was surprised when he first asked him- no one talked to him. He agreed to forget Donghae. He felt bad for using her like that, but he didn't really care. It's now been two weeks. He opened the huge wooden door. Hyoyeon was dancing, she didn't notice the door open. 'I guess she is alright.' Eunhyuk thought to himself, watching the way her body moved to the beat perfectly. 'But no Donghae.' said a deeper part of his mind. "Hey! you came on time for once in your life!" Hyoyeon greeted, turning off the music. "I show up on time sometimes." Eunhyuk defended himself. "For Donghae." She said bluntly. "No!" He replied too quickly, she was right. "Okay look here. Your not taking this relationship seriously. I called you down here to tell you that I don't want a relationship with a monkey that doesn't know how to act in a relationship. When you date you have to give a little more to your girlfriend then your friend." Hyoyeon nagged, her foot tapped the floor. "But Donghae has been my best friend for way to long- I could just stop being his friend for you." Eunhyuk declared. Hyoyeon sighed. "Your not getting the point! That's it! we are through!" She yelled, stomping out the door, her foot falls could still be heard after she left. Eunhyuk shrugged- he was indifferent. "I should feel upset." Eunhyuk scowled himself. He his own music, feeling the rhythm and started to dance.

           Sweat was pouring down his face by the time he turned off the music, breathing hard. He heard a clap. "Hyung, your such a good dancer." Eunhyuk turned to Donghae. even from a few feet away Eunhyuk could see the sheen of sweat on Donghae's face. "Hey." Eunhyuk greeted. "Anything else you need?" He asked, after a pause Donghae nodded, walking up to him. "I thought about it. And I am pretty sure I am in love. I just want to confirm it. Can you help?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk's heart was about to shatter. Donghae wanted him to go with him so Donghae could figure out if he loved someone else. "Sure." Eunhyuk squeaked, looking at his feet. 'I will not cry.' he told himself, This has some good about it- Eunhyuk can finally let go of Donghae when he falls in love. The only dent in that plan is what Donghae did next. Suddenly Eunhyuk's face was cupped in Donghae's hands their lips were on each other, Eunhyuk's mouth moved by it's self, moving in the right placed to match Donghae's movements. It only lasted a few seconds but it was all Eunhyuk's dreams come true, Donghae pulled away, still holding his hyung's face. "Eunhyuk." Donghae said seriously. "I love you. I hope your not disgusted with me but I can't help the way I feel anymore." He continued. Eunhyuk smiled. "I have been waiting to hear those words." He whispered, pulling Donghae in for another kiss, wrapping his arms around the younger man. Donghae's arms slowly wrapped themselves around his neck. He went on his tippy toes as Eunhyuk's grip went tighter. Sadly they had to break for air. "But what about your girlfriend?" Donghae asked breathless, he had a worried expression. "Hyoyeon just broke up with me a little while ago." Eunhyuk responded, he still held Donghae in his arms. "Then can I be yours?" Donghae whispeared. Eunhyuk answered with another kiss, this one slower then the passionate one before and it was much shorter. "As long as you stay forever." Eunhyuk replied, Donghae nodded, resting his head on his Hyung's shoulder. "There really is No other like you, Donghae."

 

First one! song: No Other by Super Junior. Did you like it? It was my first one shot EVER.