Didn't you guys see ?

I'm NOT a crazy Inspirit

 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" shouted Hoya locking him in a headlock.
 
"Why did you that ?" asked Woohyun seriously.
 
"Do what ?" asked Sungyeol bewildered. He had just entered the van and he was being questioned as though he had done a federal crime. Not to mention that Hoya's headlock was practically choking him to death.
 
"You just hugged a fan Sungyeol.Don't you know that not only her but you will be in trouble if this incident goes viral," said Sunggyu calmly.He actually felt like hitting Sungyeol really hard but he was after all the leader and it was his duty to try and reason with the choding.
 
"She's going to have a hard time fighting of haters.You know how unreasonable Inspirits can get, not to mention Yeollipops," said L,looking at Sungyeol with a sad look in his eyes. He didn't want the reputation of Infinite to be ruined by an impulsive action.
 
"You guys didnt see it?Let go!" asked Sungyeol slightly hurt as he forced his way out of Hoya's headlock.The members hadn't even given him time to explain.
 
"See what Sungyeol hyung ?" asked Sungjong sensing that Sungyeol had a reason for doing what he did.He never did anything that could ruin Infinite's reputation.Never.
 
"You!" screamed Sungyeol pointing an accusing finger at Sunggyu "And you!" he said pointing at Woohyun, "You say your eyes are too small but you obviously aren't blind are you?" he asked eye's b with tears."You and you!" he screamed this time pointing at L and Sungjong."You are known for having eyes that can potray emotions and you have the biggest eyes in the group! Yet,both of you didn't see it!"
 
"Sungyeol-ah,calm down," said Dongwoo soothingly,patting Sungyeol's arm.
 
"CALM DOWN?!" exclaimed Sungyeol, eyes flashing in Dongwoo's direction.Exploding from the anger he felt at the unfair treatment he was getting.He felt foolish for bursting his top but he just couldn't help it."You didn't even try to defend me and you!" he said pointing at Hoya. "You gave me a headlock that almost choked me to death!"
 
After his outburst,he cupped his face in his hands and cried.His outburst had shocked everyone and silenced even Woohyun who always had something to say.
 
"Didn't you guys see?" Choked out Sungyeol lookng up teary eyed at s.