Pale&Pills;

I'm NOT a crazy Inspirit

Walking away in quick steps to avoid being bomberded by more angry Inspirits. A stray tear rolled down your cheek. Why were you crying?You knew how unresonable Inspirits could be. Espicially Yeollipops.Who wouldn't possibly fall in love with seven gorgeous and fun-loving boys right?

Well,you thought,they only need to get used to the fact for two months.After then,they wouldn't have to worry about that crazy fangirl who hugged their precious Sungyeol.Yes,you thought,touching the top of your head where Sungyeol had patted soothingly.They needn't worry about you anymore.

"Sungyeol,tell us what we didn't see,"said Dongwoo nervously.Afraid of causing another outburst.

"Please hyung,you're making us feel bad hyung,"pleaded Sungjong looking at his other Hyung's for help.They looked back at him helpless.L seeing his friend's distress put an arm around his shoulder and comforted him.

"Sungyeol,what did you see?" Asked Woohyun as he reached over the seat to pat Sungyeol's back.

"She was so pale hyung,she was breathing in short gasps and..and.."Sungyeol said in between sobs.

"And?"asked Sunngyu .

You wiped the tear away and walked on.Trying to put a smile on your face.You rounded the corner and entered a nearby cafe.A lady in her mid-forties waved at you from a table.She smiled and hugged you as you sat down.

"How was the concert?" she asked excitedly.

"It was fantastic mom! Sunggyu even hinted he'd be releasing his solo album soon! And Sungjong is really pretty up close! And L was so handsome mom!" you replied happily.

"Did you get their signatures?Did anything else happen?" she asked.

"Ani,mom,let's get something to eat.I'm famished!"You said quickly.Your mother had enough on her plate at the moment and making her worry about Inspirits hating you was probably not the best thing to say.

"Araso," she said smiling."Did you take your pills?"she asked not looking up fromthe menu.

Right...the pills...