hyunri fighting!

My Father's Daughter

You smiled as you adjusted your small photo frame on the side table next to your bed. satisfied with its position you hurried towards the door of the bed and stood their, overlooking at your final result. You look around your new bedroom with a wram smile. After you were done with that walked into the living room and looked around your new house to see if you missed anything out before you through away the empty cartons out that surounded your living room.

Becausee of Lee Soo Man's request you were told to shift into new accomidation provided by SM themselves. Your new appartment wasnt small or very big. It had a medium size living room right when you enter the house, a europian kitchen on the right side, A single bedroom right next to the living room and oppsite to it is your bathroom. The house was'nt fancy, it was small yet beautiful with its black and white furniture. AND your lovely neighbors were, non other then EXO boys themselves. A door next to your appartment was EXO-M's and 2 doors down the corridor was EXO-K's. The whole point of shifting here was to keep EXO's PA the whole time. From making them breakfast to tugging them goodnights.

You let out a small chuckle now that you remember your dad's expression when you told him this 'news'. He was completely aganist it at first. "How can I live without seeing my babygirl!?" thats what is said when you told him about this and you replied with "Your always on business trips without me~ you'll survive". It took a while but that the end of the day he finaly agreed with your offer of meeting him every weekend. So now you are here.

When he EXO boys found out about you shifting in their building, Lay got a heart attack. Tao, sehun, chen and chanyeol were secretly celebrating because they find you cute and liked you, while the rest did'nt mind. The other boys were given a 3 hour lecture from Kris and Suho about "Be nice to Hyunri, she has nothing to do with you but only with lay. Its their personal business. You all should'nt be disrespective to her. Treat her they way she treats you" thats what they said, only in a elaborated from. This of course did'nt apply to lay all his did was keep a blank expression. How much lay hated to disobey his duizhang, he cannot listen to him on this.

After you finished cleaning the house you glaced at the wall clock "1:26 am" you read out loud with a gasp. You have to wake up early tommorow. You quickly finished changing into you Hello Kitty pajamas and blushed you teeth. Calling it a night you hopped on you bed and cuddled inside your blanket, with a last glance at you phone wallpaper which was your dad you closed your eyes and dozed off.

 

"Let's do your best for appa and EXO boys Zhang Hyunri! aja! fighting!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYA~ HAPPY NEW YEAR... THANKS TO 2012 FOR GIVNG US HAPPINESS AND MOST OF ALL GIVING US EXO ;) LOL XD. I HOPE THAT 2013 WILL ALSO BE A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL YOU, ME AND EXO.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :D