Rejected

My Father's Daughter


Changmin smiled as he walked towards you "Your the girl I dumped into". Your beaming face isntanly fell that his comment, you dint mean to bumped in to him "Mianhae mida" you apologized bowing down.

"Y-ah, wae? Its my fault. I should have been more carefull" changmin chuckled and bowed 90 degree to you "Im sorry". You gasped and waved your hands madly. A kpop idol was bowing in front of you. You dint know weather its a good or a bad thing "Aniyo changmin ssi! please! its fine"

Changmin stood up straight, his abnormally tall height hovering over you. You bearly reached his shoulders. "Thank you! miss?" changmin smiled charmingly at you while extending his right hand out for a shake.

"HyunRi, Zhang HyunRi" You smiled back, slipping your hand in his for a shake. Changmin swore his heart skipped beats at your touch and smile.

"Well Miss HyunRi, will you have a coffee with me?" changmin asked in hopes of getting a yes. He feels this weird yet exciting connection with this girl that stands in front of him. Weather you call it love in first sight or what so ever, but changmin  knew that this feeling he is having towards you all of the sudden by just laying his eyes on you, are new and never felt it before any other girl. He just wants  to confirms them, and a coffee wont hurt.

You hand your eyes widen, that was totally unexpected "Changmin-ssi as much as I'd love to have a coffee with you, but I cant right now." You gave him your apologetic smile.

Recjected, thats what changmin felt now. "But traning doesnt start in an hour...You are a new triainee right?" He asked hoping his assumption is ture but his face fell when you shook your head "Then why?" He asked, his eyebrowed furrowed in a confused manner.

"I'm EXO's new co-ordinator, I have to go and pass them their schedule before the leave" You said feeling guilty upon seeing changmin's disappointed baby face. You just got asked for coffee by an idol, how great is that! but your insecurities of maybe someone sees you and start rumoring about you on your first day, just made you reject his offer. You were always the type to stay away from rumors and gossips. Thought at you were the queenka at high school you were still always out of the 'Hot' gossip. Being in the center of attention was and will never be your thing to like.

"Im sorry, Changmin-ssi. May be next time" [see what I did there ;)]  you patted his shoulder after taking all the files and papers in your hands and then walked out of the lunch room.

Changmin stared sadly at your retreating figure. Though your by just looking at your back, changmin felt his heart beat increasing, He could help but feel rejected. No girl has turned him down. He doesnt care about the other girls, all he want is to get a coffee with you.


  ***
 
You entered EXO's practice room with scedule papers in your hand. Taking a sigh you walked futher into the room.

Non seems to notice you clearing your throat trying to get their attention. You watched chanyeol wrestle with kai while baekhyun pulling chanyeol leg and D.O nagging on how they are going to get themselves hurt. on the other conner you saw luhan and xiumin fooling with suho and sehun following luhan where ever he went. Tao was teaching chen wushu and completely failing at it. Kris was just was in his phone. An lay he was sleeping in his comotion like nothing is happening.


You stood in the middle of the room dugding luhan, xiumin, sehun and suho as they ran pass you. This was awkward, no one was notcing you.

"Um....Excuse me~ I...erm...here to tell you about you shcedules..erm...excuse me....." your voice trailing off when looked around and on one realizes your here.

You bit your lower lip and curled your hair behide your ear before your turned around and slowily walked towards the door to leave. Maybe you'll return awhile later when they wont be so high.

Just when you grabed the door handle, someone tapped your shoulder from behind. You aburptly truned around to fine chen looking at you with his sharp egale eyes.

He eyed you then the papers in your hands "Are you here to tell us about our schedule?" chen asked you. And all you could give him was a nod.

Chen turned his head around. His hand was still on your, it wasnt that chen forgot..its just that he felt like not taking it off. You stared at it blinking repeatedly. Chen's hand was cold sending shiver down your spine.

"Duizhang!!" chen called for kris and he looked up immediatly. Chen pointed at you with his free hand indicating your presence. And kris just nodded clearing his throat to shout. You had no idea what was happening and all you did is just blink.

"EVERYBODY QUITE NOW!" Kris shouted with his very commanding voice. Everyone instantly stopped what they were doing and looked at kris.

Lay jolt awake and stared at kris with a 'what-the-hell-was-that-for' look, kris just ignored him. "SIT!! HYUNRI IS HERE!!"

As if his mission was done, chen tore you hands off yours and walked back to where he was before. You turned around and bowed "Annyeong" you greeted smiling brightly.

You recieved a few greetings back, but they were just whispered. You hand no idea why they were acting awkward around you. Were they like this to everynew EXO staff? Or its just you?

Lay stared at you with cold eyes. 'Why is she here again?' He rolled his eyes upon seeing smile at s and just sat up straight.

You pulled out the schedule papers and read them out loud "I'm here to tell you about your schedules due for this week" You read out schedules for all concerts, radio shows, photoshots, magazine interviews amd tehy all heard you carefully.

"Kai-ssi you have your appointment to the doctor for you back pain check up on wednesday, Sehun shii you have to go to school on friday to catch up with the notes for the upcoming test" You announced and they just gave you nods. "And Lay-ssi" you called out and he he was already looking at you.

You moved uncomfortablely under his stares. The were cold and scary as if he wanted to kill you.

"er..Lay-ssi you have your doctors appointment in 30 mins and manager Lee says here that.................I should go with you" You announced. Lay's stared harden at your last sentence. You quickly looked away.

"Thats all for this week. Khamsahamida" You smiled and put the schedule papers back in the file. "Lay-ssi please get ready, Your van is waiting down"

Lay stood up angryly. He cant stand you with s around and its definatly not possible being with you alone. Definately not!

"Im not going with you" lay said accusingly. You looked up from your work confused "Pardon?"

"I said Im not going with you!" He said half yelling. He just cant seem to control his anger around you. You grew more confused "But Lay-ssi you have you appintment in 30, Manager Lee said yiu cannot miss it" You said.

"I.Dont.Want.To.GO.With.You!!!" Lay said harshly, every word he said dipped in ice and it only send shiveres down your spine. Kris and the rest happen to notice the tension and quickly spoke up "You see Hyunri, lay is very reserved so he doesnt preffer going alone with someone he isnt fimiliar with. So maybe one of us will go with him, Dont worry" Suho luaghed awkwardly.

"D-Dea. I understand" You replied. Your eyes shifted to lay. He was glaring wholes in you. The way he looks at you just scares you. Its shows he hates you.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I TOOK TOO LONG TO UPLOAD. MIANHAE. BUT SCHOOL IS BEING A . THEY ARE NOT EVEN GIVING ME AN OFF FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS :(

 

THANK YOU NEW SUBIES FOR SUBSCRIBING :D

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !:)