"I laugh at Kim Myungsoo!"

Tokyo

Please listen to miss A's "Breathe" while reading this fic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the busy streets of Tokyo!~

Where people crowd on the streets, big screens and advertisements in every building, buses and cars come and go, air filled with color and life in every corner. The tour bus was on a busy road, people rushing to work left their taxis and started running on foot. Suddenly, a nearby bus aching to get out of the traffic honked it's horns, waking up almost everyone inside the bus, including Krystal.

She half-opened her tired eyes, when she discovers her head is positioned on Myungsoo's shoulder, there, the action begins. She jumped up and screamed to the top of her voice, making everyone cover their ears in the screechy high note and waking everyone left sleeping in the bus, the driver was so surprised that he almost ran into a nearby tall, american tourist that wore a sweaty gray shirt with blue running shoes and a yellow band wrapped around his forehead that was doing his morning routine of jogging. Luckily, the tourist hardly noticed it, because his earphones were on. Myungsoo awoke in terror as the screech was directed into his ears, leaving him deaf for a second, while Krystal repeatedly slaps his head, screaming out curses in korean with all the passenger's attention directed to them.

"YOU STINKING ERT! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!..."

L grabbed Krystal's hands and forced her to sit down. Krystal was still screaming and shouting like an enraged dinosaur with a machine gun. L covered with his palm and made a gesture telling her to shut up. With Krystal's hands free, she directed L's hand away from and pushed him away, leaving L scream in pain and his left arm looking like it has been fataly damaged and fractured. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE I WAS STILL SLEEPING YOU ERTED MANIAC! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A KNIFE! I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND KILL THIS BEAST! I'M GONNA DRAG YOU DOWN TO HELL KIM MYUNGSOO!...", Krystal screamed in perfectly fluent english. Everyone in the bus understood her, some were frightened and looked like they were held hostage. Fortunately, the bus finally arrived at the drop-off place. Myungsoo felt relieved and as soon as the bus doors were open, everyone came running outside. 

 

They were at the hotel lobby. Myungsoo's left arm was wrapped in a bandage. Krystal can't help but giggle once in a while when he sees Myungsoo's miserable face. They were seated on a sofa with their bags separating and acting as a wall to separate both of them.

 

Krystal's POV

HAHAHA!! I laugh at Kim Myungsoo! You should've seen the look on his face. I pity him so much.. lol jk. Why should I? I mean, who could even? I turn to him and laugh at the second I see his tired and beat up face. "Hoi! Kim Myungsoo! How does it feel?" I ask him teasingly while caressing my hair. He just gave me a look and looked towards a straight direction. The second he turns around, I can feel something vibrating inside his bag.

We both noticed it, and while Myungsoo is still left powerless, I quickly grabbed it. "YAAA!!!!" he shouts desparately, echoing throughout the whole room. Lol I like it when the tables turn and it turns out like this. Hmmm, maybe I should fracture his arm more often.

I the bag while looking at his reaction. He's pulling out a fail poker face, trying to intimidate me again. Lol. I stir my hand inside the neon green bag. It annoys my eyes so much, ahhhh~ now I know why he wanted to bring anything but a neon colored bag to keep his things in so much.

I finally find his vibrating phone. Myungsoo then launched himself towards me, and I jump out of the sofa, holding the phone up in the air. Once i'm in a safe distance from him, I look at the caller ID:"<3". Lol. I pull out an evil smirk towards him. "Do you want me to answer this for you, Kim Myungsoo?"..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this will hurt Yangdee's heart so much. Lol I took her plot. Sorry, I meant this to be just an extension for your fic ^_^V          

Comments would be great! Thanks for your time! :)