When Love Blossoms

Tokyo

Please listen to INFINITE's "The Chaser" while reading this fic. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early morning and the bright yellow sun has just fully revealed itself. The tour bus has been running along for 30 minutes, considering Tokyo is a gigantic and ever changing place.
 
The tour bus was packed, with some unfortunate people just left standing, and also some others who had no other choice but to sit on their luggage bags. Luckily for Myungsoo and Krystal, they were early enough to get seats for the bus, well actually, Krystal was early enough to get seats for the bus. Krystal is finally getting the sleep she has wanted for the whole 48 hours since they stepped inside the airport in Korea. Forced to carry out Myungsoo's every whim, she lined up, carried his luggage bags, fetched him coffee that he would constantly spit out complaining that they were either too sweet or too bitter, and countless other scenarios that made the torturous 48 hours miserable, practically, Krystal would prefer to kiss a piece of cow dung than spend a second with L. It's a miracle she hasn't assasinated him yet. Fortunately, she is finally able to sleep them all off.
 
While sitting beside her, L is fully wide-awake with his camera at his hands, taking pictures of the many wondrous sites of the most populated city in Asia, while enjoying a song called “The Chaser” by a korean band, INFINITE that has recently been growing popular in Japan, tapping his foot to the rythm. He's taking shots while rotating 360 degrees, when his camera finds Krystal, he stops.
 
The sunlight is  shooting at Krystal's window, perfectly highlighting her side profile, and “Even though she looks like a tired mess, she looks beautiful..” L thought. Losing his conciousness, he pressed the capture button and took a pic of Krystal. He took the camera off his eyes and couldn't help it but stare at her directly for 15 seconds, until the bus goes inside a road tunnel.
 
The sun completely disappears and L regains his conciousness and look at the photos he had taken, before he knew it, he had already taken 3 photos of Krystal. He deletes them all, pauses for a second, decides to keep one, and toss the camera inside his expensive bright neon bag that would guarantee to attract the eyes of everyone in the bus. He sits back, lets out a deep breath, and slowly shuts his eyes. Then, out of nowhere, an extremely rare crack on the road slightly toppled the whole bus to the left and sent Krystal 's head off to L's shoulder
 
They looked like a perfect couple. Everyone seated in the back of the bus looked and smiled at the misunderstood “couple”. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Krystal's head on his shoulder, positioned perfectly. He silently whispered to himself, “Aisshhh, jinjja?". Not knowing what to do, he just sat there, up and fully awake once again. An old american man from the opposite side of their seat signalled a “thumbs-up” to L.
 
He looked to the old man's direction, he blinked thrice with the expression of shock with his mouth open, slowly turned his head towears a straight direction then went back to panicking from the inside. Eventually, they reach the end of the tunnel, showing the beautiful morning sunlight in every direction, buzzling cars and crowds of people walking at once as the traffic lights go red, it was perfectly like how Myungsoo expected it to be from just looking at the postcards.
 
Eventually, he somehow felt warm with Krystal resting on his shoulder. He smiled and slowly closed his eyes shut, resting his head beside Krystal while his phone is vibrating in his bag with a person calling him constantly with a caller ID:“<3”...
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lol, the "<3" was something to help you guys remember this short oneshot somehow XD
I dunno' if i'll be making another chap for this, just leavin' it as chap 1, but the odds of making another chap is still possible :) 
Comments would be great! XD
 
Thanks for reading!