4; meet the jung family

Little By Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I walked down the stairs and greeted my family with a cheerful "Good Morning!"

"Morning sweetie, did you sleep well last night?" My Mother asked, smiling at my bright attitude.
I nodded in reply and gave her a quick kiss on cheek, before sitting down on the dining table next to my sister. 


"What's up with you today? You're usually not this peppy, or even awake at this time." She chuckled, eating a spoonful of her cereal and tapping away on her phone. 
I frowned, giving her a light punch on the shoulder. "Yah! It's just a really nice day today, okay? I wanna enjoy it." 
"Whatever you say, turd. How was your date with Baekhyun last night?" She smirked, looking up from her phone. 
"DATE? WHAT DATE?!" Father said, dashing into the kitchen. "SOOJUNG, YOU'RE FAR TOO YOUNG TO BE DAT-"
"Honey! It's okay! Soojung is now at that age where dating is okay! She's growing up, you know." My mum silenced my dad, causing me and Jessica to laugh.

Mum bought over my pancakes and I smiled, starting to dig in and eat. 


Baekhyun's P.O.V

I walked up to the front door of the Jung house, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door. I felt like a total idiot after what I did. Was I rushing things? Did I make Krystal uncomfortable? I shook the thought away when the door opened. 

"Hello." A man said, his voice husky and harsh. He must be Krystal's father. 
"G-Good Morning Sir! My name is Byun Baekhyun, a friend of your daughter; Krystal. Is she home right now? I'd like to speak to he-"
"No, she's not. Why don't you go awa-"
"Yah! Jung Yunho! Leave the poor boy alone!" A woman came to his side, scolding him. This must be Soojung's Mother. I chuckled to myself. 
"Do you think this is funny son?" Mr. Jung snapped, causing my eyes to widen in shock.
"N-No! I was laughing at-"
"It's okay sweetie. Come inside, Soojung's just in the kitchen eating her breakfast. I apologize about my husbands dog like behaviour!" She said the last sentence while glaring at Mr. Jung. I smiled and bowed before entering their house. 

Mrs. Jung took me to the kitchen, where I saw Krystal and another girl bickering about something. 

"Eonnie! Give me back my phone! It's not funny!" Krystal screamed, basically laying on the table trying to get her phone. 
"No way! You've been texting this Baekhyun guy and I wanna see what you two are saying!" The girl said, poking her tongue out to Krystal. 
I stood there f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter