1; beginnings

Little By Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V;

I sat at my desk, propping my head up with my arm, waiting for the morning bell to ring. Most of my classmates sat in their seats, while a few girls in the corner were giggling and gossiping about 'that new boy band' or 'this new hair product'. They were just brainless bimbos who came to school to look pretty. Well, most of them anyways. There was that new girl named Soojung, who really caught my eye. She seemed different, maybe because she never talked that much. 

"Good morning class, today we will be revising our Number & Algebra 3 units." The classroom teacher, Mrs.Ahn said. 

A few moans and groans came from the students, which made me chuckle. 

 

 

"Is this seat taken?" A soft voice spoke. 
I looked up from my math book to see her. She had a small smile on her face, with her dark brown eyes glittering; and her wavy long hair resting on her shoulders.

I never really realized she was this pretty. 

 

"....Hello?" She spoke again, snapping me out of my thoughts. 


"Oh, u-uhm, no. Go ahead and sit." I replied, nodding my head. 

She mouthed a "thanks" and sat down next to me, bringing out her stationary and math book. I chuckled, she had a rilakkuma shaped pencil case. 

She looked at me and followed my eyes, she stared at her pencil case as a blush crept on her cheeks. 

"S-Sorry." She studdered, moving her pencil case to the other side of her de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter