-oo8-

Oh! My Sweet Love!

 

Then, they arrived at Jeju Island for a honeymoon which their parents set up from them. Woohyun was all gloomy through out the journey. Sunggyu tried cracking up a conversation with Woohyun but it will end up awkward and soon out of words. So, Sunggyu let Woohyun stayed like that although he was perplexed seeing his acts.

 

Usually Woohyun will or say something that will arouse Sunggyu’s anger. But after the phone accident, he changed. Sunggyu couldn’t help himself from worrying. But in the end he decided to put himself as the priority and in other words started to act selfish.

 

He didn’t care about Woohyun anymore. Fine, if he was going to be all moody through out the trip but for sure Sunggyu was going to enjoy this free vacation.

 

The moment Sunggyu stepped into the hotel room; he threw himself on the bed, leaving Woohyun to carry all the luggage in the room.

 

‘What did you bring? Stones?’ Woohyun complained as Sunggyu’s luggage was the real deal.

 

Sunggyu didn’t bother to answer Woohyun’s question and hugged one of the pillow. It had been a while since he went on a vacation. Even though this was a honeymoon for them but it was not wrong to take this as a vacation too. He wondered where he should go to later.

 

Woohyun took a seat at the couch, sighing. This was going out of control already. Going to honeymoon was just too much. He simply didn’t see the point of coming here. But at least coming here will give him a chance to take some pictures for his assignments.

 

Nam Woohyun takes photography as his major in college while Sunggyu takes law. At first Woohyun’s father opposed his decision to be a photographer because he was the only heir of his father’s company. But because Woohyun was so stubborn, his father had no choice to let him before he will do anything out of his mind. While Sunggyu, he had to take law. Although his passion is for music, he listened to his father, who wanted him to become a lawyer.

 

Woohyun took his camera out of his bag just to clean its lens. As he was cleaning it, he asked Sunggyu, who was still laying on the bed,

 

‘Where do you want to go?’

 

But he received no respond from the elder.

 

‘Yah, gyu-ah.’ Woohyun called for his name yet, he didn’t utter a word or a sound to reply to his callings.

 

He walked at Sunggyu just to notice he was sleeping. And he smiled suddenly seeing how cute he was. Looking at Sunggyu now felt like looking at an angel who was sleeping. His hand moved by themselves when he took his camera and took some pictures of Sunggyu. He only took some because he was afraid that the flashes from the camera might awaken the sleeping beauty.

 

Letting himself sat on the bed, beside the sleeping Sunggyu, he looked at the pictures he just took.

 

He’s beautiful. It was rare for Woohyun to compliment someone unless he really meant it. How can Sunggyu not beautiful with milky skin and a cute smile. Not to forget his eyes turn into crescents everytime he smiles. On top of that, his brown colour hair fits his skin so much until no one can deny that. Although Woohyun did say Sunggyu was not pretty, yet his heart couldn’t take that denial because he is really pretty.

 

The younger leaned forward at Sunggyu just to whisper some words to him,

 

‘Sleep well, baby.’

 

*****

 

Slowly, Sunggyu opened his eyes only to greet the vision of the ceiling. He pulled himself into a sitting position and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand just to gain clearer vision. When he could see properly, he was all alone in the room. He searched for Woohyun but he was no where in the room.

 

Sunggyu pouted because he never thought Woohyun will leave him. There was an unknown feeling developing in his heart now.

 

Hurt.

 

That was the feeling and Sunggyu disliked it.

 

Without realizing it was near night already, Sunggyu darted out the room, deciding on finding Woohyun out there. Even though he didn’t know where to find Woohyun but a clue was he must went to a place where he could take nice pictures because Woohyun brought his camera with him.

 

He walked for about two hours yet, not a clue he got of knowing Woohyun’s where about. Sunggyu sighed. It was no good for his condition because the sun just set down, allowing dusk to take over.

 

And this is very bad for Sunggyu because not only it will be night soon and he just lost his way back to the hotel. He wanted to just call Woohyun but he just remembered Woohyun confiscated his phone. Worst he had to endure when he realized he forgot to bring his wallet with him.

 

Not knowing where to go, he sat at a bus stop. It was already night and Sunggyu couldn’t see anything. Although there were some street lights they couldn’t help Sunggyu’s eyes sight. Feeling so cold now, he let his arms hugged himself.

 

It was getting late and he couldn’t see anyone around. Or more like he really couldn’t see anything. More than ever, Sunggyu was scared. He was scared to be all alone in this dark. He felt like crying. No, he already sobbed.

 

He bit his lower lips to prevent tears from his throat takes over him. Only stupid people will not be scared if they are alone in the dark without anything to see. He thought nothing will get even worst but it did. It did when someone suddenly touched Sunggyu’s shoulder, shocking the hell out of him.

 

‘Let me go!’ Sunggyu shouted as he pushed that person away.

 

He couldn’t see that person, really he couldn’t. Then, he felt again a hand held his hand and he was shouting, yelling for that person to stop grabbing him as if that person was a .

 

‘Gyu, it’s me.’ A familiar voice rang into Sunggyu’s ear and Sunggyu stopped struggling.

 

‘What’s wrong?’ Woohyun added as he frowned.

 

Sunggyu was pissed off.

 

‘You jerk! How could you leave me?!’ Sunggyu shouted with tears that he couldn’t hold back anymore because he was so damn scared.

 

Looking at Sunggyu’s reaction, Woohyun was panicked so he pulled Sunggyu into his embrace and let him rest his head against his chest. The elder was crying and Woohyun couldn’t understand why.

 

‘Hey, I’m sorry.’ Woohyun apologized with one of his hand caressing Sunggyu’s hair.

 

The caressing had made Sunggyu calmer and his sobs reduced. Woohyun kept on whispering to Sunggyu apologies. He shouldn’t leave Sunggyu at the hotel by himself.

 

‘Mianhe, Gyu. I won’t leave you again. I promise.’ Woohyun’s words were like melody in Sunggyu’s ears.

 

For once he believed in Woohyun’s words. Woohyun made it sound so real to believe in and Sunggyu only nodded against his chest. Feeling that Sunggyu was all better now, he said,

 

‘Let’s go back to the hotel.’

 

The moment Woohyun said that, Sunggyu slowly pushed himself out of Woohyun’s embrace. Woohyun regretted for saying that. If he knew the words will make Sunggyu pulls away from him, he will never utter them.

 

‘Sure. But I got a problem.’ Sunggyu though it was best if Woohyun knew the truth. Well he was his husband after all.

 

Soon, Woohyun was holding Sunggyu’s hand while they walked to the hotel after he told Woohyun that he has a night blindness. It was troublesome for Woohyun when he heard that. No wonder Sunggyu was shouting when Woohyun touched his hand earlier. He couldn’t even see his face now.

 

Woohyun didn’t let go of Sunggyu’s hand until they arrived back at the hotel room. Then, Woohyun changed into his pajama and so did Sunggyu. Woohyun who felt so tired could only rest himself on the couch after grabbing a pillow from the bed.

 

Sunggyu knew Woohyun must be exhausted already and needed a good sleep so, he reached out his hand to switch off the lights. But before he could, Woohyun asked.

 

‘What are you trying to do?’

 

‘Switching off the lights?’ Sunggyu answered.

 

‘Don’t. Just go to sleep.’

 

Woohyun said that because he didn’t want Sunggyu to be in the dark. He didn’t want to see Sunggyu’s body trembling like that again. And the most important he didn’t want Sunggyu to cry anymore. It hurt him just to witness his desolate tears.

 

‘But you can’t sleep with the lights on.’ Sunggyu remembered that he had a fight with Woohyun last night about the lights.

 

It was true Sunggyu had night blindness but he still could manage to sleep in dark although it will hard for him. But Woohyun, he already spoken out that he couldn’t sleep with the lights on.

 

‘It will be fine. Go to sleep, baby.’ Woohyun said, and let his eyes closed, forcing himself to sleep.

 

While Sunggyu went back to lay on the bed. The pillow slumped down when he put his head on it, eyes on Woohyun, who was sleeping on the couch.

 

Why is he so nice to me? Is it because he’s my hubby? But he despises me and everyone knows that. Please stop being nice to me, Woohyun, or I’ll fall for you.

 

 *****

Meanwhile at Seoul, Myungsoo was planning on something.

 

‘Pleaseeeee~’ He begged at Mr. Nam.

 

‘I don’t mind that Myungsoo, but why? Why must you want to take Sunggyu’s place in college?’

 

‘Because…for fun?’ Myungsoo replied.

 

The real story was Myungsoo wanted to take Sunggyu’s place in the college meanwhile Sunggyu was busy with his honeymoon, which Myungsoo successfully begged Woohyun’s parents to extend their honeymoon for a week.

 

‘Okay, you can go to college starting tomorrow as exchange student.’ Mr. Nam approved that and already finished all the procedures.

 

Don’t worry, I’m only going there for a while…right after I meet this Junyoung guy,