Chapter 1

Stolen

 

"That er had it coming" Jessica stated icily, taking a sip of her hot cocoa,mentally stabbing Conor Mead in the head a couple of times.

Heechul took one long look at his wife, shaking his head in disbelief  "What did I marry into?"

The female of the two smirked, pinching his nose "The best choice you've ever made I suppose?"

The man smiled, pulling his wife closer "The best choice indeed"

 

The couple cuddled on their couch as they watched their all time favourite movie, Ghost of Girlfriends Past. It was a peaceful night for the two when suddenly a certain ringtone interuppted the amicable atmosphere. Jessica shot a sorry look to the annoyed man before answering the call.

 

"Hello?"

The girl's eyes widened as her best friend's sobs were heard on the other line "Tiffany,Is everything alright?Why are you crying?"

That caught Heechul's attention immidiately, simply worried of his fellow friend as well.

"Sooyoung." The girl managed to say in between her sobs.

Beads of sweat started to form on Jessica's forehead as her fingers started to tremble "Whats wrong with Sooyoung?"

She heard her cry harder before the hard truth escaped her lips.

 

"She's missing"

 


 

 Sooyoung's POV

 

Victims in films are always tied to bed. I was just simply grateful that I wasn't. Still, I couldn't really move. 

Each time I shifted my body even a little, sick rose in my throat and my head spun. 

I opened my eyes.

Everything twisted and turned, beige and blurred. I was in a room.The walls were wood: long planks, bolted corners. The fluorescent lights hurt my eyes. I couldn't see you. I twisted my head around cautiously,looking. 

I tasted vomit in my mouth. I swallowed.

My throat was thick. Rasping. Useless.

 


 

It was one of those times where Shim Changmin was seen flipping, practically in rage as he slammed the coffee table with his fist "What do you mean she's missing?!"

Thank god for fellow best man , Jung Yunho was there to calm him down or the Shim residence would've been destroyed within minutes. "Calm down, they're doing their best to find her" 

Changmin dug his fingers in his hair, shutting his eyes closed as tears threatened to spill. "Why her?" he muttered, repeating it again and again like a mantra.

 

Amber appeared behind Yunho, her expression just as worried as Yunho's "How's he holding up?"

Yunho could only let out a long sigh as they both watched the man practically losing his sanity.

 

"Tiffany, we'd really appreciate it if you'd tell us what happened" Heechul began slowly.

Fortunately, the girl had calmed down a while ago "Well, we were at the airport for our flight to New York when suddenly, she said that she was thirsty so she headed to the cafe for a drink. " she croaked. "I volunteered to follow but she said it was fine and it would be too much of a hassle for me" Tiffany continued, tears streaming down her pale face,choking on her words. "She didn't come back after a while.It came to the point where we missed our flight. I started panicking and waited for hours and hours. But still...no show"

 

This was just as confusing for the others as it was for Tiffany.

Yunho crouched down "Did she say anything else?"

Tiffany bit her lip and shook her head. Dissapointment showered their faces immidiately.

"Crap" Heechul cursed under his breath.

 Dejected sighs filled the room as they could do nothing but wait.

 


 

Chapter 2 coming up ^^