Chapter 24

If Only You Remembered Me..

firstly im so sorry for the late update..pls forgive me..mianhe.. =(

happy new year guys! Hyohyuk fighting!! =D

 

************

The fast rhythm and the steady music beats were like medicine to Hyoyeon's wounded soul as she danced to her heart's content in the underground studio. Although the lights weren't as bright as they were during her high school and trainee days, and the mirrors weren't as clean as they used to be, but Hyoyeon felt safe in here. Because she could express her feelings freely here without worries.

 

Hyoyeon would be telling a big lie if she were to say that the decision not to see Eunhyuk anymore did not affect her at all. Although everything seems to be going back to normal these two weeks, Hyoyeon's heart wasn't okay at all. Everytime she hears the staff or anyone mentioning the word "Eunhyuk", her heart flutters, her breathe quickens. Yesterday, Hyoyeon was hosting Music Bank along with Seohyun and f(x)'s Krystal. Hyoyeon knew that Krystal didn't mean it, but she mentioned the word "Eunhyuk" two times and it was enough to make Hyoyeon's brain went blank for a couple of seconds, causing her to drop her microphone and consequently the director had to shout 'cut' and ordered a reshoot.

 

Hyoyeon was moving her body along with the rhythm, allowing the music to soothen her broken heart, hoping that she would use up all her energy in dancing, leaving her with none to think about Eunhyuk when she goes home and tries to sleep later. Hyoeyon was startled when she heard sound of chains coming from the front door. Hyoyeon was worried a bit, the practice room that she was currently in was located in a rather isolated area. She started regretting coming here all alone at such a late hour to practice, what if robbers and thieves were to enter this area? What should she do then?

 

Hyoyeon let out a faint gasp when she heard a loud sound, the chains that she left hanging on the front door gate fell on the floor. It was official, someone has entered. Hyoyeon was really scared, her heart was thumping so loud, "Who...who is that?" Hyoyeon turned of her mp3 player and quickly went to her bags to grab her papper spray, hoping to defend herself.

 

"Who is that??" Hyoyeon asked again but she received no answers, she could only hear sounds of heavy footsteps coming closer and closer to her room. She was really scared, she held her pepper spray tightly in her hands. As the footsteps neared, Hyoyeon let out a scream and pressed the pepper sprayer with all her might onto the human figure that appeared.

 

"Ahhhhh!!!"

 

This voice, its.... "Eun...eunhyuk oppa?"

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes in disbelief, it's Eunhyuk?Why is he here? The person that occupied all of her thoughts the past two weeks. Eunhyuk cried, he was hoping to see Hyoyeon but the excruciating pain in his eyes made him faint and fall back on the grounds. Hyoyeon quickly went forward to check Eunhyuk.

 

"I'm..i'm really sorry.." Hyoyeon said softly as she checked Eunhyuk's eyes. To her surprise, when both their eyes met, Hyoyeon could notice that Eunhyuk was starring deep down into her eyes. His eyes were filled with tears and longing. Was he longing for her? Hyoyeon wanted to ask, because right now, Eunhyuk held unto Hyoyeon's hands tightly and pulled her closer to himself.

 

As she got closer to Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon could smell alcohol. "Oppa..? Are you drunk?" Eunhyuk shaked his head repeatedly and laughed, "No, no Hyoyeonie, i'm not drunk at all, i'm never this sober my whole life.." Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hands and placed it at his chest, "Oppa...?" Hyoyeon was really touched by how gentle and loving Eunhyuk was towards her right now, but she quickly strengthen her defences, "Oppa, you're drunk, let me call Leeteuk oppa to get you back home.."

 

Hyoyeon was about to lossen her hands, get up and walk towards her bag to get her cell phone but Eunhyuk pulled her, "Ani!" Eunhyuk's force was so big that Hyoyeon fell unto Eunhyuk. "Op...oppa.." Hyoyeon was blushing because of the close proximity that she was having with Eunhyuk right now. She was lying on top of Eunhyuk, and their faces were so close to each other.

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand was totally immersed, the past two weeks was a great torture to him. He had countless dreams in which he was holding Hyoyeon like this, both of them were talking and playing with each other like the old days, but all his dreams ended with Ji Eun appearing and Hyoyeon walking away with tears. But right now, he could feel it, he could feel Hyoyeon in his arms, the warmth that was coming from her body and the unique scent that belongs to her. "Hyoyeonie...I...I love you..."

 

Hyoyeon started to cry the moment she heard Eunhyuk's confession. No doubt a part of her heart was overjoyed because she had been loving this man for most of her life, but the other part of her couldn't deny the fact that Eunhyuk is a Casanova and all the things that he has done to prove his Casanova title right. "Oppa...pls...." Hyoyeon tried to lossen Eunhyuk's grip and struggled to stand up. She had to get away right now, otherwise all her defences will crumble because of all these love and care that Eunhyuk is giving her.

 

But Eunhyuk tightened his grip, "Oppa, please...ani...I...please.." His heart was so brokened seeing Hyoyeon's tears. He was such a bastard to make Hyoyeon shedding so much tears for her. He started dropping feathery kisses all over Hyoyeon's forehard, eyes, nose and cheeks, hoping to ease her tears, "Mianhe...really.." 

 

Eunhyuk dropped light kisses on Hyoyeon's cheeks and a few on her lips. Maybe the alcohol gave him extra bravery that night, Eunhyuk started to deepen his kiss with Hyoyeon the moment he didn't feel any resistence from Hyoyeon. He never felt this perfect, this peaceful kissing a woman. Maybe because he knew Hyoyeon so well, they have been through many years together, their hearts could resonate with each other's. Kissing was never this fufilling to Eunhyuk, he couldn't get enough of Hyoyeon. He was savouring and tasting all the sweetness of Hyoyeon, leaving her panting and unknowingly hoping for more from Eunhyuk.

 

Hyoyeon's mind was in complete haze. The sensation that Eunhyuk was giving her, through his kisses and the way his hands held and caress her arm, waist and body. All her guards were entirely melted away. Maybe deep down inside her heart, Hyoyeon was longing for something like this too, she hoped that Eunhyuk would desire for her the way her desired for those women he used to date.

 

"Hyoyeonie....hyoyeonie..."

 

Eunhyuk was mumbling Hyoyeon's name in between kisses. Hyoyeon was totally lost in Eunhyuk's gentle caress, she couldn't care whehter she would regret tomorrow morning, all she knew was that she really loved Eunhyuk. That night, both of them threw aside all their doubts, worry and fears, they allowed themselves to be completely immersed and lost in each other.

 

*********

 

to be continued...