Chapter 23

If Only You Remembered Me..

 

"Hyung, that's a lot of soju.. to be exact, that's too much of soju.." Ryeowook muttered as he pointed to Eunhyuk's side of the table, several emptied bottles of soju were there and Eunhyuk was about to call for another bottle from the waiter.

 

"Ani ani, sorry, we are not asking for another.." Kyuhyun politely turned down Eunhyuk's request to the waiter. "Hyung! Stop it! Teukkie hyung is coming for us later, he will be so upset to see you like this." Kyuhyun grabbed the remaining glass of soju from Eunhyuk's hands. Three of them just finished their guest appearance recording in one of the late night saturday shows and decided to swing by the nearby lounge for a drink since Leeteuk and the rest will be slightly late to pick them up.

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun knew that Eunhyuk would end up like this, because during the recording, the MC talked about Hyoyeon for a good ten minutes and both of them could notice the change on Eunhyuk's face. It has been two weeks since Siwon released the news to all of them that the SNSD girls had decided that this would be the best solution to both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk and the rest of them, although Eunhyuk reluctantly accepted this decision, but Ryeowook knew that deep down inside his heart, he still missed Hyoyeon shi a lot and he is trying so hard to surpress all his emotions inside. 'Hyoyeon' this word became a taboo word among the super junior members because all of them knew the drastic change in Eunhyuk ever since they broke off any on and off stage communications with the SNSD girls. The rest of the members were sad because it meant losing good friends, but for Eunhyuk, it was more than just losing a good friend, he lost his heart too. And the good ten minutes the MC used to talking about Hyoyeon was good enough to trigger all of Eunhyuk's sadness and emotions.

 

"Kyuhyun ahh, where is Hyukjae hyung??" Ryeowook came back from the washroom and saw Kyuhyun alone. 

 

"Eh? I though he went to the washroom with you?" Kyuhyun was puzzled, Eunhyuk said that he wanted to use the washroom.

 

"Ani! I didn't see him inside just now." Ryeowook started to panic a bit, a drunken Eunhyuk wandering along outside the streets?! Oh no...oh no...

 

....

 

 

Eunhyuk slumped unto the walls next to him as he attempted to make his way at the streets of downtown Chamdong area. He slowly lifted up his body against the wall as he ignored the bypassers that we eyeing him with strange looks. His vision is blurred by the amount of alcohol he consumed just now.

 

"Yah! Hahaha, you mean you got Hyoyeon shi's phone number?" MC Dong playfully asked Kikwang, the member of BEAST after he accidentally said that he liked Hyoyeon a lot among the SNSD members. "May I ask if you dated her?" the crowd laughed because Kikwang's face was instantly as red as a tomato. "Okay, i think he did." the crowd burst into another laughter because of the MC statement.

 

Eunhyuk couldn't remember how he managed to calm himself down for that period of time when the MC was mentioning Hyoyeon shi. Especially when Kikwang was hinting that he might be dating Hyoyeon now, Eunhyuk couldn't describe how @#%@% his heart was feeling. The mere thought that Hyoyeon might have gotten over him and fell for another man made him so sad, enough to send his heart down to the pit of sorrowness.

 

"Hyoyeon...." Eunhyuk was muttering Hyoyeon's name as he fumbled his way down the streets. He didn't know where he was heading towards to, but his feet brought him to a place that brought back so many memories of him and Hyoyeon.

 

It was a basement dance studio that both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon would always go to to dance and train themselves when they were still trainees in SM. The building was a deserted building and Hyoyeon loved that place so much that she asked the owner to rent it at a low price to them since they are still students and the owner agreed. Ever since then, Hyoyeon would come over here to dance, even after she debuted as a members of SNSD.

 

Eunhyuk went near to the doors and all the past memories he had with Hyoyeon, the laughter, the fun and the deep conversations that they had before came into his mind. Eunhyuk started to sob as he attempted to lossen the chains around the door, his heart was filled with regret and sadness. If only he had been more careful, he would still be able to see Hyoyeon shi.

 

Eunhyuk started to pull the chains even harder and to his amazement, the chains lossened and the door was opened. Eunhyuk was puzzled, this place was usually locked properly by Hyoyeon shii. Before his mind could think even further, he heard music coming out from inside.

 

"Hyo..hyoyeonnie..??" Eunhyuk stumbled as he slowly made his way into the room. He wasn't sure whether he was hallucinating because of the soju that he drank or his heart was just too longing to see Hyoyeon, but all he wanted to do was to follow the music, that music that was so familiar to his ears, that music that was Hyoyeon's favourite.

 

...

 

to be continued..

 

guys thankies for all the comments.. =) merry christmas and happy new year!! =D 
hyohyuk fighting!!