Drive Me Crazy

Every Summer

 

Chapter 9
 
Hongki POV 
 
I sat in the living room, playing with me hands and waiting for Seunghyun to come back.
According to Jonghun, he went to Yunha's workplace. What was the kid looking for there anyway?
 
A few minutes after I jumped in surprise hearing the door slam shut.
Before I could get a word out of my mouth I heard another door slam. Seunghyun passed in front of me like a feather in the wind looking furious.
 
I sighed. Aish, what had I missed? What happened in those 10 minutes that he left the dorm?
 
I walked towards his room, curious to hear what happened and thinking that I should ask what's wrong.
 
Just before I tried to open the door I heard a thump and Seunghyun screaming something to himself, and another noise.
 
The kid had finally gone crazy.
 
I screwed my face up in thought - Although I'm really curious about what happend to him, I still think I should ask him later. Amazingly, Seunghyun can be very scary if he wants to.
Besides, I was already injured today. I looked at my bandaged index finger and kissed it.
Everything is okay baby! You're still gorgeous.
 
 
 
 
Seunghyun POV
 
I woke up and opened my eyes hearing knocks on my door.
 
"Dinner."
 
That was Jonghun's voice. The knocks stopped. He probably went to call the others.
 
Frankly, I really didn't want to eat. I just want to know who the hell my dongsaeng's boyfriend is. I wanted to punch him, no one's allowed to mess with my dongseng. She's young, I mean, really young. She should get married when she's 30 or maybe even 40. I won't let anyone be close to her before I check that he's alright. I should test them one after one after one.
 
Another thing drove me crazy. why the hell didn't she tell me that she went to meet him?
Wait. Since when did Yuri know anyone beside some kpop idols and Yunha?
I opened my eyes wide in shock, Maybe he's an idol! Maybe the one she sat with is..
I hit the bed fron the thought. 
Maybe its Heechul. I saw his devilish gaze on her a few times, not to mention his flirty smile.
 
I snorted, I should just ask her who it is. 
 
'Calm down, take a breath, and go to dinner. Then, just ask her.'
 
'Right. You're right. I mean, I'm right.'
 
I got off my bed and walked toward the kitchen, watching the rest of the members eating.
 
Yuri wasn't eating with them.
 
I quietly sat down and started to eat. No one talked. It never happened before.
 
Hongki kept glancing at me and when I catched his gaze he acted like he didn't even look and kept eating.
 
"WHAT?" I finally mumbled. It came out with a little anger.
 
He shrugged. "Just wanted to ask what happend when you visited Yunha. You didn't get out from your room since than."
 
Jaejin, Minhwan and Jonghun carefully listened. Not even making a tiny sound.
 
"Nothing to do with Yunha, something else bothering me but it's none of your buisness"
 
"Yah! Seunghyun you should talk with some respect to your hyung you know!" Jonghun intervened, raising his voice.
 
I rolled my eyes and kept eating.
 
 
 
While clearing the table terrible silence surrounded us. So quiet that my ears ached. Now that was just me and Jonghun hyung.
 
"Where...where's Yuri?" I hesitated to say, muttering.
 
"I think at my room" Jonghun shrugged while doing dishes.
 
I raised my eyebrow and stopped my cleaning. 
"Room? So why she didn't eat with us?"
 
"She wasn't hungry. She said she already ate."
 
I clanched my fists. Already ate huh?
 
"With who?"
 
"Didn't bother to ask"
 
I rolled my eyes, Why do I have to do it all by myself?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I knocked on Jonghun's room but got nothing in response. I knocked again, just to check, and opened the door.
 
And there she was, lying on the bed, sleeping.
 
I closed the door behind me and went to sit beside her. I her cheek and move a strand of her hair behind her ear. So beautiful.
 
She suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me. I felt me cheek grew hot.
 
"It's you" she mumbled, smiling.
 
"Sorry, did i wake you?" I frowned. "Go back to sleep" I moved to get up but she grabbed my hand.
 
I looked at my hand then at her. "It's fine. I wasn't sleeping, just tried to."
 
I sat back. That's it. I have to ask her.
 
The words just came out of my mouth. "Where have you been today?" I asked, knowing the answer.
 
"Just hung out with a friend" She patted my arm up to shoulder and back down giving me goose bumps.
 
"Since when you know here somebody besides us?" I asked, 
 
"I do know" was the only thing she answered to me. This answer did not satisfy me.
 
"You don't wanna tell me?"
 
"I don't have nothing to tell you. Just a friend."
 
I bit my tongue and pouted. Okay, I don't care anyway.
 
I got up from my seat. "Ok, goodnight."
 
With my hand on the door I heared someone coughing. purposely coughing.
 
Aish..This girl..
 
I grinned and turned to her.
 
"Yes Yuri?"
 
She just pointed at her cheek, motioned to me to give her a goodnight kiss .
 
 

 

-----------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone !! Sorry I hadn't update so much time !! I waited to the chapter to be fixing and went on a trip with my school for 3 days. Aish. That was so tiring!!
 
Thanks to Yuki for helping me again ! Love you !!!
 
BTW
To those who asked about Hongki & Yunha.... You'll read more about them on the next chapters (: The next chapter basicly about them (:
 
Thanks for reading !! ♥