Hello Again

Every Summer

 

Chapter 3 
 
Seunghyun POV
 
It was about 8 pm. I was just sitting in front of the TV, flipping between channels.
 
I couldn't stop thinking about Yunah, Hongki hyung's best friend. We had met because of Hongki hyung on the day I joined the band but, I almost immediately knew that I have no chance with her since she's absolutely in love with Hongki hyung. 
I didn't really care that much since it's just a little crush, not love. Besides, I could never steal Hongki hyung's girl.
 
I knew that he's in love with her too, even though he always denies it.
He probably still doesn't know that he's in love with her since they had known eace other for years, loving her is so normal for him that he doesn't even notice.
But although he didn't, everyone else did.
 
Then, I heard 3 knocks at the door.
 
"Jonghun-hyung!", I yelled, not having the strength to get up and open the door. 
 
"I'm SLEEPING!", he answered sleepily. Really hyung? THINK SO?!
 
"Minhwanni!", I tried Minhwan. Not bothering myself to talk to him in formal language.
 
"Me too!" He replied.
 
Just as I was ready to give Minhwan a piece of me, I heard 2 more knocks at the door. That was really weird: since when was Hongki so patient? The last time I was too lazy to open the door... Well, it can be summed up by saying that the dorm's door had to be replaced.
 
"Jaejin Hyung!", I called desperately since this would be my last chance for peace.
 
"I'm being a lazy !" Ah, right, his regular answer. 
 
"Guess what?" I yelled while I finally got up, walking towards the door, "I'm trying to be one too, but I can't because every time I try, you're all in your rooms! So, as the poor, exploited maknae I have to-!"
I stopped my yelling seeing an angel in front of me. I'm not kidding, it was a real angel with a halo and everything.
 
She was beautiful. Her hair, a natural dark black, was so long that it reached all the way beneath her waist. Her eyes were large and luminous, the kind of eyes that surely belong to a good person. While I realized I was checking her from the head to the toe, I cleared my throat feeling my cheeks growing hot. Well, that was embarrassing. I don't remember how I looked at her, but i'm pretty sure I looked like a ert.
 
Than I got scared. Who is she? and what if she's a crazy fan? brrr. I shifted uncomfortably.
 
"It's ok. Do you know Hongki?", she asked. Damn it, looking for Hongki again. Why does no one look at me? I'm `gorgeous` too ! It's always hongki. NOW I'm starting to think about stealing his girlS!
 
"Yeah of course I am , we're in the same band you know"  I shrugged my shoulders just realising that she didn't know me. Well, maybe she didn't know us after all, maybe she could know Hongki but not his band?
 
"Oh! I guess you're the new one!", she mumbled under her breath. Yeah,  I'm the new one. Gosh, I hate when people say that about me! I am what I am. Even after a few months with the band, I'm still called the new one
 
"You guessed right." Pfft, the new one.
 
Silence. It was really awkward since I didn't know who the hell she is, I didn't really know what to do. Should I just slam the door or should I invite her in? 
 
PLEASE ANGEL JUST SAY SOMETHING!
 
But, of course she didn't.
 
"Umm. Do you want to come in?", I finally asked.
 
"Sure.", she smiled at me and skipped lightly into the living room. She went to the couch and sat down just like that. I walked after her, trying somehow to come up with who she was. Nothing came up. The truth was that I didn't care much, I seemed to naturally trust her for some reason.
 
She moved her legs back and forth. Her sneakers were cute high tops which somehow reminded me of my little sister. Something told me that these movements represented discomfort, so maybe I should say something? But what?
 
Just as if she was reading my thoughts, she opened . 
"Where is everybody?", she finally asked, looking at her shoes.
 
I squinted at her. "Everybody?"
 
She looked up at me with her big innocent eyes. "The rest of the band.", she said like it was obvious. Well if I knew who the hell she was, maybe it would be.
 
"In their rooms.", I replied, completely mesmerised by her looks.
 
Then she just stood up and walked towards Jonghun room. It was really weird since it looked like she actually knew where it was. 
 
"Jonghun oppa?", she exclaimed slightly after opening his door.
 
"Yuri! Since when did you get here?", Jonghun yelled as he jump from his bed, grabbing her waist and pulling her into a tight bear hug. She just giggled. 
 
Yuri...I think I heard this name today. Zombie brain, you and your poor memory.
 
"I missed you oppa!", she looked at him and then gave him a kiss on his cheek, and for a really small moment I wanted to switch with him. She was realy sweet, acting like a little girl who just received her first doll.
 
"I missed you too young lady!", he called. Then, he just sat on his bed and pulled her onto his lap. Just then, he finally noticed me and smiled. His glance made Yuri looked up at me with her smile which didn't fall from her face since meeting Jonghun. Why were the two of them looking at me? Was I not supposting to be there? Gosh! Are they a couple? Every idea that my mind had made, made me feel more uncomrfortable for standing besides them. I felt pushed and started to turn toward the door slowly, trying not to attract attention.
 
"Where's monkey?", Jonghun asked Yuri, while squeezing her cheeks.
 
"Yah! Oppa! That hurts!", she complained rubbing her cheeks. 
 
Wait a minute..........
 
I got it now! Even with my poor memory, I just couldn't forget what Minhwan had said today since it was so hilarious. He said that hongki's cousin calling him monkey! Kkeekekekee. Like her humor. 
So Yuri is Hongki's annoying cousin! To tell the truth... until now I didn't find her annoying at all.
 
Now that I realised who she was, I stopped my plan about escaping from the room. I just wanted to watch them doing whatever they were doing. They looked really calm besides each other, just like brother and sister.
 
After complaing about squeezing her cheeks, she finally answered, "Hongki's fighting with an old lady downstairs. He's really weird, Jonghun oppa"
 
Jonghun shrugged his shoulders and chuckled, "Yeah he is. Have you seen the other members?" He asked.
 
"Not yet. I just saw the new one.", she looked at me and I smiled in response. Yeah, as long as you stare at me like that, I'm the new one.
 
"His name is Seunghyun and even though he look really young, he's still your oppa.", Jonghun smiled an eye smile. Ever since I knew Jonghun, his eye smiling had only appeared when he saw his family or Hongki, Jaejin, Minhwan, and even me. They must've been really close.
 
Her smile grew even more, which I did not thought could happen and I realised she had two really cute dimples on her cheeks. 
 
"Annyeong haseyo Seunghyun oppa!", she smiled warmly at me. It made me feel really happy. I really liked that she called me oppa. She told it so...Well, I don't know how to describe it. I just knew that I wanted to hear her calling me oppa as long as I could. My heart started beating really hard in response to my thoughts.
 
I smiled at her, "Annyeong haseyo Yuri." 
 
Just then she whispered something in Jonghun's ear and he chuckled in response. 
Hey! That was very rude! Tell me too! I found that from that second onwards, the thing I wanted to know the most was what she said to hyung.
 
"I'm going to bother Jaejin and Minhwan oppas! Bye!", she smiled again, got up and ran lightly out of the room. The smell of her perfume stays in the air.
 
I moved toward Jonghun slowly, "Jonghun hyung",I muttered with a smile and played with my hair. "You know I love you right?", I blinked.
 
Jonghun stood up and glared at me. 
"Oh shut up. If you really want to know what she had told me you can just ask.", he rolled his eyes. "And stop with your aegyo! It's too sweet.", he snorted.
 
I chuckled slightly, "So Jonghun hyung.. What'd she say?", I asked cooly while dying of curiosity inside. 
Jonghun passed me and left the room without answering,
 
"Something about Seunghyun oppa being handsome", he muttered over his shoulder.
 
------------------------------------ 
 
Like the chapter??? Please comment ♥
 
And again thanks for Yuki [Ai_Dami] For helping me with my english and fixing it for me ! Thanks Dongsend! Saranghae!!
 
And thanks for all of you for reading my story (: ♥
 
 
AND AGAIN , QUIET READERS ARE'NT INVITED ! YOU CAN SUBSCRIBING OR REAPLYING SOMETHING.. IT TAKES JUST A SECOND !!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS (: