Day / Night One

The Love House: U-Kiss

There was a driver, driving the U-Kiss members to the mansion for a party. They think it's a party but it's not, and as they arrived closer to the mansion, the smart-brained cat noticed it first.

"Guys..If it's a party, why aren't the light switched on?" He was suspicious of the darkness in that dark and dull-looking mansion.

"Oh, come on, AJ! It wouldn't be fun if the lights were , now would it?" He shook his head at Hoon.

"Nah, I don't think so.." Hoon nodded and looked out. After they got down, Kiseop, whose back was resting on the car, nearly fell backwards if it weren't for Kevin, who was standing near him.

"Thanks." Kevin smiled at Kiseop and walked with Jaeseop. As they walked inside, a black cat meowed aloud, freaking Dongho and Kiseop out. The others laughed at them.

"Hahahahaha! Did you both see your faces!" The two laughing-hard dorks, Eli and AJ was laughing at Dongho and Kiseop.

"Oh hahahaha..." Kiseop nudged Dongho and when he got Dongho to look at him, he pointed to a rat on the ground and he laughed quietly. They were all walking until Dongho screamed out loud, making AJ and Eli scream with him. Then, Kiseop laughed with a laughing Dongho.

"What the hell, you two! That's not funny!" Kevin and Hoon laughed at all four of them. Jaeseop looked as if he was about to bash Kiseop up and Eli looked like he was about to strangle Dongho. They both laughed out loud and walked into the quiet and huge mansion. Because Kiseop was nearer to Dongho, they both stuck together. Jaeseop with Eli, Kevin with Soohyun and Hoon. Suddenly, Kevin stepped on something crunchy and he immediately froze.

"Guys...I...I think I stepped on something hard..." They all looked at each other before screaming their heads off.

"Someone turn the lights on!" AJ screamed with Eli. Kiseop smirked and nudged a chuckling Dongho. They found two long-haired wigs and they stood in front of AJ and Eli. When the lights , AJ and Eli saw what was in front of them and screamed louder than before.

"Vampires!!! Ahhhhhhh!" When they started running around, Kiseop and Dongho threw the wigs off and laughed out loud on the floor.

"Lee Kiseop!" Jaeseop shouted.

"Shin Dongho!" Eli shouted after Jaeseop. The two jokers were getting up, still laughing.

"Ahahahaha, that was fun, huh Donggie?"

"Yeah..Ahahahaha. We should do that more often." Soohyun, Hoon and Kevin had a large smile on their faces.

"Alright you two, get up." Soohyun ordered them and they both got up. Suddenly, someone walked behind them.

"Hello, boys." Hoon turned around and screamed, freaking the others out. When he realised it was just their manager, he laughed in guilt.

"Oh, don't be afraid. It's just me, your manager." After their manager introduced himself, the other growled lowly at a freaked out Hoon.

"S-Sorry." 

"Alright, so I have assigned you to your room and one of you will be sharing a room with me. So, first up, Dongli." Eli laughed at Dongho, who was confused.

"I will get my revenge, Shin Dongho." He smirked at Dongho who laughed at him. Jaeseop, on the other hand wished to share a room with Kiseop so that he can also get his revenge.

"Next up, 2seop." Jaeseop screamed happily, bemusing Kiseop next to him.

"I'll get my revenge soon, Lee Kiseop." He laughed at the cat.

"Yeah, dream on. Everyone knows Dongho and I are the best pranksters in U-Kiss." He smirked.

"I'll find a way and you will be scared often by me." He stared at AJ with a smirk.

"Does that sound like a challenge to me?" AJ laughed.

"You're on." Their manager laughed at them.

"Now, you two, step aside. The next pair, Soohoon." Soohyun blinked and scratched his head, while Hoon was staring down on the floor.

"You two have to improve your relationship because you both hardly talk to each other." Hoon sighed.

"So that means, Kevin, you're with me." He nodded and waved bye to a smirking Jaeseop. When they realised it was already 10pm, they all went to their own rooms and laid down on the bed. Jaeseop, who was lying down next to the ulzzang, kept on kicking Kiseop's leg.

"Yah! Stop kicking my leg!" AJ laughed and kept on kicking until he fell asleep. Next to their room, was Dongli. Eli was sleeping while headlocking Dongho.

"Yah! You thick-skinned pigeon! Let go!" He just laughed lowly before he fell asleep, with a headlocked Dongho in his left arm. Soohyun was awake, back facing Hoon and Hoon was half-asleep, his back also facing Soohyun. Opposite their room, was the manager and Kevin sleeping soundly. Soohyun closed his eyes, hoping sleep would take over him. By 12am, all the U-Kiss members and their manager were already asleep.

 

 

 

So AJ is rooming with Kiseop and he plans to take his revenge

Eli is rooming with Dongho and he also plans to take his revenge

Soohyun is rooming with Hoon and they both feel uncomfortable with each other AND

their manager rooming with Kevin and they both have no problems with each other.

Hope my story makes sense and I apologize if some part doesn't even make sense.. XD