One day before entering

The Love House: U-Kiss

Everyone in the U-Kiss dorm was still asleep. Soohyun hugging Dongho, who was soundly asleep. Next to their room was Jaeseop holding Kevin tightly towards him. Opposite Jaevin's room was Eli sleeping on top of Kiseop, who was soundly asleep as well. Next to Elseop's room was the lonely bunny, Hoon. He was sleeping much more soundly than his fellow bandmates. Suddenly, a loud sound from the blowhorn was made and they all had a horrible wake-up. Dongho had fallen on the floor, with Soohyun on top of him, crushing poor Dongho. Jaeseop was suffocating Kevin, who looks like he was about to die. Eli was screaming in shock, making the ulzzang underneath him flinch. Hoon covered his ears with his pillow and then got annoyed by the noise. The dorm was very quiet until a loud stampede of the members could be heard.

"Who rang that blowhorn!" They all screamed in unison, freaking their manager out. Hoon facepalmed himself.

"Manager-hyung!? What!?" He laughed in guilt but told them to sit on the couch. And when he meant "to sit on the couch", he meant one by one sitting on the couch, not on one another. Dongho was sitting on Soohyun's lap; Kevin on Jaeseop's and Kiseop on Eli's. Hoon was sitting all alone, and he didn't mind it. He stared at Jaevin, 2shin and Elseop in disbelief.

"You all don't understand, do you?" They gave him a confused look and the manager only smiled at Hoon.

"At least Hoon understands me." They all looked at Hoon, who stared at them back.

"He's alone so that's normal." Kiseop spoke up, making Jaeseop laugh.

"That's true, Kiseop. Very true." Kiseop laughed and hi-fived Jaeseop. Kevin and Eli laughed at both of them.

"At least you two are talking to each other, rather than talking to the same persons.." Kiseop smiled.

"Oh, Manager-hyung. Of course we talk to each other. We're best friends." Jaeseop laughed.

"Don't you believe us?" Their manager smiled and shook his head.

"No, no. I do believe you both." Jaeseop smiled then winked at Kiseop who winked at him back. Kevin smiled at both of them and shook his head at them.

"So what news do you have for us, hyung?" Finally, Soohyun spoke up. 

"Well.. My colleagues have organized a..party for all of you and we're going tomorrow." They all cheered and Jaeseop, Soohyun and Eli kissed their boyfriends. Kevin, Dongho and Kiseop laughed and cheered more.

"Well, tell us. Where is it going to be?" Eli asked their manager and he smiled at him.

"Well..It's in a huge mansion." Eli grinned.

"I hope they have Red Bulls inside!" Kiseop whacked Eli on the head.

"You and your Red Bulls." Dongho chuckled at his hyungs, making Soohyun hold him tighter.

"I'm sure they have, Eli... Anyway, it will be a three-day-two-nights stay so go and pack up!" They all ran up to their rooms and started packing up. Meanwhile, their manager was still at the living room, smirking evilly. He took his phone and dialled a number.

"Yes, Shin?"

"Get me a transport for tomorrow. The boys are going for a once in a lifetime journey." Over the phone was a low chuckle.

"Your wish, my command, Master." U-Kiss' manager laughed evily before hanging up and putting his phone back into his pocket. 

 

 

 

So I, KittyDreamer started off with the first chapter and maybe the next few chapters until Mich's parent un-ground her because previously, she was grounded for coming back home late -.-" But she'll be back, don't worry :) How is the first chappie? And it pretty obvious their manager is one of the     co-owners of the Love House but who 's the REAL owners?...

Well, I myself don't know XD