Final :D and... I'm sorry

Your Hidden Lies

 

 

 

Final … I know its lame final.. This story just ended like this.. Sorry, if I disappoint you, my subscribers. Really… *bow head*

Thanks once again for subscribing the story :’) *teary eyes*

I read this for the second time... Shoot!! My legs, fingers curled up.. I cring too much.. Nyahaha

 

---------------------------------------

 

One in the half year later~

 

Block B was having live recording of their comeback while 11 months old Kwonmin were at the back stage with Cho PD and coordi noona walking around. Suddenly, Kwonmin walk to fast and he..... Guess where he goes?  He went on stage to his parents. That part when Minhyuk smack Yukwon head... Kwonmin appear during that time hooking his arm around their legs –one arms around Yukwon’s leg, one around Minhyuk’s leg- making them surprise. How in the world their baby come on the stage? Nevertheless they just keep their poker face. Minhyuk carry Kwonmin while dancing for the last part.

 

During last part of Nillili mambo Zico took Kwonmin hand as if he was dancing Nillili mambo too. Surprisingly, Kwonmin just smile throughout the performance showing his cute dimple and his mother eye smile.

 

Comeback end. At backstage room.

 

Yukwon humming a song to sleeping Kwonmin on the couch with Minhyuk. "How did he come to the stage?" Jihoon asked. "Well he was walking around the backstage, suddenly he just straight forward faster going up there," Cho PD answered.

 

"Now, I think. We will be going off high in the peak chart because of Kwonmin not because of us," Jaehyo chuckle. The other laughed. "Yeah, I can sure that his smile is a killer," Taeil laughed.

 

At dorm~

 

Zico was playing with Kwonmin while Yukwon looking at the computer screen reading every news about their baby.

 

"Trouble Maker Stardom First Baby Make A Cameo Appearance on Block B Comeback Today On Mnet

 

Last year it has been announced that Kim Yukwon, smile representatives of Block B pregnant with the father of the baby found to be, Lee Minhyuk dancer of Block B along with Yukwon also. Due that, Block B had to postpone their comeback for the health of Stardom first baby.

 

Few months ago, Yukwon was told safely delivered the baby with the name of Lee Kwonmin and after resting for four months they will continue their comeback as what they had been planning.

 

Earlier today, during comeback stage of Block B, on the last part of the performance it could be seen a baby boy went to the stage, which later found out the baby boy was Stardom first baby, who cling on his parents leg. From the look of Yukwon and Minhyuk it could be seen that they were seen surprised as they did not expect this at all.

 

Despite that, everything went well. Kwonmin was seen enjoying the performance in his father arms. And you can also the resemblances of his parents in his face. Dimples and eyes smile. Kwonmin getting lot of attention for his cute face with bowl hair cute..

 

You can see the performance below. Isn’t Lee Kwonmin is cute?"

 

"It should be Block B on the Nate first search not Lee Kwonmin," Minhyuk said from behind. Yukwon chuckle looking at fantaken picture of his baby.

 

"Owhh that picture is pretty. I’m gonna save it!" Yukwon save the picture. "Our baby is trouble maker now?" Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. "Just like his father," Yukwon smirked. "Huh? Me or you?" Minhyuk leaned in kissing his lips.

 

"ARGGGGHHHHHH KWONMIN WHY DID YOU PUT CRAYON IN MY AQUARIUM!!!!!!!" Taeil yelled as he tried to save his fish first putting it on other glass.

 

"YAHHHH KWONMIN... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY B.B CREAM?" referring at his now half bottle of B.B cream that supposed to be full when Kwonmin played with it this morning.

 

"KWONMIN.. WHERE DID YOU THROW MY EARPIECE AWAY?" Kyung yelled REFERRING to his earpiece Kwonmin play just now.

 

"HYUNGGGGG KWONMIN PULL ONE OF MY TOTO EYES," Jihoon whined at Yukwon crying.

 

Lastly......

 

"AAARGGHHHHH KWONMIN WHY DID YOU PUKE ON ME!!!!!!!" Zico yelled going to the bathroom cleaning his face with disgusting look.

 

Minhyuk laughed, "Okay I agree that our baby is troublemaker," he leaned away. Yukwon laughed as he went to Kwonmin cleaning his puke while yelling, "I will stitch it back," to Jihoon who look like not going to stop crying.

 

"Good thing you are cute or I will throw you away from the window," Zico said as he went out from the bathroom. "Try it. You will be gone with him too," Minhyik glared at him. Zico gulped backing away to his room with Kyung who still searching for his earpiece.

 

 

*dinner*

 

"Guys, I think we going to stop our comeback after a week," Zico started. "Huh? Why?" Yukwon asked while feeding Kwonmin. Zico looked at Kyung. "Kyung.............."

 

"Kyung is pregnant," he lamely said.

 

*Silent* everyone jaw dropped. Kyung play with his fingers.

 

They come back to the so called real life when Kwonmin whining at Yukwon wanting to be feed.

 

"WHAT?"

"HOW?"

"DID YOU GUYS DATING?"

"YOU DIDN’T TELL US YOU TWO WERE TOGETHER-GATHER"

"IS KYUNG HYUNG GOOD?" Jihoo asked wriggling his eyebrow earning a smack on the head by Taeil.

 

"Shoot! We don’t even know you two were dating....... Suddenly, you said Kyung pregnant. Aigo~ disaster. What are we going to do with our newly comeback. Hiatus for one year again?" Taeil slummed his head on the table. "Congratulation!" Jaehyo, Minhyuk and Yukwon coed. "I will take care of Kyung," Yukwon excitedly said knowing Kwonmin going to have friend.

 

Minhyuk knock Yukwon stomach, "What the is wrong Minnie?"

"Just to make sure there is no baby in here. Want to make another baby, Kwon? It’s our only chance to have our second baby!" that earns him a slap. "What?"

"Just to make sure you are fully awake," Minhyuk pouted.

 

Cho PD come, "What up with the happy face...." he looked around "……except Taeil"

 

"Kyung pregnant," zico simply answered with poker face. Cho PD eyes widen, "I swear I’m going bankrupt," he only said before he faint on the floor. "PD HYUNG!!!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Very disappointed, right? Sorry… I’m soooo frustrated right now.. I lost my pen drive, and the stupid thing is I put all the draft of my ubomb story in there.

I have a habit of stuffing my fanfics to the pendrive after I made one and delete it on the computer AND a bad habit of clearing the recycle bins every hour.

Wahhhhhh!! My two ubomb one shot that I haven’t post was in there, also the final chapter of this story was in there *sniff sniff* I had to make one again and my mind refused to flashback the plot TT____TT

I had been searching for it for two days I still couldn’t find it. I think my sister accidentally threw it away when she cleaning my desk, she knew that I wanted to throw my old pen drive -a junk already-, as I’m using the new one. The old one is here, sitting next to my laptop looking at me (I’m going crazy now >:[) and the new one is not either near my laptop.

 

You know what… The only thing she said, “I will buy a new one as a replace”

PLEASEE!!!!!! I WANT MY STORY BACK!!!!

 

 

I wanna try to make angst ubomb chaptered for my next ubomb story. I already made it –just one chapter only- but then….. I got tons of assignments to do *cry a river* NOOOO!!! There goes my new story… 

 

THANKYOU TOOOOO ALL MY SUBCRIBERSSSSSSSS!!! ILY *hugs*