Minhyuk story...

Your Hidden Lies

 

 

 

Me : Sorry, short update… teheeee :D  I need to stop before the…..

*Yukwon slam pan on my head*

Yukwon : Sorry, need to do that before she reveal everything… enjoy ^^

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

3 days had passed not even a single words they got a news from Minhyuk. They thought he went back home to his parents but no he is not there either. They text him, no replied. Call, straight to mailbox. Zico and Kyung will keep texting him asking for forgiveness saying Yukwon really need him.

 

Yukwon? He wouldn’t come out from his rooms from that day. He hasn’t eaten a single food after Minhyuk went away. He locked himself in the room crying sometimes he will dreaming calling for Minhyuk name in his sleep. He only wanted Minhyuk even after the members console him already he only want Minhyuk.

 

That day, Taeil was getting mad at Yukwon since he hasn’t been eating anything. For gosh sake, he need to keep healthy too as much as he wants Minhyuk near him. He dragged Yukwon to the dinner table, Yukwon still wouldn’t eat. Couldn’t help it anymore Taeil burst at him, "IF YOU WANT MINHYUK TO BE WITH YOU, YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DO THAT TO HIM" he getting annoyed at Yukwon, shoving the plate of Kimchi fried rice in front of him, he just want Yukwon to eat for his health. Is that too hard?  Yukwon cried, Jihoon had to calm Taeil down bringing him to his room while Jaehyo feed Yukwon. Kyung and Zico just looked down.

 

Minhyuk sighed for the million times in his life. He went to stay at his friend’s house. His friend okay with it but he think he need his space so he stopped staying there going to the dorm to get his clothes because if he want to stay at his parents’ house he need to look at least liked he were given a rest by the company with backpack not with only wallet and phone in his jeans.

 

He did read all of their text telling him to comeback, Kyung and Zico asking for forgiveness. He did forgive them but just he still not ready to face them yet. He feels really hurt. About Yukwon? He loves him, there is no way he could hate him. That’s the only thing he can think about.

 

He sighed deeply before punching the locked down,

 

"You came?" Yukwon smiles as he saw Minhyuk went to their dorm. "No.. I only want to take my clothes", Yukwon just stared at him as he search for his bag before shoving every clothes that he saw first in the bag. Minhyuk went out. He saw Cho PD come, he greet him, wearing his shoes back.

 

"Please don’t leave me!" Yukwon begged crying. Minhyuk sighed pulling him into a tight hug smelling Yukwon’s hair. How much he misses this so much."As much as I hurt you lied to me, I just couldn’t hate you. I love you so much. Too much. I just couldn’t let you go. Give me some time to relax my mind," he pulled away kissing Yukwon’s right cheek to his left. Yukwon still sobbing, closing his eyes, savoring the feeling of Minhyuk’s lips on his face. Minhyuk kiss his forehead to his nose before he lightly kiss those pairs of lips that belong to none other than his lover.

 

He looked around to see the other member smiling at him thinking he would stay but he leaves the dorm. "It’s okay, Yukwon. Give him some time," Yukwon didn’t answer him luckily Cho PD was behind Yukwon to catch him fast enough before he land on the floor. "Quickly, prepare the car," he grew concern as he saw how very pale Yukwon are. Unlike the usual pale he had ever seen.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What happened to Yukwon? Y.Y