Hyukjae

[GS] Tous Les Jours

Few minutes later, hyukjae emerged from the bathroom, clad with her baby blue knee length dress, holding a paper towel do dry her hands . She stood in front of her full-body mirror and assessing herself, she was a woman in her mid-twenties. A complete epitome of a beautiful lady, gone were her long pigtails she used to have before, gone were her small chest. Her full-plump lips makes her look seductive but at the same time innocent also sporting a natural blush that makes her more alluring. Her thick and curled-up eyelashes housed her sparkling brown eyes that changes from a soft color of brown to a dark color of the earth, depending on her mood. Her long, wavy auburn hair reaching down almost on her waist is shining against the sunlight streaming in the windows, adding the effect of her being seductive yet untouchable. There was a full-bloomed chest and a cleavage peeping through the V of her dress, the long milky skin of her legs showing contrasting the color of clothes.

Just as she started brushing her hair, her cell phone beeped, indicating a new message.

She fished it from her bed and raised her brows, it was a message from ryeowook. "noona, what's taking you so long? Siwon hyung is here already."

hyukjae panics and quickly grabs her purse. But before she gets out of her room her phone beeps again.

A series of number appeared, designating a foreign number, and there was no name flashed on the screen.

Who could this be? Hyukjae thought.

She opened the message. " Hey, hyukjae. How are you? I will be back in korea at the end of the month and i want you to be the first to know. I miss you so much, see you soon. Donghae"

Her heart skip a beat then slammed against her rib cage. Her breathing became uneven. D-donghae… Her mind whispered, lost in thought.

00000

Her thoughts are flying, she cannot understand a single sentence on what siwon was saying, heck, she cannot even focus. How can donghae be so selfish? How can he send her a message after six months of being silent, after six months of no communication? Damn that man, the man that he loves since childhood, and she cannot deny the feelings that she still have right now.

'But im with siwon already, i dont want to hurt him. I love him.' she thought as she let's out a very audible sigh.

"hyukjae? Is there a problem?" siwon asked reaching his hands on hyukjae's forehead to ease the forming wrinkles.

Hyukjae shook her head. "nothing, im just tired." hyukjae fake a smile.

"ok then, maybe we could just eat the dessert then i'll send you home. I know you wouldnt want to miss this strawberry sundae." siwon said and as if on cue the waiter came carrying a big bowl of strawberry sundae.

Hyukjae's eyes sparkled, the previous worries now forgotten. She claps her hand and takes a spoonful of the treat. "this is so good! You better eat before i finish everything."

siwon chuckles, "go ahead. That's really for you."

"ok, if you say so. But don't blame me if i really eat everything." hyukjae takes another spoonful when she felt something weird. It's hard and round. She took a napkin and remove the object from . Her eyes almost bugged out of its socket. It was a diamond ring shinning against the restaurant's light. She looks up to siwon to ask. What she didnt expect is that she would be one giving an answer.

"hyukjae, i know you'll find this quite fast but i love you and... Will you marry me?"

a/n: bam! Haha, let's reveal more on the next update. Im sorry for it's very short. Once i get hold of my laptop i'll write a longer update.