welcome to Tous Les Jours

[GS] Tous Les Jours

The girl wearing pink apron pulled out the cake out of the oven. The smell of vanilla, milk and butter wafted in the kitchen of her small house slash bakery slash cafe.

She started the business about a year ago and it's amazingly growing. The growth may not be as overwhelming and noticeable but atleast the business is surviving despite the heavy competition. 

With the tray of newly baked cake the pretty, almost doll looking patissier made her way towards the kitchen counter. She settles the cake on the stand and took the piping bag with pink icing. She carefully decorates the cake and smiled at the out come. She adds strawberry and chocolate truffles at the top. 

"hyukjae noona~" the patissier's smile widen when she heard her name. 

"ryeowook!" hyukjae squealed as she saw her younger brother running towards her. 

"noona! Is that mine?" the other asks while pointing at the cake, eyes glowing in anticipation.

"im sorry but no. It's for siwon, he'll be here later."

"but. But. But. Ah~ siwon hyung is so lucky. " ryeowook pouts and drop his bag on the counter almost hitting the cake.

"ryeowook, be careful." hyukjae said with a worried face taking the cake away from ryeowook destructive span.

"ah~ im sorry!" ryeowook panics.

"nah, it's fine. Just change your clothes and eat the chocolate truffles mousse i made. It's on the cake cupboard." 

"NOONA! You're the best!" ryeowook jumps and kissed his sister on the cheek. 

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
"Noona, did siwon hyung ask you for marriege?" ryeowook asked his mouth full of cake and stains of the chocolate surrounding his lips.

Hyukjae, at that time was busy sipping her strawberry milk tea, relaxing after a day's worth of baking cake, chokes on her drink thus spluttering it on her dress. "ryeowook, look what you've done! Now i have to change clothes again." hyukjae whined trying to remove the wet stains. 

"what? Im just asking. It's not my fault you are jittery when it comes to that topic." ryeowook the tiny fork making sure he's not wasting any cake or icing. "but you know? Siwon is just too slow. If you're not my sister and im your boyfriend i must have taken you to the altar the moment i tasted your cakes."

hyukjae blush and hit ryeowook on the head. "silly! Your flattery won't earn you another slice. You've been eating like 3 slices already. "

"aw~ ." ryeowook pouts. "but seriously noona, what will you do if siwon hyung ask for your hand?"

"i don't really know. It's still to early to think about that. We're just together for 6 months."

"uhm~ yeah, just 6 months...... And i think you're still not over him." ryeowook whispered his last words.

"what? What was that? I didnt catch your last words." hyukjae stood up ready to change her clothes because anytime siwon would arrive and take her out when she heard ryeowook's murmurs.

"nothing noona, it's just that i could already siwon hyung car." saved by siwon's fantastic timing ryeowook breathe out. Ryeowook's safety was hyukjae's panic though. The girl quickly ran upstairs to change, her hands flailing and hitting ryeowook's head in the process. "OUCH! NOONA! WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY?" 
A/N: im on mobile. I can't lj cut. Sorry. My first genderswitch fic for haehyuk. Haha sorry i can't help. Multi shots. Idk when to update.