Soccer Practice

Soccer or Love?

ME SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER! Forgive me? Pwease? *Does puppy dog eyes*  Anyways, I hope you are enjoying the story so far~ If you want something specific to happen that would look good for the story then give me a heads up. I might add it~ I would do anything for you guys to be happy with this story.  ^__^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After the awkward lunch and school, I ran out to go change into my soccer clothes. I can't wait to put on the uniform! I put my hair into a tight ponytail and walked a fast pace to the field. I saw Chanyeol talking with the coach and my stomach did little flips. This is going to be awkward.. I thought nervously. The coach noticed me first and grinned at me. "Ah Bristol! Come on over!" I grinned and got excited. I walked up to him, trying not to look at Chanyeol. "Yes coach?" He said, still grinning, "What position can you play?" I said confidently, "Any." I then added a bit reluctant, "But I don't favor middle field that much.."

  The coach shrugged. "Well I would like to see you play. And the team will scrimmage soon. Want to join?" I almost squealed. "Yes I would love to!" The Coach then nudged Chanyeol. I looked up at him and realized he was staring at me. I gulped, nervous. Is he going to watch me too? Will he be one of the reasons I am on the team or not? Chanyeol gave me a reassuring smile and stepped forward.

 

 "Hello." He said formally, taking out his hand. I almost laughed but took his hand and gave it a firm squeeze. "Hi. So you are one of the coaches?" Chanyeol smirked. "You can say that." I narrowed my eyes slightly at him. "Ok." I replied and took my hand away. Coach clapped his hands, "Alright soo I will let you warm up and then you shall join us. Ok?" I nod with a grateful smile. I sat down and started to stretch.

 

  Chanyeol took a seat next to me, stretching too. "Hey Bristol." I made a face and didn't talk to him, not wanting to lose my concentration. Chanyeol lightly kicked my leg with his. "Yah Bristol." I rolled my eyes and started doing some push ups. I then felt someone poke my sides. "AAHH!" I squealed and fell on my stomach. "Why are you ignoring me?" Chanyeol said, pouting. I heard some girls snickering as I fell. I got up and I was a bit mad. "YAH CHANYEOL I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE! GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE!" I yelled in his face. I then walked away from him, breathing a bit hard. I was ready for a game. NOW. To let the anger out. Thankfully they were ready for the scrimmage. Coach put me as forward, I was excited but more than anything, I wanted to show these people what I am made of.

 

  The game started and I ran for the ball, knocking a girl down on her side in the process. I ran for the goal and the defenders started to attack me, I easily dodged them but one girl almost caught me, so I slid and kicked the ball as hard as i could. The ball went right between the goal person's legs and entered the goal. My team cheered as the other team stared at me in shock. My anger ran out quickly and I grinned happily. I went back to my spot and stole a peek at Chanyeol and the Coach.

  They stared at me in shock and amazement. I smirked to myself, Nice job Bristol! I then remembered what my team from my old school called me Super Girl because when I was angry, I ran 'Faster than a speeding bullet'.  We continued with the game and my team won with 5 to 3. It was a great game, we all worked together perfectly, which I hoped the coach noticed it. The coach blew his whistle. “Alright! Everyone! Huddle up!” We all went in a circle around the coach. He seemed pleased. “That was a great practice everyone! And.” The coach gave me a smile and motioned me to join him in the middle of the circle. I walked to him and stood on his side.

   “This is Kim Bristol. Take good care of her since-“ He made a dramatic pause. “-She will be on your team.” The team cheered, except for one girl who was on the opposite team. She was the goal keeper. Bright red hair, deep dark black eyes, and was quite tall. She was naturally beautiful (Except for the dyed hair of course).She watched my every move carefully. The coach then said, “Now Bristol, this is the team captain, Ji-Min and she will help you with the tests you must take before entering a game.” He gave me a bright smile. “They will not be hard and we will have your jersey ready by next week.” He looked around and then realized something. “Oh! And you need a nick name. Your team will help you out there.”

  I smiled at them and bowed. Some girls grinned and waved. They then went to go pack up and leave. Ji-Min just scoffed and left. I went to go put my things away. I realized I could not find my water bottle and I was so thirsty I could have drank a well. “Where is it?!” I whispered frantically to myself and looked around. I heard a chuckle on the side of me. I turned around and Chanyeol was there, squatting next to me, holding my water bottle.

  I snatched it away from him and drank it like my life depended on it. I then whacked him softly on the head with it after I finished. Chanyeol pouted and rubbed his head. “Oowww..” I scoffed. “You deserved it mister.” Chanyeol poked my side. I squealed, “Yah!” and tried to run away from him. Chanyeol smirked and grabbed for me. I gasped and tried to kick his hand away. “Back up! I have cleats on! Back up! I am not afraid to use them!” I warned but squeaked.

Chanyeol grinned and grabbed for me. I yelped and right then his arms were around my waist and pulling me towards him. I gasped and tried to get away. WHAT IS WITH HM AND SKIN-SHIP AFTER A WEEK OF KNOWING EACH OTHER! TOO MUCH! PEOPLE WILL THINK WE ARE A COUPLE! That thought made me a bit excited but I thought against it. I was held against him and he whispered in my ear, “I will squish you until you say sorry for almost kicking me and hitting me with a water bottle." I tried to push him away and exclaimed stubbornly, “Never!” I heard Chanyeol darkly chuckle and his arms tightened around my waist.

  “Yah get off of me! You weirdo! People will get ideas and I had enough awkwardness!” Chanyeol sighed. “Fine.. You win this round..” He let go of me and I shot up imminently, running off and grabbing my bag and just running to my house. I was beyond flustered after THAT encounter. Him having his arms around me felt really.. nice. But, I would NEVER admit that. Never in my life since he is my friend and only my friend. A week with feelings does not feel right to me.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all liked this chapter... Not my favorite though but here, a little Chanyeol feels? Imagine hold holding onto your waist, whispering into your ear and making you blush~  ;)  

  

       ^.^  You would like that huh~?