The Day Jinki Found A Chicken

The Day Jinki Found A Chicken

 

On a one fine day of November, where the cold have just started to visit the people of Korea, there was a little boy walking down the streets of Seoul.

That little boy name was Lee Jinki.

 

He was wearing a red hoodie with jeans, and he also had a big backpack hanging in his back. In his hand he held a small paper, a list of things that his mother asked him to buy from the grocery.

“Ehh but where IS the grocery?” Jinki pouted as he searched for the place he was looking for. “Mom said it would be here...” he stared at his surroundings.

“Could it be…am lost? ._. ..AHHH!!” he held his face in a dramatic way and started running in circles. Suddenly he tripped over the air and fell on his face. “AHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS!!” his eyes started tearing.

He sat up rubbing his forehead “Aish why do I have to always fall” he pouted.

Then out of nowhere a weird noise came and a strange creature came running his way and passed by him fast, very fast. In fact Couse of that creature fastness the wind made the paper in Jinki’s hand fly away with it.

“eh..?” he stared at the flying paper. His eyes widened “AH NO COME BACK HERE PAPER!” and he started running after that paper.

After 5 minutes of running after that paper, Jinki finally managed to catch the paper. Sighing, he placed the paper in his pocket “here that way you won’t fly away again from me.”

Hearing a weird noise behind him, Jinki turned around to find that strange creature eyeing him.

Jinki blinked.

The creature tilted his head.

Jinki waved his hand “... Hi..? :D” attempting to smile at the creature.

But the creature made a weird loud noise, and his eyes were glinting, more like.. sparkling.

"..."

with one more blink of Jinki, the creature charged at full speed at him.AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Panicked, Jinki ran for his life, ran as fast as he can. But of course being him, he tripped over air again and fell head first.

“owww..”

The creature behind him caught up to him. Jinki closed his eyes “please don’t let it eat me!! >.< please don’ttttt”

 

Bonk.

o.o

Poke poke.

Blink.

‘KOKOKOKOOOOOOOOOOH!”

“AHHH! YOUR SO LOUD! >.<” closing his ears with both his hands, Jinki stood up fast and the creature fell from in top of him.

And it glared at Jinki, with that glint in his eyes again.

“oh, oh…” glumb.

“BKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!” flapping his wings.

“AHHHH AM SORRRYYYYYYY!!!”

BAM

“owww..” Jinki hit a wall while he was trying to run.” Just why..?”

Poke poke.

Jinki looked down at his feet to find that creature poking him with his peak. “ah,.? It doesn’t hurt much..” he became happy and smiled, “you cant hurt me! Ha ha! Bleeh!”

POKE.

“OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

 

Sitting at the ground holding his leg with teary eyes, Jinki pouted. “why are you so mean to me you evil creature! mom told me to not be mean to strangers! didnt your mom told you that?”

Tilt head.

Staaaaare. =.=

Tilt head other side.

sighing, Jinki stood up. "I'm leaving. don't follow me!" he turned around and walked away.

Tak tak tak tak tak.

Jinki turned around. the creature stopped.

Glaring at him, he walked away again.

Tak tak tak tak tak.

Jinki turned around again, and found him just few inchs away from him. His eyebrows flinched,and he pointed at him."YAH! i told you to not follow me didnt I?"  pouting, Jinki fastend his pace.

Taktaktaktaktaktaktak.

Jinki started to run, then he heared that dreading noises of flapping wings.

"BKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!"

"oh no..."

CRASH.

 

--

 

-.-

poke poke.

"I hate you." 

He was sitting on top of Jinki's head as if it was his nest.

Pwing.

o.o

"did you just.." eyeborws flinching

He jumped down from Jinki's head

".. you just.."

Tilt head.

Jinki touched his head.

"..." vain pops out

pokes ground.

"LSKAJAJNDNJSADALJAKSJAKSAKSAXDJA U POOPED IN MY HEAD!!!"

"PKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!" Flapping his wings he ran away.

"COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID CREATURE!!"

 

--

 

After 10 minutes of chasing, tripping, jumping and flying. Jinki finally caught that evil creature. Holding him tightly to not let him run away.

"you cant poop in people's head and run away! how would you feel if I pooped in your head!" he made the creature face him. "naw say sorry!"

stare.

pouts, "say it!!"

stare, tilt head.

"why do you keep doing that!"

Looks at the sky.

"..." pouts more, "fine then be like that! stupid creature, BUT AM TELLING YOUR MOM! bleeh"

A small ball passed by Jinki, "huh?" Jinki looked around him. it was a park.

"Wah!! its a big park! i havent came to this one yet! YUSH I shall explore it!"

He let the creature down and started walking, but then stopped and looked at the creature again. "do you want to explore with me?"

 

--

 

In his backpack Jinki had put every new thing he found, he liked doing that, to him it was his hubby to find intersting things.

And so he started his search in this new park.

"So you found anything Strange creatureishhi?" Jinki talked thro the walkie talkie that he always carry around, before he went into the park he wraped the other walkie talkie to the creature and told him if he found anything he should tell him Immediately. and naw its 30 minutes after he sperated with him, but Jinki still havnt found anything.

He stood infront of a tree " wah this tree is large! am gonna see from up there!" he climbed the tree and looked around, "ohhhh! this park is big! i wonder where strange creature-issh went" he took a large breath "STRANGE CRETURE WHERE AR-" before he could continue his sentence he heared the sound of flapping wing, he looked down, his eyes widened ,he saw him running on the tree somehow in full speed "ah no nO ..NO!!"

BAMSH!

 

"do you always have to do that -.-"

"BKAK!" flapping his wings without any worries he sat on top of Jinki's head again and looked at the sky.

"hey you have wings, why dont you fly?"

"..."

"hmm it would be cool if you fly tho hmm"

"..."

"by the way where is your walkie talkie why didnt you replay me before!" pouts ".. hey wait a minute.. dont tell me you lost it..? =.="

the creature froze and streached his wings "..."

"yah! dont you dare fly!" Jinki tried to catch him with both his hands, but he was in top of Jinki, and Jinki was in top of a tree, while he let go of the tree he lost his balance. "wah~~!" and the creature flapped his wings and tried to fly away but Jinki cought him "Your not escapiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG- OMPF" and he fell to the ground.

lucky for him there was crumpled leaves under that tree to caushion his fall.

"aish naw see you made me fall!"

 

"BKAAK!" he flapped his wings and ran away.

 

"YOUR NOT ESCAPING!!!"

 

but he tripped.. "Aish.."

 

out of nowhere two kids jumped at the strange creature.

 

"AHA WE CAUGHT YOU!"

" YAY HIGH FIVE!"

Jinki blinked at them. "huh who are you..?"

The two kids looked at him "eh who are us? no who are you!" he pointed at Jinki, the other kid held the creature "we found this chicken before you! he is ours!" and they both bleehed at him.

"huh..? chicken..? where?"

They blinked at him, and pointed at the creature.

"oh.. AHA! so thats why you looked familiar! :D you were a chicken!" pointing at the chicken proudly.

the two kids looked at each other, shrugged and walked away.

"hey where are you going?" he stood up by his feet and followed them.

"Don’t follow us! we found him we keep him!"

"No you cant take him away he is my friend!"

"your friend? you cant be friends with chicken!"

"but he really issss!" he whined.

"then whats his name?"

"strange creature!"

"what kind of name is that?!"

"will its his name so give him back!"

"like we will believe that! you just want to take him!"

"STRANGE CREATURE COME HERE!"

As if he understood Jinki, the chicken started struggling and flapping its wings. he broke free from the kid's hands and charged right at Jinki.

"COM- oh oh no!"

CRASH!

"STOP DOING THAT!"

"BKAAAK!" he just happily flapped his wings

-.- "aish one day am getting you for this! mark my words!"

"hey.. you okey..?"

"huh? yes why?"

"didn’t that hurt?"

"will am used to it" Jinki shrugged.

"...will i guess he really is your friend" the kid pouted.

"then you can have him.." and with that they left them.

"..." he looked up at the chicken "so.. it turned out your a chicken..."

poke poke poke

"you know I really like eating chicken its yummy!"

POKE.

"HEY THAT HURTS!"

"BKAAK!"  flapping its wings.

"ok fine am sorry pfft!" Jinki pouted "ok naw lets go its getting late." Jinki stood up. "I will take you to my home lets go!" he carried the chicken with him and headed home.

 

--

 

"MOM AM HOME!" Jinki called out the second he reached home "My mom likes chicken too! she will love you chicken!"

the chicken tilted his head.

Jinki went stright to his room upstairs

"uh sweety what took you so long... oh who is this..?" his mom came in his room.

"ah umma this is my new friend! chicken! ^-^"

"..uh hello chicken.."

"BKAK!"

"umma umma can we keep him?"

"uh but we dont have a cage or-"

"please" Jinki did his aegyo, the aegyo that his mother could never resist.

sighing,"ok fine you can take care of him, just clean up after him ok?"

"DEEEH!" Jinki jumped happily and hugged his mother, "thanks umma!"

she patted his head " ^^ yeah ok dinner is ready come down.. with your little friend.. I will give him something to eat too."

"ok!"

his mother left his room and they were left together.

"so so you like my room? :D here i give you a tour!" he carried his chicken friend around the room."here this is my doodle table, and this is my toys! ah ah and this is my favorite outfite! powerranger!"

"BKAAK!"

"ehh you didnt like it?" Jinki pouted, and he let the chicken down while he also laied in his stomach staring at the chicken. "but hey chicken, where did you come from.. i dont think seoul have chickens like that do they?"

the chicken came close to him and jumped in his head.

"huh? wha-"

pwing.

"..." a vain poped out

"BKAAK!" he flapped his wings and flyed.

"youuuu... HOW DARE YOU POOP ON ME AGIAN COME BACK HERE YOU CHICKEN!!!"

BOM

CRASH

BOOF

TOOOM!!

his mother downstairs sighed and smiled,"he is such an energtic kid" she went to the living room and opened the TV it was the news channel.

"today the zoo have brought new wild animals to the zoo, but there was an animal who escaped wethin the transportaiong, he somehow broke through the wooden cage he was in and attacked the zoo keepers and ran away in seoul, its a wild chicken."

Jinki mother chuckled "so thats where you came from hehe"

"UMMAA!"

she closed the Tv and went to her son who is naw downstairs holding the chicken upside down

"am hungry lets have dinner!" Jinki pouted.

"BKAAAAAAAK!"

"ok sit down and let the chicken down."

"ok"

"but Jinki if you wanna keep him you should atleast name him right?"

"oh yeah.." Jinki thought for a moment "his name is onew!"

 

It was on a one fine day of November, where the cold have just started to visit the people of Korea, a little boy named Lee Jinki, found a chicken.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AND DONE!

hehe i hope this one is good one ;-; mian idk how it turned out this way

going with the flow is amazing ._.

ANYWAY I KNOW ITS RANDOM SO PLEASE DONT KICK ME!

i hope you like it!

and since its my first fanfic

can you please leave comments on how you liked it? :"(

*inserts onew cute face

OK ANNEYONG!