Mitternacht

Obscure Shadows

 

Stepping into my room, I never once got a chance to utter a single word, as Daehyun rapidly locked and shoved me against the door. Frightened of what he might do, I merely stared at him as I waited to see what his next actions would be.

For a short while all he did was look me up and down like a piece of meat. Was he hungry or something? If he really wanted to eat something, then why come to my room? There was a perfectly stocked fridge in the kitchen not even ten feet from here. Self-conscious, but a bit annoyed by his gaze, I opened my mouth to question what his intentions were.

“Daehyun hyung, is there something you want?”

Bringing his eyes up to mine, Daehyun simply smiled as he inched closer towards me, until the very little space we had between us disappeared. The uncomfortable feeling of having one’s personal space invaded then began growing as Daehyun pushed even closer towards me, his mouth now next to my ear. The hot breathes that he released were supposed to be alluring or maybe even bewitching, but all I felt at that moment was a great need to flee from that very room.

Bringing up my arms, I found the strength to shove Daehyun away from my ear. Studying him carefully, all I could see was that never ending smile adorning his face as he continued to look at me. Yes, that same annoying and deceiving smile that had been plaguing my dreams and reality for months. Oh how I hated that damned smile of his.

Way past the point of confusion and caring I told him what I had wanted to say the moment we entered my room.

“Daehyun hyung, I really have to finish my homework so I can’t be playing any of your little games right now. Would you be kind enough to get out of my room? ”

Merely scoffing he continued to smile as he once again approached me. Getting close, but not too much this time, Daehyun wrapped his left arm around my waist, even as I kept voicing my clear refusal.       

“Aww, too soon?” he questioned, as he forcibly grabbed my chin and brought our lips together in an unwanted collision.

Despite the many attempts I made at freeing myself from his disgusting hold, he continued to keep his lips on mine as if oblivious to my struggles.

Finally when I had all but given up on the hope of getting him off me, he pulled back frowning.

“Come on now, it’s no fun if all you do is keep your mouth shut and don’t respond. I can promise you that it’ll feel good, so just open up and we can get started.”

Furrowing my brows together, I glared at Daehyun as he waited for my response.

“Hyung I already told you I don’t have any time for this. I didn’t have time last week at the Allkpop interview. No time at yesterday’s Music Core performance, and definitely no time right now. Take a hint and get the hell out of my room.”

“Whoa! So the kitten finally bares its fangs. I’d be scared, but I can agree on some rough play too.” he said as he sent a dirty smirk in my direction.

Appalled at the notions he was bringing up, I turned around and made a grab for the door, but was unfortunately too slow. Now enclosed by Daehyun’s arms and the closed door, I could no longer move, as he took hold of my right arm and pulled it forcefully behind my back.

“Ahh!”

I let out a cry of pain, slightly wondering if anyone in the dorm would hear me, but the thought was short lived, as Daehyun covered my mouth with his free hand.

“Now now Junhong, we wouldn’t want anyone ruining this good time we’re having, would we?” he said while pulling slightly at my captive arm, making me wince. “Especially since I’ve promised to help you out with that “homework” of yours.”    

ing bastard, he knew I was trying to get away from Youngjae and used that against me! Oh if only I could beat that smug look off your face.

“Come on Junhong don’t be like that. Hyung wouldn’t have to be treating you so roughly if you only listened.”

Narrowing my eyes, I feigned ignorance and kept my head down, hoping that he’d get the hint that I seriously didn’t give a about anything he wanted to say. Instead it only gained me more pain as Daehyun tugged harshly on my arm without care for my pain.

“Junhong, hyung is talking. And when hyung is talking I would appreciate it if you paid attention.” he said, tightening his hold on my already sore arm. “Don’t make me do this, I like you, really I do.  But if you don’t start behaving I’ll have to teach you how to be a good boy. And I think we both feel like you’re already a big boy who knows better. Right, Junhong-ah?”

the shell of my ear, I felt goose bumps all along my arms as a shiver of pure fear and disgust went through me.

All these past few weeks I’d tried to distance myself from Daehyun and his indecent ways, but sadly nothing had worked. Everywhere I went he’d find me, and even when in the presence of the other members, he continued to make his advances without fail. Nothing I tried to do helped and it was driving me insane! Why was he so insistent on pestering and showering me with unwanted interest? He’d never given me specific attention before, but nowadays it was as if I was some sort of endangered species that was on display for the first time ever.

Struggling to look back, I met Daehyun’s eyes as I silently questioned his intentions.

What do you want from me?

__________________________________________________

Yay, finally updated after so long (I blame finals…)!! Please leave a comment on what you thought and thanks for reading

Till next chapter! ^__^