2.

L O S T

 

 

 

I froze. Every thing stopped. Your face was just perfect….your eyes are so hypnotizing. And your lips..

they look so full and kissable… I just want to jump on him and hang on like a koala.

 

 

‘ Hey are you okay ? What the hell are you doing here in the streets ?!’ he spit out every word perfectly as a worried expression plopped onto his face.

Chaerin’s mouth opened a little as she quickly pushed her smart part of the brain trying to come up with a good excuse.

She felt in his eyes. It was like he was shooting lasers at her and could read her thoughts.

Chaerin gipped her thin purple dirty blanket as she felt her eyes water. Everytime she remembers…

everytime she ing remembers what happened to her she can’t help but tear up.
 

 

 

Shock ran through the boy… was he being to harsh? Was she afraid of him? Who is she?

He watched as the girl in front of him tried to hide herself with some kind of dirty piece of cloth.

It looked like someone washed the floor with it. He didn’t know what to do really…

All he did was just stare at the girl.

 

 

Her hair was messy, her clothes were a little ripped…well if you call that thing she’s wearing clothes.


Her makeup was all over her face and she looked like she has panda eyes. Also he noticed her heels.

The heels were sky high. But they also looked expensive.

Basically she looked like someone you’d call a hanging out in the streets.

But… he didn’t really care. Even tho she looked like a complete mess in other people eyes… she looked beautiful to him.
 

 

He felt his phone vibrate..

He quickly stood up from the little creature that was hiding from the world and checked his phone.

He smiled. It was Kiko. His 5 months girlfriend. They fighted a lot..but they still somehow managed to be together.

 


To : Jiyong
From: Kiko


I miss you ~

 

He was about to reply as he heard another loud sneeze.

He looked down at her and sighed. His heart…he felt like there was a rock thrown on it.

A beautiful girl like her shouldn’t be all alone in the streets. Those nasty men can find her and he clearly doesn’t want that.
 

 

He sat down next to her ..trying to think of a good conversation… but nothing came to his mind. He just liked being next to her.

He felt warm even though she was ice cold.

He bit his lip as he wanted to have her near him because of this strange feeling.

He cleared his throat and took a breath in.

 


“ Uh….so..do you like cheese ?” he blurted out.

Inside he literally wanted to rip his hair of… a girl was crying her heart out next to him and all he could say was this….

Wow man… you’re such a ladies man…

He heard a soft giggle. He quickly looked at her as he found her already staring at him.

 


 

“I don’t really remember what cheese tastes like” he heard her reply.

He felt so bad for her… This is clearly ridiculous….

He glared at her and stood up.

He held out his hand waiting for her to grab it.

She slowly slipped her hand onto his and stood up.

 

 


“My name is Jiyong” he introduced himself.

“Mine is Chaerin” she replied quickly.

“ Nice to meet you Chaerin” he said with a huge smile on his face.


 

He scanned her face. She looked confused, scared and well.. you get the point.
 

 

He gripped her hand as he took a step closer to her.

“ You’re coming with me” he said as he started walking to his apartment while lightly pulling her after him by her hand.

 

 

It’s either this…or nothing – Chaerin thought.

 

(Sorry if there are any mistakes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again :DDD
Ev here !! So I wonder what happened to Chae...why is she like this...
And GD already made a fool of himself ...the ladies man huh ? xD
Anyways than kyour for reading ! I'll try to update ASAP .
 

- EV.