1.

L O S T

 

 

I shivered as the wind blew through my soul.Here I was…Dirty, poor and .. well.. sigh..

Basically there is nothing left of me. I watched as people walked by and gave me dirty looks.

I sat on a ripped cardboard and my body went ice cold. My arm was already sore from holding it so high.

Some people left cents ..other dollars. I am human… but I don’t call myself that. I call myself a …a .

Which just got thrown out of a rich dude’s house as he found a new target. It hurts…It hurts…

But nobody cares. There is nobody out there that still gives a about me. I’m all alone.

Everything is alien for me. I don’t have a heart.. but.. I sometimes do.

 

I Love You… What is that really supposed to mean ? I don’t understand…

And I don’t want to. Nobody said that to me… even if someone did… I wouldn’t know how to respond.

Because I don’t understand.

Anyway’s… My name is Chaerin… Chaerin Lee. But as I said…I don’t call myself that.

Men use me. Women hate me. Everyone is confused by me. They don’t understand me….

They look at me like I’m alien. Like a new object they never seen. But I’m used to it. I’m quiet… and I’m loud…

I’m everything your not. You’re just a person…who would also look at me like I’m trash.

Nobody talks to me… Everyone just uses me.

 


I let tears run down my cheeks. I lifted my shaking dirty hands wipe them of quickly..

I pull my mini dress lower as I shiver again and looked around.

That’s when I first saw you… 

Your hair was strange.. was it blue? Or pink ?

Whatever… that didn’t bother me.. I admired the way you walk..the way you look.

I could feel your confidence. I could feel your strength..

You looked down as you pulled out your phone and started typing something.

I saw you smile at your phone… you looked flawless.. to perfect to be real.

 


I hid myself under the thin blanket that covered the half of my body. You were walking straight to my direction.

My heart went wild. What is this ? …. What the hell is this ?!  ANSWER ME !

Am I sick? Or did I get even more weirder?

Suddenly. I sneezed. Wow….just awesome.

I’m sick aren’t I ? I suddenly felt someone watching me.

I quickly looked up…

 


NO…this is not how it was supposed to be…

You were supposed to walk by…you weren’t supposed to see me…



- Uh miss ? Are you okay ?


I felt your y voice ring through my ears as you squat down to look at me..

 

(Sorry if there are any mistakes..English ain't my first lang.)

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello ! Ev here :p
How was it for a first chapter ? Let me know what you think ♥
And If you have some questions please ask.