Chapter 17 - Run

Ace Fighter 2: Revenge of the Ice Princess

Jumper:  Able to teleport through places

-Name: Lizzy/ Park Soo Young

-Position: Unknown member of Micrope

-Weakness: Combat

New character, Lizzy, get to know her well guys :)


Author POV

“Let’s separate to cover more area.” Sooyoung shouted to a group of ice guards, taking out a machine in her hand, she give it a tap. A hologram appears and a map was shown.

Pointing towards the location, Sooyoung begin to give out instructions. “Squad Alpha will look over there, Beta at here.” Sooyoung stop and look at Nana who was among the ice guards, “Im Jinah and the rest will follow me. Now let’s go.”

“Yes madam”

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“Hey, have you seen these two ladies in the photo?” Sooyoung ask a customer inside the convenient store.

“No, I’m sorry.” The customer quickly answers and fled out of the store.

“You,” Sooyoung grab a packet of chip and open it, “Did you see this two girls?” She started munching on the chips, while speaking to the cashier.

“No madam.”

“Are you sure? They are wanted person by Micrope, if you have seen them, it will be better if you own up down, I can’t assure you your safety if something happen.”

Shivering in fear the cashier shook her, “I’m… I’m sure.”

“Uhmm… ok.” Sooyoung pass the cashier the empty packet of chips and left the convenient store.


Nana POV

I stood beside the convenient store door, looking around for possible ‘suspicion’ people, and the one she had been looking for. That tall girl is inside the store, probably finding something to fill her stomach. Keeping an eye on every passerby, none of them is even a look alike to either Soyeon unnie or Nicole.

“Let’s go, there is nothing in there.” Sooyoung called out as she walks down the road.

I drag my body along behind her guards, it have been an hour, it is totally impossible to find them. Seriously, they won’t be that dumb to come out her and say ‘I’m here’, and let themselves be caught. Bordered by my own thoughts, I knocked onto the two guards who suddenly stop.

“Watch it!” one of the ice guards shouted.

I stared right into him; no way am I going to apologize. Then I notice Sooyoung whom was standing ahead staring at one direction which was down the slope. Following the direction she was staring at, there was a person, dressing in black pants and blue hoody, sunglasses and mask worn. Covering up from head to toe, I myself have no idea if that person is male or female. But judging from the built, that person is most likely a female. That ‘lady’ making a purchase in the pharmacy, from far, she is reading instruction on the bottle in her hand.

--- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- -- ---- -- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- -- --- --- --- ---- --- ----

“Hey, you stop there!” Sooyoung shouted. The ‘lady’ in blue hoody did not stop but hasten her speed instead. As the girl was turning into the corner a car suddenly stop right in front of her, stopping her from forwarding. I look at Sooyoung, her palm just make a quick turn.

“The one in blue hoody please turn around.” One of the ice guards yelled out. The lady slowly turns around and looks at us, not even moving a single bit, stone.

“We are currently looking for these two people, have you ever seen them?” the guards took out the posters and begin questioning. That lady slowly shook her head and spun around quickly, she appears to be in a rush.

“I didn’t say you can leave.” Sooyoung took a step forward. “Turn around and take off your mask and sunglasses.”

The blue hoody didn’t turn even with the orders given.

“I said turn around lady; you won’t want me to use force.” Sooyoung warned and signal the two ice guard to go forward.

The guards slowly approach the stood rooted lady, as one of the guards raise up his rifle, pointing at the back of the lady.

“Turn around now; we don’t want to hurt you.” Sooyoung give her last warning.

“Try hurting then.” The lady speaks and turned around, grabbing hold of the rifle and pushes it down then flinging a punch on the guard. Startled by the sudden action, the guard loss it balance and fall backward. Not missing any moment to escape, the blue hoody break for a sprint.

“Stupid cucumber, what are you guys doing standing there? After her!”


Soyeon POV

“I didn’t say you can leave.” A voice was heard, “Turn around and take off your mask and sunglasses.”

“I said turn around lady; you won’t want me to use force.” Seeing that I didn’t move, another ‘warning’ was given. Through the reflection of the car window, every movement is within my control.

The guards slowly approach me, as one of the guards raise up his rifle, pointing at my back.

“Turn around now; we don’t want to hurt you.” That tall girl gives her last warning.

“Try hurting then.” I challenged. Turning around, I grabbing hold of the rifle and pushes it down then flinging a punch on the guard. Making use of the chance, I ran away, trying not to cause any fight in the public, I would be at losing end when their rein enforcement come.

“Stupid cucumber, what are you guys doing standing there? After her!”

I tried running as far as possible, as fast as possible. Like what had happened just now a car from nowhere just stops right in front of me. The funny thing is, none of the car have driver in the seats. Was it automated? But how? Don’t tell me she is controlling it.

“Shock? You don’t have to be right in front of the wheels to drive.” That voice, so that tall girl is Choi Sooyoung.

“You can’t run too long you know? Shocker or Flamon? Which one would you be?”

“Which one won’t matter, I’m sure either of us will kick your .” I smirked as I counter her question.

“I’ll make sure you regret this.” Raising her right hand, the car seems to be out of control, driving on its own. Then there is a loud machineries sound, as if there are dozens of gears in contact with one another, the loud crashing sound, is deafening.

“Try staying alive with this.” Sooyoung smirk and look at me confidently.

“I will.” I said, pulling down the cap of my hoody, it is time for


Author POV

Soyeon dodge back and forth from the left to the right. A robot with the form of the car is following right behind her, firing the laser. Running ahead with full speed, Soyeon already received some scratches and burn from the robot (think of transformerJ)

Unknowingly she entered a back alley, not even sure where it would lead her. Beads of sweat were long form on her forehead as she had been running for the past 10minutes, not able hit the robot with her skill, which was all deflected away.

“Damn it.” Soyeon cursed. After the turn in the alley, ahead of her lies a concrete wall, blocking her path of escaping. The robot is coming up right behind of her and now she has nowhere to escape.

Just before she thought of getting into combat with the robot, the wall crashes down. The bricks fall apart causing a loud boom. A strong hand had grab hold of Soyeon wrist and they ran further away with the obstruction ahead, gone.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- ---

"Taking care of Nicole check, cleaning the base check, setting up the gadgets and computer check.” Hyomin read her ‘To Do’ list, ensuring that things assigned to her have been completed. “So now is, prepare dinner.”

Rummaging through the kitchen in the base, Hyomin don’t seem to find any kitchen utensils not to mention, the fridge is totally empty. “Maybe I should go and get some food, the patient can't go without food, and so do I.” She mumbled as she checks the cupboards again. “There is something that I have forgotten… the thing that I forget was…?” placing her hand below her chin, she can’t figure out what is missing out.

“Unnie, what are you doing? That’s the third time you are opening the cupboards.” A girl stood along the doorway with several bags in her hand and two large boxes beside her.

“Oh, hi Liz. I’m trying to find food here, but there is nothing in this place except for air! Anyway, do you have any idea what is the thing I have forgotten? I just seem to have difficulty remembering it.” Hyomin smile sheepishly and scratch the back of her head, helping the Lizzy with the bags she had onto the table and getting the boxes into the kitchen.

“Yeah, I know what you have forgotten.” Lizzy give Hyomin shoulder a light pat, assuring her.

“What is it?” Hyomin look at Lizzy hopefully.

“You forget two things.” Lizzy raise her finger, “One, you forget what I told you, there is no food in this place, I told you this morning before I left to buy all these things. Two you forgotten that you have already check the cupboard for food, like I say just now, you have been opening and closing the cupboard for at least T.H.R.E.E. three times.”

Scratching the back of head, Hyomin started to think of what Lizzy had said, “Oh, I remember now, you told me there is no food, you should have say that earlier.”

Lizzy face palm herself, “I told you this morning already.”

“Whatever just skips this part? Before I forget about this, Nic have wakened.”

“Nic? You mean Nicole? That’s great, Soyeon unnie will be really glad to know it. So what are you going to cook for dinner?”

“Hmm…” Hyomin ransack through the groceries and utensils, “Fried rice? Will that do? Maybe I will cook porridge for Nic then. Let’s see if there is anything in the cupboard.” Hyomin turn around and ran to the cupboard.

“You must be joking with me.” Lizzy face palm again. “Hyomin unnie, there is nothing inside!” Not listening to her words, Hyomin continue to open the cupboards one by one.

“I give up. Call me when dinner is ready, I’ll go familiarize with the surrounding.” Given up, Lizzy disappear.

“Hey get some… left already? Didn’t Soyeon unnie tell her to stop doing that?” Hyomin shook her head and grab the food from the bags, “Fried rice first then.”


 

Hello!! Apologize for the late update, i normally update once a week...

Hope you guys like this new chapter!!!

Whew, i won't be able to update next week, so there will be a double update next time round, so do look out for it ^o^

New character Lizzy :) Do your find it irritating to get too many ppl involve? I'm limiting it to 5 girl groups that i like... so yep.

I'm sorry for not so much emphasis for th main character, somehow, i wasn't very sure what to write for Soyeon and the other girls..

Thx for all the comments and subscription!! One more to 10! Haha :) ALSO thank you readers!!! >.<

Hmm... Time to prepare for exam :( CYa in 2 weeks time!