o3

Plan B

How much bad luck did I have to have today?

Firstly, I fell from the bed first thing in the morning because my alarm clock was placed right beside of my ear. God, I'm going to kill my cousin later.

Secondly, I collided with the wall in my bedroom, because I had to rush.

Thirdly, turns out all my classes are with Mr. Blondie.

Fourthly (If there's anything called that), Mr. Blondie sat beside of me in all of my classes, except for drama class (thank god).

Fifth, No no. He didn't sit beside of me in drama class. Instead he sat right. In. Front. Of. Me.

A loud knock from the door to my bedroom made me jump in shock.

''Yeah?'' I answered lazily.

''Honey, your cousin is here! Come downstairs'' 

I stood up obediently and walked down the stairs.

''Hyerin Baby!!!!!!!!'' Someone tackled me and I felt us falling downwards. We collided on the floor and he began tickling me while he was sitting on my stomach.

''Yah! Get off of me!!'' I tried to squirm myself out of his strong grip.

''Hyerin Baby, I missed so much! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE OF LONELINESS!!'' He exclaimed.

''Myungsoo, get off of me! You were here just yesterday!!'' I tried to wriggle away.

''Yah! I told you to call me L! And no, I'm not getting off of you unless you tell me you miss me, and love me!!.. And that we'll get married!''

I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour and chuckled.

''Baby~~'' He pouted ever so cutely. ''Why so cooold~? No one's here~'' He pouted even more.

''Fine, fine I love you.. And were not getting married'' I said looking into his eyes to see if he picked up what I had said.

His eyes glittered and he beamed down at me, ''Nawwww, babyy~~~'' He cooed and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

I ruffled his hair, ''Now get off of me!''. He stood up, and pulled me with him with a nasty grin plastered on his face.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, then dragged me into the living room where our parents were chatting happily.

Myungsoo cleared his throat to get their attention, and they turned their heads towards us.

''Umma, appa, I have a important announcement to make..'' He said with a serious tone. Even I was taken aback with his change of tone.

''Oh? Go on'' Our parents looked at us with curiosity written all over their faces.

Myungso held up our intertwined hands and grinned. 

''Hyerin and I are about to get engaged, I hope you respect our desicion.'' He smiled sweetly at me, and I grimaced at him.

Our parents looked at us for a while, then at eachother before bursting into a fit of laughter.

When Myungsoo and I were kids, we would always have a cute little wedding set up, that we made by ourselfes at the beach, and say that we were going to get married in the future.

Ofcourse we were just joking around. But Myungsoo seemed to be enjoying this joke a little too much. When we're out, and anyone hit on me or Myungsoo, we would say we were a couple, and they would leave us right away. Heh.

And sometimes he would even say that I was his Fiancee. Of course people believed it. So.. Well, yeah. Our parents are pretty much used to this.

I slapped the back of his neck softly and laughed as he whined.

''Hey! That reminds me.. Myungoo.. Why did you put the alarm right next to my ear?..'' I glared at him, as he released my hand and walked backwards. ''Well, uhm.. You see, I.. UMMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!'' He shouted and ran up to my room and locked me out.


Don't forget to subscribe or leave any comments! :D