o2

Plan B

Hyerin/Your POV

 

''The transfer student is coming today! I heard that he's extremely hot!'' I rolled my eyes and scoffed inwardly, as I had to push myself through the sea of students who were crowding in front of the entrance to the hallway.

I got over to the not-so-crowded area, where my locker was, and began pulling out books for the first class.

Suddenly the hallway turned quiet. If you dropped a nail on the floor, I would be 100% sure you could've heard it. But right now, the only thng that was heard was the echo of footsteps coming from the entrance. 

I shrugged it off. It was probably just that new student anyway. I could already imagine how these easy girls were swooning over him already.

I pushed my locker closed and turned to go when I saw a person leaning on the lockers, right beside of me. I admit. I nearly jumped in shock, but kept my image the same.

''Hey, So I'm new here, and-'' Does he think I'm as easy as the other girls here? You have alot to learn blondie. Player was already stamped on his forehead.

''Ask someone else'' I turned around sharply and walked to my first class. 

I made my way all the way to the back of the classroom, and took my usual seat, next to the window. 

After the students piled in one after one, a blonde haired guy was caught by my sharp eyes. Sighing silently I waited for the teacher to talk.

And Just one cue- ''Good morning students'' The teachers flat voice echoed in our big classroom.

''As you can see, we have a new student in here, and I expect you to behave good towards him. Introduce yourself.'' The teacher nodded towards the blondie. I couldn't help but to roll my eyes, as a soft sigh escaped from my lips.

''Call me L.Joe'' He cleared his throat and adjusted the necktie he was wearing, glancing at the cold teacher beside of him.

''And where should we seat you, L.Joe?'' The teacher said to himself as his eyes searched the class room. He tapped his chin, and ofcourse.. He made eyecontact with me.

I averted my gaze to the notebook in front of me and bit the insides of my cheeks. *Please not here, Please not here* I begged silently.

''Ah, take a seat next to Hyerin. Hyerin, raise your arm'' The teacher commanded. Oh, man. If only he wasn't her teacher..

I closed my eyes in dissapointment and cursed the teacher under my breath. I sent daggers at the blondie and raised my arm up hesitantly.

And trying to be so y and all, L.Joe walked towards me with a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh how I wanted to just punch his annoying smirk off of his face..

''Hey, so we meet again'' He smiled.

''Yeah.. We do'' I gritted my teeth.


Don't forget to subscribe or comment :D