She's Back!!

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"Unnie!! Faster!!" A 15 years old girl was shouting at the door of the Jung Mansion.

"Aish! I'm coming, Krystal!" A 18 years old brunette appeared at the door while tying her headband that showed the symbol of Hidden Village of Leaf on her forehead.

"Yoh! Jessi! Krystal!! Faster!! She will be back any minute now!" An eye smile girl shouted.

"Aish! Fany you are so loud!" Taeyeon scolded. Jessica and Krystal quickly joined Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Lets go. They say she will be at the North Gate." Taeyeon said as four of them began to walk to the North Gate.

"How do you feel, Jessi?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm excited of course! After a good five years! She is finally back!" Jessica smiled.

"But yesterday you said you are going to give her a lesson for being away for so long." Krystal said.

"Shut up!" Jessica shouted as four of them continued to head toward North Gate. They continued to chat like usual but inside all of them, they couldn't contain the excitement in their heart because someone important to them was coming back.

"Taeng! Jess! Krys! Tiff! Over here!" Sooyoung shouted as she saw the four people.

"Woof! Woof!"

"Sit down Akamura!" Yoona scolded her dog.

"Hello unnie." Seohyun bowed.

"Is she here yet?" Taeyeon asked as the three girls shook their head.

"Even the KazeKage, Gyuri and MizuKage, Victoria is here just to see her." Sooyoung said.

"Why are you so sure about that?" Tiffany asked.

'Well, Sunny read their mind just now. You know, with her power." Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder.

"Yah! You promise to keep it as a secret!" Sunny scolded her girlfriend.

"By the way, Jess, Krystal why didn't you two blame Yuri for your parents death?" Hyoyeon asked.

"GAH! You scared me, you idiot!" Jessica shouted as she activated her Sharingan.

'Woah! Woah! I just arrived here." Hyoyeon said.

"But you still shouldn't pop out from nowhere!" Jessica scolded as her eyes changed back to its chocolate brown colour.

"But Sooyoung should be able to spot me with her Byakugan." Hyoyeon said.

"I did saw you were walking toward us but scaring Jessi was much more fun so I kept silent about it." Sooyoung said and stared at Jessica with her pale white eyes.

"Yah!' Jessica shouted.

"Just calm down. So, the answer to my question?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well, its started like that~"

FLASHBACK

"W-what?! Dad! Mom! Where are they, Yuri?" An eight year old Jessica was shooking Yuri hardly while the older girl only had tears on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Yuri kept on repreating the same word.

"I don't want to hear that! I want to hear other!" A seven years old Krystal shouted.

"JunHo from Tasogare killed them." Yuri said and lowered her head.

"WHAT?! I will kill him!" Jessica shoutd.

"In order to protect me." Yuri continued which left the Jung sisters shocked.

"What do you say?" Krystal asked.

"Your parents die in order to protect me! Tasogare want me! I am the one that cause your parents death! They even gave me their Sharingan!" Yuri stepped a few steps back and her both eyes changed into different Sharingan.

"N-no! Y-yuri! It shouldn't be!" Jessica stepped closer but Yuri maintained their distance.

"It is! Its all my fault! You can kill me if you want. I am the one that cause your parents death." Yuri said. She lifted her head when she heard no response or even feeling no pain to her. She only saw the Jung sisters were hugging each other and crying.

"Si-Jessica, please kill me." Yuri kneeled in front of the Jung sister but the Jung sisters still crying and didn't make any move.

"I will kill myself then. In order to repay you for your kindness and also be responsible to your parents death." Yuri said as she took out a kunai, putting on her neck.

"Sorry, Uncle Jung, Aunt Jung, although I promise to protect yoru daughters but I realize I cuoldn't do so." Yuri said and wanted to stab her neck but being stopped by a strong force. Yuri opened her eyes and saw the Jung sisters were holding her hands.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jessica shouted.

"Yeah! How can you just die like that? When you had promise to protect us!" Krystal shouted as well.

"W-why? Y-you two should hate me!"

"We know theres a main reason for our parents to sacrifice themselves and put us under your care." Jessica said after wiping her tears.

"So we didn't blame you about this. Just don't leave us, Yuri. We only have you right now." Krystal cried. Yuri threw away the kunai and hugged the Jung sisters tightly.

"D-don't worry. I will never leave you." Yuri said.

End of Flashback.

"Wow! Are you sure you are not mad at her?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nah, she treat us good and after all someone like her." Krystal glanced at Jessica.

"Ah~ I think we all know about it." Tiffany said and laughed.

"Guys, I spotted someone coming with a huge amount of chakra and I think its her!" Sooyoung said. All of them quickly gathered at the gate with Lee Hyori, the Hokage, Gyuri, Kazekage and Victoria Song, Mizukage.

"THEY ARE HERE!!" Some villagers shouted as they welcomed two figures who apparently were their hero. Hyori quickly went forward and grabbed those two hands.

"You two are finally back, Yuri, Taewoo." Hyori smiled.

"Yes, we are back. After five years of travelling." Taewoo smiled.

"YURI!! YOU ARE BACK!!" Gyuri and Victoria ran and hugged Yuri tightly.

"Omo! You two had become Kage? Thats quite fast of you two." Yuri smiled and gently patted the Kage's head.

"Lets go inside and have a talk. We had a lot to catch up." Hyori said.

'Sorry, Hyori-sama. I have something to do but I will join later." Yuri bowed.

"Oh, okay. Then I shall hear your stories from Taewoo then." Hyori said and headed toward her office along with Taewoo, Gyuri and Victoria.Yuri looked around and she walked into the village.

"Nothin change thoughout this five years." Yuri mumbled.

'Are you sure? We had changed, you know." Yuri turned back and saw Taeyeon and the others.

"All of you had become Jounin. Congratulation then." Yuri smiled.

"Yuri!! You finally back!!" Tiffany hugged Yuri tightly.

"Yeah, I am back." Yuri only smiled.

"Why don't we go to eat some Ramen?" Sooyoung suggested.

"Yeah!" The other shouted except Yuri.

'You guys can go and eat. I need to settle something first and meet with Hyori-sama." Yuri said and walked away.

"I will follow her. Bye!" Jessica quickly caught up and pounced on Yuri.

'Woah! Sica, what are you doing?" Yuri asked.

"Pouncing on you?"

"Yah! Get off me." Yuri said and Jessica got off. She was now standing in front of Yuri.

"I miss you, Yuri." Jessica said.

"I miss you too. How are you and Krystal? Sorry for not able to be by your side for this five years." Yuri hugged Jessica tightly. She had miss this older girl for five years now, she thought her feeling to the older girl would reduce if she didn't see the older girl anymore but in fact, it turned the opposite way. Her feeling to the older Jung had became deeper and uncontrollable anymore.

"We're fine. And we know you are the one that protect us from Junsu and killed him."

"What? No I didn't. I was away, travel with Taewoo."

"Stop lying. That time, Sooyoung was with me and she can sense you with her Byakugan." Jessica said.

"Aish, fine. I thought I can be a hidden hero." Yuri laughed as Jessica smacked her arm.

"So where are you staying?" Jessica asked.

"Probably at the inn since I am only staying for awhile." Yuri said as Jessica frowned.

"Stay at my house." Jessica said.

"What? Why?"

"Because only me and Krystal are staying there and its lonely for two people in a huge mansion. So you are coming with us and no more excuses!" Jessica said.

"Okay okay. I will stay at your house." Yuri smiled as she grabbed Jessica's hand. Jessica was blushing when she saw their hands intertwined with each other. How that older girl wished this moment would last forever and she had the courage to confess her love to the tanned girl like Tiffany and Sunny did.

"Yuri! There you are! And with Jessica too, Good!" Taewoo suddenly appeared in front of the girls.

"Whats wrong? Tasogare are here?" Yuri asked.

"No but I had our new mission and it require us to work with the Jounin and lucky for you, its all your friends." Taewoo said as Yuri frowned.

"Not good at all, Taewoo. They are still too weak to face the enemy that we are facing." Yuri shook her head.

"Thats true. Thast why it lead us to a second mission, we will train them." Taewoo said.

"Hmm, okay then." Yuri nodded her head.

"By the way, meet Kazekage and Mizukage in the training field 8 later. Along with your friends. I will be there since we need to see how strong they are." Taewoo said and dissappeared.

"You heard what he say, lets go find others." Yuri said but being pulled back by Jessica.

"What did you mean we are too weak to face your enemy?" Jessica pouted.

"Haha, normally Taewoo and I fight with missing nins or Tasogare and with your guys current strength, its impossible for you guys to kill them since they are S-rank ninja." Yuri said.

"But-"

"But thats what I'm here for. To train you guys. Lets go and inform others. We shouldn't let Taewoo wait." Yuri said.

"I will go inform them. You can just go and meet with Kazekage and Mizukage." Jessica said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Okay. See you later." Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead and walked toward the training field while Jessica was blushing madly and walking to the Ramen shop.

"Girls! Stop eating!" Jessica shouted as she entered the shop.

'Why?" Sooyoung whined.

"Because Hokage need us to be at training field 8 right now, N.O.W, NOW!" Jessica shouted as the girls quickly ate finish their ramen.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9.Okay girls lets go." Taeyeon said and all of them headed to the training ground.

"KABOOM!" A loud crushing sound could be heard as the girls were moving closer to the training ground.

"Wow! Whats that?" Sunny asked.

"Yuri!" Jessica thought as she rushed to the training ground, only saw Taewoo standing at there and smiling.

"Taewoo! Where are they?!' Jessica asked.

"Oh, good timing. You can watch the training between Yuri and Gyuri." Taewoo said and pointed toward two figures who were staring at each other.

"Rendan Sunashigure." Gyuri performed a handseal and the sand around her changed into tiny bullets and fired at Yuri.

"Suiton: Exploding Water Shockwave!" Yuri said and performed her handseal in lightning speed. A huge wave was formed from nowhere and it successfully blocked Gyuri's attack and attacked Gyuri.

"Ugh. Yuri, you had become stronger. You even master the water element." Gyuri said as her face began to crack.

"I think we better stop. We don't want you to lose your goddess face." Yuri said as Gyuri nodded her head. Both of them shook their hand and smiled.

"I thought Yuri only can master wind element." Taeyeon asked as Taewoo laughed.

"Girls, you had no idea how strong Yuri had become throughout this five years. Even I, as her teammates was shock too." Taewoo shook his head.

"Honestly, she is something special. Luckily we get her to our side. If she joined Tasogare, none of us can defeat her." Taewoo said.

"Why did you say that?" Tiffany asked as Taewoo shook his head.

"Lets just keep it as a secret." Taewoo grinned.

"Oh, Taewoo, you should tell me that the girls are here." Yuri said.

"Nah, I want to watch your fight with Victoria." Taewoo said as Yuri shook her head.

"That will be next time. I will fight with you when I visit Hidden Village of Mist." Yuri said.

"Probably when?"

"After I finish this mission but thinking how serious this mission is, maybe after a whole year?" Yuri said as she shrugged her shoulder.

"Okay, then lets battle after a year. That gie me time to train more after seeing you fight Gyuri. You had become incredibly strong." Victoria smiled.

"Still learning and I guess those travelling make me strong." Yuri said.

"We better get going now. The village need us. Bye." Gyuri said as Yuri nodded her head. After that, the two Kages dissappeared. Yuri turned around and stared at Taewoo.

"Why are you staring at me? Finally think that I'm hot and charming enough?"

"Shut up, Taewoo. Bring they in, We don't have much time." Yuri said as she shook her head. She didn't understand why that teammate of her could be so immature sometimes although he was freaking good when he was serious during battle.

"Oh, okay. Come on in girls." Taewoo opened the gate and soon the nine girls appeared in front of Yuri and Taewoo.

"Now we need to divide them into different team." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Well, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon be in one team, Sunny, Seohyun and Krystal be in one team, then Sica, Tiffany and Taeyeon be in one team." Yuri said.

"Why do you seperate the Sharingan user?" Taewoo asked.

"Its better." Yuri said as she looked at her friends.

"Look, Taewoo and I are here to train you so that you will become stronger and able to fight the enemy that we are going to face. So please don't slack off." Yuri said as the others nodded their head.

"Okay, lets start. I think I will be fighting three of you at once while Taewoo, you just standby in case you know what happened." Yuri said.

"Sure. Thats one of the reason why I was pair up with you." Taewoo said.

"Haha, very funny. So first team up will be Soo, Yoong and Hyo." Yuri turned around.

"Sure! We are ready." Yoona said with her dog by her side.

"Okay the rest please stay behind me." Taewoo said.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"Just stay behind me and shut up, focus on the fight." Taewoo said as the six person changed their attention to Yuri and their friends.

"So, lets start. Do you guys want one on one or one on three?" Yuri asked.

"We will fight you as a team." Yoona said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Akamura! Lets go!" Yoona said as her dog barked.

"Human Beast Clone." Yoong said as she performed handseal and her dog had changed into a human shape which was the same as hers.

"Double Piercing Fang!" Yoona and Akamura begin to turn themselves into a moving tornado and charged toward Yuri.

"Too slow!' Yuri said as she jumped up.

"Hah! Gotcha! Twin Rising Dragons!" Hyoyeon quickly launched the scrolls into the mid air and the scrolls surrounding her in a helix form. She performed a handseal and suddenly weapons were appearing out from the scrolls and charged toward Yuri.

"Too easy. Kamui." Yuri's left eye changed into Sharingan and at that moment, all weapons dissappeared. Yuri landed on the ground and suddenly Sooyoung appeared behind her.

"Eight Trigrams: One Hundred Twenty Eight Palms!" Sooyoung said as she activated her Byakugan. She began to hit in a speedy movement but Yuri successfully dodged it.

"Double Headed Wolf!" Yuri turned around and saw Yoona was combining with Akamura and formed a two head beasts.

"Double Wolf Fang!" The beast charged at Yuri.

"Twin Dragons Scattering Destruction!" Yuri looked up and scrolls were on her head.

"Juho Shoshiken!" Sooyoung appeared behind Yuri as both of her hands had a dragon head shape chakra on it. Three of them launched their attacks at the same time.

"Boom!" Smoke was being created but after the smoke had being cleared. There was no sign of Yuri.

"What the?! Where is she?" Yoona asked as Sooyoung activated her Byakugan to sense Yuri.

"A little advice from me. Don't being distract by the enemy. Suiton: Exploding Water Shockwave! Suiton: Water Dragons Blast!" " Yuri performed two handseals in a lightning speed which formed a huge wave. Sooyoung and her teamates were expected themselves to be drown but suddenly three dragons formed from the wave and hit them which sent them far away.

"Urgh." Yoona was groaned in pain.

"What the?!" Sooyoung said.

"!" Hyoyeon scolded.

'Akamura, lets go!" Yoona stood up and charged toward Yuri again.

"Aish, you should give up. Raiton: Lightning Wolf." Yuri performed a handseal as there was a huge ball of electric on her right hand as slowly turned in a wolf form.

"Double piercing Fang!" Yoona shouted as Yuri shook her head.

"Bunshin no Jutsu." Yuri performed a handseal as a clone of her and her lightning wolf appeared. Yuri only silently stood at there and performed a handseal. Suddenly the wolves had their mouth wide opened with a huge electric ball in it.

"Raiton: Moving Raikiri." Yuri mumbled as the wolves charged toward Yoona and Akamura.

'ARGH!!" Yoona shouted as she was being hit by the wolves. After that the clone of Yuri dissappeared along with the lightning wolf.

"What the heck?! How the heck you can control two elements and above?!" Sooyoung shouted.

" Tiffany, please heal them." Yuri said as she turned around and looked at Taewoo.

"You are going easy on them, right?" Taewoo asked.

"It depends on how you think." Yuri said as Tiffany  healed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon first. Then she quickly went to Yoona and healed the younger girl.

"Sorry for hurting you guys." Yuri said as she lowered her head.

"Its fine. We just shock about your power." Hyoyeon said.

"Yup so what do you think about us?" Sooyoung said.

"You three are good at master your jutsu but Hyo, you shouldn't use your weapon summoning jutsu if your opponent had a Sharingan, Soo, you need to act a bit faster and master that Juho Shoshiken and its better to do after Yoona and Hyoyeon launch their attack while for Yoona, stop being so reckless. You might die with that reckless attitude of yours and know when to give up." Yuri said as the three nodded their head.

"Luckily Yuri went easy on you, if she wasn't, you are in the hospital by now." Tiffany sighed.

"So next will be Krystal, Sunny and Seohyun and I expect a lot from this team." Yuri said. Sunny, Seohyun and Krystal walked out while Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona stayed behind Taewoo.

'So what do you think of her now?" Taewoo asked.

"She is freakingly strong!" Sooyoung said.

"Yeah and she even can control three element!" Hyoyeon said.

"Haha, now you know why I want her as my teamate." Taewoo laughed as he shifted his attention to Yuri.

"You girls only know 20% of her true power. I guess she won't show all of her jutsu to you. Aish! Only I know how strong she is." Taewoo thought as he waited for another fight.

 

A/N: Wala..Another chap up..By the way, some of the jutsu there was being modified by me, since I don't want to copy 100% from the jutsu list..We need some excitement!! Anyway, please comment and subscribe~~ I will post a character biodata after 5 chapters each. So please stay tune~~