New Genjutsu?!

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"Can you give us a minute to discuss the strategy?" Seohyun asked as Yuri nodded her head.

'Sure. I know its weird for you to have such combination. So go on and tell me when you are ready." Yuri said.

"You had surprise your friend with your control of three elemets." Taewoo said.

"Shut up! You can control three elements too." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"What?! I just can control wood and electric."

"Wood is the combination of ground and water. So in total you can control four element, you idiot." Yuri sighed.

"Whatever." Taewoo shrugged his shoulder.

"Yuri, we are ready." Sunny said as Yuri turned around.

'So lets start." Yuri said as the other nodded their head. Suddenly Yuri felt her legs was being binded by something.

"Katon: Dragon Flame!" Krystal said as she performed a handseal. A wave of great flame were rushing toward Yuri in the guide of Sunny's chakra rope.

"Suiton: Giant Water Wave Bomb! Suiton: Five Man Eating Sharks." Yuri mumbled as she performed two handseals at the same time.

'W-wait! Did she perform one handseal by just one hand?!" Taeyeon asked.

"Yup, thats one of her technique that she mastered during her visit to the Hidden Village of Mist." Taewoo said. After he finished his sentence, the water began to flood the area.

'Aish, stupid Yuri.Mokuton: Wood Locking Wall!" Taewoo performed a handseal and a giant wall that made by wood appeared in front of them, acting as a damn to block the water.

'Argh!"

"Krystal!!" Jessica shouted as she heard Krystal shouted. After awhile, the wood wall had dissappeared and the girls can watched the battle again.

"Sorry Yuri unnie, but you had successfully step into our trap. Kagemane no Jutsu." Seohyun mumbled. Yuri felt that she couldn't move her body anymore and she stared at the ground. Seohyun was controlling her through her shadow.

'Thats why." Yuri mumbled.

"Sorry unnie." Seohyun took out her kunai and charged toward Yuri. Yuri also charged toward Seohyun but there's no kunai on her hand because the place where Seohyun kept her kunai was her thigh. Seohyun quickly charged and wanted to stab Yuri with her kunai but suddenly, Yuri grabbed Seohyun's hand and smiled.

"Y-you should n-not able to touch me." Seohyun said and lifted her head, only saw Yuri's right eye had changed in to a black with a little of blood red colour in it,

"Rasengan." Yuri mumbled and hit Seohyun with a Rasengan. Her eyes quickly changed back to her original chocolate brown colour.

"Katon: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique." Krystal appeared behind Yuri.

"Shadow Windmill." Krystal threw out a big shuriken after her jutsu which her shuriken divided into many shurikens. Yuri was able to dodge the fire attack but she was certainly shock when she realized she couldn't move even if she wanted to dodge the kunai.

"This is Kage Nui. Must be Seohyun." Yuri thought and looked at Seohyun who was smiling. But what happened next had surprised everyone. When the shurikens struck Yuri, Yuri had turned into a bunch of crows and dissappeared into the thin air.

"You guys shouldn't be that confident." Yuri appeared behind those three girls and smiled.

"Chidori!" Krystal charged toward Yuri again.

"Raikiri." Yuri said as her hands formed a huge electric ball that was screeching and kept on releasing some electric beam. She blocked Krystal attack successfully since Raikiri was much more stronger than Chidori and that had sent Krystal to a few feet away from Yuri.

"Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu." Yuri mumbled as she felt she was being held high up in the air and the shadow was strangling her.

"Aish, you should learn your mistake." Yuri said as she performed a handseal.

"Doton: Rock Floor Jutsu." Yuri said and a giant wall had formed behind Seohyun, blocking the sunlight which caused the shadow to be dissappeared. Yuri landed on the ground.

"You girls should giving up." Yuri said but as she saw Sunny performed a handseal, she moved toward the shorter girl.

"Mind Transfering Jutsu is no use against me." Yuri whispered beside Sunny and performed a handseal.

"Raiton: Chidori." Yuri hit Sunny and sent the girl toward Krystal. Yuri then turned and looked at Seohyun.

"Tiffany, please heal them." Yuri sighed and walked toward the younger girl.

"You should know when to give up, Seohyun and Krystal is as reckless as Yoona. Sunny need to train more and find her element that she can control. With that few jutsu on mind controlling, she will be killed firstly but the teamwork of you guys had impressed me." Yuri said.

'Thanks  unnie." Seohyun said as her mind had wandered off Yuri's eyes just now. That black eyes with a bit of blood red colour in it. Is that the new genjutsu? She didn't know. She never read that kind of genjutsu in her life.

"Before I facing Taeyeon, Sica and Tiffany, I want to know who is the medic ninja among us?" Yuri asked as Tiffany and Sunny raised their hand.

"Taewoo, what do you think?" Yuri asked.

"Not enough. We need one more." Taewoo said.

"Same thought as mine. I guess Sooyoung could be a medic nin too." Yuri said as Taewoo nodded his head.

"Even if both of us won't get hurt, the probability for these Jounin to get hurt is way too high. Its better to have three medic nin." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

'Something's weird." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Whats weird?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yuri's weird." Sooyoung said.

"Why do you say so?" Yoona asked.

"Normally one would be exhausted because of the great consume of chakra and most of all, those jutsu that Yuri used just now all consumed quite a lot of chakra but just now I used Byakugan, her amount of chakra is still high,in fact is higher than all of us. Even after performing such jutsu." Sooyoung said.

"Thats weird. But this is Yuri we are talking about. She is special." Hyoyeon said.

"I don't know. I have a feeling that Yuri is hiding something from us." Taeyeon said as Sooyoung nodded her head.

"Girls, stop focusing on Yuri, You should focus on yourself instead. How about I'm the one that fight you later?" Taewoo asked.

"No problem with us." Jessica said.

'Yuri, I will fight with them." Taewoo said as he pointed at Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

'Sure, why not. But becareful. You never fight against a Sharingan user except than him." Yuri said as Taewoo nodded his head.

"As long as you're here. I will be safe." Taewoo laughed as he walked toward Yuri.

"Aish! Just becareful." Yuri shook her head as she joined Sooyoung and the others.

"Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany, come on." Taewoo shouted as the trio headed toward him.

"You girls can go all out. Don't worry." Taewoo said.

"You shouldn't be that boastful, you idiot!" Yuri shouted.

"Okay, lets start." Taewoo said as he lowered his headband to cover his right eye.

"Multi-siza!: Taeyeon suddenly became a giant as looked at Taewoo.

"I love this jutsu! It can let me be tall!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Focus, Taeng!' Jessica scolded.

"Spike Human Bullet Tank." Taeyeon said as her hair began to grow longer and turn into spike. She started to roll toward Taewoo who was smirking.

"Thats all you got? Mokuton:Wood Locking Wall." Taewoo said as the wood that emerged from the ground surrounded him and covered himself as Taeyeon crushed the wooden barrier.

"Raiton: Kirin!" A hude electric dragon appeared right after the wooden barrier dissappeared and it hit Taeyeon directly, which caused the girl to shrink back to size and clutching to her stomach.

"Katon: Great Fireball." Jessica attacked by spitting out a great fireball from .

"Suiton: Great Waterfall. Suiton: Water Dragon Blast." A huge waterfall appeared and a dragon appeared from the waterfall, successfully encounter Jessica's fireball.

"Argh!" Tiffany jumped on the mid air and landed her fist on the ground which caused the ground to crack as Taewoo quickly performed a handseal.

"Doton: Ground platform." A platform had appeared and Taewoo was standing on it.

"Now what should we do?" Jessica asked.

"I guess Tiffany must be Lady Hyori disciple. With such strength. Anyone will die if directly hit by you.'"Taewoo smiled.

"But now its getting serious." Taewoo's smile dissappeared as he performed a handseal.

"Raiton: Kirin. Raiton: Raikiri." A huge electric dragon appeared and the mouth of the dragon had a huge electric ball in it.

"Dodge it." Taeyeon said as three of them started to run away.

'Not so easy. Bunshin no Jutsu." Taewoo said as the electric dragon started to clone itself to another two.

'What the?! He just make a clone out of his jutsu!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Raiton: Aiming Dragon Missile." Taewoo performed a handseal again as the three electric dragon began to run after their target.

"He can even targetting them?!" Yoona shouted.

"That Taewoo, he must be serious then. Don't tell me he is pushing Jessica's limit."Yuri thought.

"Argh!" The electrical dragons had hit Tiffany and Taeyeon, only left Jessica whow as still encountering the attack.

"Kyaaa!" Jessica turned around and saw Krystal was being lifted in mid air by Taewoo.

"Let go of my sister!" Jessica shouted.

"No can do." Taewoo smiled.

"Let go of her!" Jessica shouted again.

"I wonder how her lips taste like. Let me kiss." Taewoo leaned closer to Krystal and wanting to kiss the younger girl's lips.

"H-help me!" Krystal shouted.

"Argh! Amaterasu!" Jessica shouted as she activated her Sharingan which turned into Mangekyo Sharingan ( A/N: The sameone like Sasuke) and a sudden black flame appeared from the ground and moving toward Taewoo.

"Mangekyo Sharingan?!" Sunny shouted as Yuri smiled.

"As expected from Taewoo, successfully make Sica angry." Yuri thought. The black flame continued to move toward Taewoo and burned everything around him. Taewoo quickly let go of Krystal.

"You can go now and thanks anyway." Taewoo said as he threw Krystal toward Jessica. The black flame was moving closer to him as he stared at Yuri.

"Anytime now, Yuri." Taewoo said as Yuri sighed.

"Thats what you get from pissing a Jung. Amaterasu." Yuri said as her right eye changed into Mangekyo Sharingan, (The same as Itachi)  The black flame dissappeared.

"You know thats its better if one of them can posses Mangekyo Sharingan." Taewoo said.

"Sunny, please treat Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taewoo, you should go easy on them." Yuri sighed.

"Relax. Its all for good cause." Taewoo smiled.

"You hurt them and according to the jutsu you use, it take them a whole day to heal." Yuri sighed again.

"Wait! How did Yuri have Mangekyo Sharingan?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ya. She shouldn't have it. Jessica unnie have it two years ago when Tasogare hurt Krystal." Seohyun explained.

"So Jessica already had Mangekyo Sharingan before we know about it." Taewoo said.

"Yeah, but she still can't control it like me." Yuri sighed.

"You just shut up. She is just a Jounin. She just need time." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Hey, answer our question!" Krystal shouted.

"Huh?" Yuri asked.

"Why do you have Mangekyo Sharingan?" Sooyoung asked.

"Because I have Sharingan." Yuri answered.

"But one could only possess Mangekyo Sharingan when a great emotion was overflow within him/her." Seohyun said.

"Yeah, just like how Jessica unnie was going to lose Krystal." Yoona said.

"Lets just say I had been through that stage." Yuri smiled and turned around.

"You girls can go back and rest. We will start train tomorrow morning. " Yuri said as she looked at the sky.

"How about you?" Tiffany asked.

"I will stay here for awhile. Taewoo, send them home." Yuri said.

"Okay, su-"

"Not so fast, Kim Taewo, Kwon Yuri." Two figures appeared in front of Yuri and Taewoo.

"Girls get behind me." Taewoo said as the other nine girls went behind him and Yuri. Those two figures was wearing a white cloak with a bright yellow sun on it, which was the cloak of Tasogare.

"JaeJoong and DongWook. Whats bring you here?" Yuri asked.

"Isn't it obvious? The boss want us to catch you." DongWook said.

"Why didn't you guys learn your lesson from Junsu and Wooyoung death." Yuri sighed as she stepped in front.

"Haha, those two are weaklings. We are far more stronger than them." JaeJoong laughed.

"Taewoo, should I torture them or finish this quickly?" Yuri asked as she was surrounded by a dark chakra with a blood red colour.

"Just warn them. You shouldn't kill them in front of these girls." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head. The dark chakra subsided as she sighed.

"Hyoton: Flying Ice Needles." JaeJoong said as a hundred of small ice needles were formed and charged toward Yuri.

"Katon: Fire wall." Yuri performed her handseal and as her hands touched the ground a huge fire wall had appeared, melting all the ice needles.

"Suiton: Giant waterfall." A great wave was being produced by DongWook's handseal and extinguished the fire.

"Suiton: Hiding Mist." A huge mist was covering the training ground.

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted due to she was worry about her crush. There's no way one could see through this thick mist.

"Hah! Thats what you get? Giant Rasengan." Yuri said as the mist was being cleared by a huge gust of wind. After the mist was being cleared, they girls could saw Yuri was attacking DongWook with a huge Rasengan.

"Argh!"DongWook stomach was bleeding due to the hit from teh Rasengan.

"DongWook! Hyoton! Ice-"

"You guys should just run away." Yuri said.

"Suiton: Water prison!" Suddenly Yuri's body was trapped in a water.

"Hyoton: Ice prison!" And the water had turned into a huge block of ice with Yuri in it.

"Suiton: Twin Dragons Blast."

"Hyoton: Twin Dragons Blast." DongWook and JaeJoong said at the same time as both water dragons and ice dragons appeared and twirled around each other.

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted as she wanted to help Yuri but being held back by Taewoo.

"Let go of me!" Jessica shouted.

"Don't go in there unless you want to die. With your jutsu, you can't kill them. You will only burden Yuri." Taewoo said.

"I have my Mangekyo Sharingan!"

"So do Yuri!" Taewoo shouted as Jessica shut .

"Unnie, Yuri unnie is smirking." Seohyun said as all of them looking at Yuri. Indeed that tall tanned girl was smirking.

"Wakey wakey, you idiot." Yuri said as the surrounding changed. Yuri was standing in front of JaeJoong and DongWook who had being trapped by the ground.

"What?!" JaeJoong shouted.

"You guys are being too naive. Amaterasu!" Yuri said as the black flame began to emerge from the ground and started to burn those two.

"Yuri, don't kill them." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

'What?! Mangekyo Sharingan!" JaeJoong shouted as he could felt his feet was burning. Yuri turned to look at Taewoo who was nodding his head. The girls could saw blood flowing out from Yuri's right eye as the black flame dissappeared and the ground had became to it flat self.

"Boss never tell us about this!" DongWook yelled.

"Lets go!" JaeJoong said as both of them ran away.

"Yuri, you idiot! You are not a Jung. You shouldn't depend on Mangekyo Sharingan that much!" Taewoo shouted.

"What does that mean?" Yoona asked.

"Long time ago, when the ninja use too much of Mangekyo Sharingan, they will eventually become blind because such jutsu strain the eyes too much but luckily for the Jung, they had found a solution for this thats why the Jung can use Mangekyo Sharingan as much as they want and for Yuri's case, she only get the eyes from the Jung but that doesn't mean she won't strain her eyes. After all, she is a Kwon. Thats why she will become blind if she depends on Mangekyo Sharingan that much." Taewoo explained.

"Don't listen to him. I got it under control." Yuri said.

"Just now those two are from Tasogare?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yup and they didn't use their ultimate move yet.' Taewoo said as Yuri nodded. The other nine girls were shocked.

"Besides, they are the weakest among the others Tasogare." Yuri said which surprised the other nine girls. The girls realized that their opponent was not as weak as they thought and Yuri had became much more stronger than before.

"Just don't let that scare you. And go to rest. You need plenty of it as tomorrow training won't be easy." Yuri said.

"Okay, now lets send you girls home. Yuri, Hyori-sama want to see you." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head. The nine girls were walking away from the training ground, heading toward their home, each had the same question in their mind.

"What will my fate be from this onwards?"

A/N:: Another chap up...Next up will be their mission...Please comments and subscribe...XD