Plot B ( The hair clip )

My INFINITE charm ( scenarios )

 

 


 

Your pov 
 
As you make your way in infinite house hallway you think  " what the hell is wrong with me! "  hitting your head lightly.
" I have to control my self! As much as I feel comfortable around infinite oppadul!! "You reminded your self over and over before you hear a scream coming from the kitchen " aish! " woohyun shouted. You hurry and see woohyun finger bleeding " oppa are you okay!!! " you asked before you start his finger.
 
Woohyun eyes widen at you and he quickly pull his hand away from you.
" what are you doing?! " he said looking scared from you as his ears turn red.
You shake your head and lose words before you rush outside the kitchen.
On your way out you bump into sungyeol who was holding a tray full of unfinished bubble tea cups. even though the bump was not that heavy the evil you act as if you tripped to fall on top of sungyeol, driving myungsoo heart to stop beating while everyone gulp at the scene of you and sungyeol lying on the floor.
 " I'm sorry oppa~ " you said in a very cute way as you stare right into his eyes. it was clear sungyeol officially fall in your trap when his face turn red and he quickly got up to helpe you stand up on your feet. when you stand up you realize the bubble tea had spilt all over your black dress. " aish! " you cursed and then You notice everyone staring at you with a big question mark above their head. "what the f**k?! " you clearly read that written on their faces. " where is the bathroom? " you asked Myungsoo who was avoiding making eye contact with you. " where is the bathroom? " you asked again. Myungsoo look at you and he point at the door in the end of the hallway " it's over there " .
 
You run to the bathroom and the minute you close the door behind you every strength you had fade away and you burst into tears.
" why my heart won't allow me to forget him! Why I still hold into that memory! " you thought burying your face behind your hands. " is everything okay? " Sungyeol checked on you standing behind the door.
" yes I'm fine oppa, I'll be out in a minute " you replied him.
 
You stop crying and wipe your tears as you look at the bathroom mirror " great~ now all my stylist work is gone! " you thought opening your purse to take out your eyeliner and right then your eyes land on your infinite charm .
" Kim myungsoo every time i look at this i remember the great time we had, the minute you held my hand my whole world stop" you thought looking at your infinite charm as you smile at the great memory. Then you take a deep breath " i will win your heart no matter what! " you said before you start applying your make up, after that you take a napkin and start wiping the bubble tae off your black dress " thank god it's black! It will barely leave a visible Stan~ " you thought as you clean it.
 
10 minutes later... 
 
No one pov 
 
You come out the bathroom and look left then right as you make sure no one is looking at you then you take out your hand phone and call your assistance " jinny I think sungyeol like me! " you whispered happy talking in the phone .
Looking for a quiet place to talk with her you open the door on your left and sneak in the dark room.
" seriously!! how did that happen? " jinny asked with a mouth full of food. " what are you eating? " you asked as you wonder the dark room your lips in hunger. " I am eating ramyon~ " jinny answered and right away your stomach start to grumble " I want food now~~ " you mumbled rubbing your tummy. " you didn't eat yet!! Woah! Are they starving you too!!! " she joked. " OMG! I can't believe what I am seeing!!! " you gasped as you identify the object placed on the table. " what what what?! " jinny was dying to know the reason behind your gasp. " this is my hair clip!! The one I lost when I went to meet infinite in the airport back home!!! " you said unable to believe this thing still do exist and in that moment the dark room light up and then you hear his footsteps getting closer to you.