Plot A & C ( D.I.M )

My INFINITE charm ( scenarios )

 

 

 

 
" ( _____ ) what are you doing ! " your manger scolded you .
 " manger ! I told you many times to calll me by my stage name ! My name is Dim ! " you shouted at him angry .
" thank god myungsoon didn't notice! Wait it's not like he will even remember me, plus I dont have the same face anymore ~ " you thought before you sigh .
" jinja paboya~ " myungsoo girlfriend mumbled.
You glare at her biting your lips full of anger as you make a fest .
 " Sonya! Behave your self! ....  Let's go! " myungsoo commanded his girlfriend .
" shhh ! .. Sonya ?! ... What a stupid name " you mumbled .
Myungsoo stop walking when you say that and turn around .
"  you said your stage name ? .. Are you a singer  ? " he asked Curios 
You just star at him not saying a word before your assistance and manger jump in .
" yes  Yes ! She is a new star ! She is a very talented one too ! " the say while you shake your head at them and wave your hand telling them to stop talking but they keep going on and on .
" her korean debut will be in the next week in " raise and fly " show in tvn channel ! make sure to spread the word ! " your manger said .
You narrow your eyes at lee jonghyun oppa while he response with a shrug " what did I do ? " he add .
" it's to promote you " your assistance wink .
Myungso some how find it cute watching you getting angry so he let out a short giggle .
" ok hyung I will do that ~ It's Dim~ as in.. dim of light? "  myungsoo said .
" oppa ~ what are you doing ? " sonya said whining as she clench to his arm in a Avery annoying way.
" yes yes its .. You are very good at english! " manger lee jonghyun praised him .
" I'm not that good I just have been studying English for tha past few month because of a foreign friend of mine " myungsoo said scratching the back of his head .
You mentally gasp and shoot myungsoo a dirty look thinking ..
" chincha ! You are learning English for a friend of yours when I had to deal with your bad English! You even took advantage of me not knowing Korean! You bad person! But not anymore! i can understand every word you say now! I understand what you said to me in that recording even tho i never wanted to know the real you ~ "  .
As you were shooting him dirty looks you noticed myungsoo smiling at you.
" huh? Why is he smiling? " you thought looking around you.
Myungsoo suddenly start to act nice towards you and your manger which drove Sonya crazy .
" oppa~~ stop! That girl was about to break my wrest and steal my infinite charm ! " Sonya said pouting at myungsoo as she lean her head on his right arm .
" what ?! your infinite charm ? Urgh ! It was never yours stupid head! " you thought clenching your teeth in anger.
Myungsoo ignore sonya and bow fast " annyeonghae kasayo " before he grab sonya's hand and walk away .
You stare at myungsoo back as he fade away among the crowed.
" No myungsoo ssi not as in dim of light it's as in "destiny is myungsoo" " you mumble as you sniffles.
" let's go back to the restaurant I'm dying from hunger ! " manger lee jonghyun said rubbing his tummy .