A Gentle Flame

Male oc one-shots

T11Gp4XahEXXc0Wprb_122641.jpg (Lee Haru) X choi+minho+(2).jpg (Choi Minho)

A boy about eighteen stands behind the counter of the coffee shop he works at. The boy’s name is Lee Haru and he is Japanese-Korean. Haru sighs as he tries to understand another costumer’s order.

“T-That’ll be 2-200 yen,” He says with a Japanese accent.

“IT’S WON HARU!” his boss yells at him.  Haru nods his head and tries to understand more orders.

“H-Hello and welcome to Coffee King. May I take y-your order?” the boy asks the next person in line.

“I’ll a regular coffee with two sugars,” A voice says. Haru looks up and sees SHINee’s Choi Minho standing before him.

“O-Of course,” he says in Japanese by accident.

“Arigatou,” Minho says back in Japanese while smiling. Haru hands him his coffee and the older boy hands him some money and a piece of paper.

“If you need any help….just give me a call,” Minho says as he leaves. The younger boy looks at the paper and sees Minho’s phone number. His cousins would never believe what happened.

*A Few Weeks Later*

The two of them have gotten very close over the past few weeks. Haru has made deliveries to the dorm for the past few weeks as well. Today is one of those days that he makes a delivery. Haru ties his hair into his little ponytail, grabs the coffee, and heads to SHINee’s dorm. He gets all excited inside when he thinks about Minho and his gentle but warm touch. The younger boy has fallen in love with the older boy over the amount of time they have spent together. Haru thought of confessing a few times and didn’t do it but today is the day he is finally gonna Minho how he really feels about him. When Haru gets to the door, he hears talking. He puts in the code (Since Minho told him) and walks in.  As soon as he walks in Minho yells at the others, “I DON’T LIKE HARU LIKE THAT!” Haru feels his heart break into a million pieces and he drops the coffee on the floor. The members of SHINee looks over and are shocked to see the young boy with tears in his eyes.
“Haru I-,” Minho says taking a step forward but Haru runs out the door while crying. The rapper of SHINee looks back at the others, glares, and then storms off to his room.

*A Few Months Later*

Minho tosses and turns in his bed. He looks at the clock on his nightstand and it reads, “3:00 A.M.” Minho and Haru haven’t spoken in a few months. Everytime Minho goes to the coffee shop, Haru isn’t there. Minho misses the one he loves so much. That’s right, Minho of SHINee is love with a beautiful boy from Japan and he is very proud of it. He decides to go see the younger boy at his apartment. Minho gets out of bed, puts his clothes and shoes on, and heads over to Haru’s apartment. Once he gets there, the older boy knocks on the door. A few minutes, Haru answers while rubbing his sleeping eyes. When Haru looks up and see Minho, he tries to close the door in his face. The rapper stops the door with his foot and opens it up before letting himself in completely. Haru tries to run to his room but Minho grabs his arm, turns him around, picks him up, pins him on the wall, and kisses him with so much passion. The younger boy’s eyes go wide and Minho pulls away.

“W-Why did you k-kiss me?” Haru asks.

“Because I’m in love with you Lee Haru,” the older boy says. Haru’s face turns shocked for a few seconds then his face turns into an expression of love. Minho smiles and kisses him again. Haru wraps his arms around Minho’s neck and his legs around Minho’s waist.

“If you two are thinking about doing anything in this apartment, you’ve thought wrong. Go something else to have ,” A tired female voice says. The two boys look over and they see one of Haru’s cousins standing in the hallway outside of her room.

“Hai Dylan nee-san,” Haru says grabbing Minho’s hand leading him out of the apartment. Dylan sighs and goes back to bed. The two go a hotel and…. (Kariwoo: you can imagine what they do.)

*Two Years Later*

It’s now December 31, 2012 and SHINee is on Music Bank for a New Year’s Show. Haru watches from backstage as they stand in position for Sherlock. Minho and him have been dating for two years now and they couldn’t have been happier.
“They’re really something, huh?” Tiffany asks him in Korean. Over the past two years, Haru has been Korean and now he speaks it fluently. Also a few things have happened, Minho introduced Haru to EVERYONE in SM and now they love him like a little brother. Haru even lives with SHINee in their dorm now. 

“Yeah. I’m proud to be here with them,” Haru says back in Korean. Suddenly, the music stops in the middle of the song and a single spotlight shines with a microphone in the middle. Minho walks into the spotlight and speaks in the microphone.

“I’d like to ask someone you all know since we’ve been bringing him to all of our performances; Lee Haru,” the rapper says. Tiffany pushes the younger boy out and he walks over to his boyfriend.

“We’ve been dating for two years now and I’ve loved every minute of it. I’m ready to take the next step with you,” Minho says and gets down on one knee. Haru and everyone who didn’t know this was gonna happen gasp. Minho pulls a small back from his back pocket and opens it to show a beautiful engagement ring.

103162-flower-engagement-rings-3.jpg(The ring)

“Lee Haru, will you marry me and become Choi Haru?” Minho says still holding the microphone. Haru nods his head and helps Minho stand up. The ball starts dropping and everyone counts down from ten. When they shout one, the older boy slips the ring onto the younger’s finger and the two kiss in the year 2013.

“Minho, you will always be a gentle flame to me. Saranghae,” Haru says after they pull away.

“Nado Saranghae my beautiful Japanese fiancé,” Minho says hugging him.

This was for a friend of mine and I think she’ll like it. Hope you enjoyed reading it! Till next chapter

SARANGHAE~!