Porcelain Touch

Porcelain Touch

 

Chapter 3

 

            “So, how long are you planning to keep her?” Tao shoot me with his deadly eyes as I ask that question again. Well, you can’t blame me. I’m damn worried about him. That thing’s making me feel creepy and uncomfortable. “What?” I ask as if I don’t have any idea why he’s looking at me like that.

            “She’s in my place now. Don’t worry.” Tao said as he picks up our empty plates from the center table and walks towards the kitchen.

A few weeks after she revives from my home, I told Tao to bring her somewhere else, and that somewhere was his own home. Nice *sarcastic tone*. And since I’m freaking worried at him, I decided to pay him a visit to check if he’s still in pieces.

“That’s it. She’s living with you that’s why I’m bothered.” I said as I followed him and sat on the counter watching him place our used dishes in the sink. He stops and glance back at me.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of hyung. She wouldn’t hurt me or anyone of us.” I rolled my eyes as he continues his work.

“How sure are you? Having her would lead us to danger Tao. We don’t even know who created her, where she came from, and what for? What if she’s a killer or a weapon for something or…”

“ENOUGH!” a plate crashes on the ground and me, hearing him shouting at me was kinda shocking. Tao haven’t done that even to Suho hyung. I got hurt. I moved from my seat and about to walk outside but then, I felt his wet hand on my arm.

“I have to go” I tried to free myself but Tao’s grip is getting tighter yet, I just kept my sight straight not looking back at him.

“I’m sorry hyung. I… I didn’t mean to shout at you. I’m just…” Tao cut off when we heard the front door opens up and footsteps are approaching us.

Suho hyung and that robot were chit-chatting while laughing with groceries on their hands as they proceed towards the kitchen. They both paused upon seeing us in the door way. Their eyes travels from our faces and when they’ve seen Tao’s grip on me, Suho hyung frowns.

“Would you mind telling me what’s happening here?” I just moved my eyes on the side and I knew he stared at Tao that time. “Tao. Why are you gripping your hyung? Let him go.” With that bossy voice coming from hyung, Tao immediately removes his hand off me. Suho hyung may looks like an angel but once he’s in command, Tao and I instantly kneel down.

For the past few years, it’s been Suho hyung who’s been taking care of us. He’s been our guardian. We may be living separately yet, he still makes sure that, Tao and I are well all the time.

Seeing hyung like that and hearing Tao talking back at me makes me more pissed on this damn robot.

“You son of a !” I didn’t stop myself from slapping that ’s face in front of Tao.

“Baekhyun! What are you doing?!” Suho hyung blocks her behind him and I knew, him and Tao are saying something which I can’t comprehend for I’m puzzled on what I had felt after slapping her. If she’s a machine like what they are telling me, how comes her face felt so human. It’s so soft as if I slap a real woman. I look at her from hyung’s behind and she’s not even bothered on what I had done to her. She’s so emotionless.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I got shock when Baekhyun hyung slaps Ai in front of us. I knew he hates her but, doing that is too much.

“Hyung. how could you? She’s a girl. You shouldn’t hurt her.” I don’t know if he can hear me coz, he’s busy looking at his palm. “Hyung!” he didn’t even look at me instead, he glares at Ai who’s standing behind Suho hyung. 

            “Baekhyun. This is too much. Stop acting like a jealous mother.” Hyung said but, to our surprise Baek rage towards Ai. Good thing Suho hyung blocks him before he could lay a hand on her. I’d never seen Baekhyun hyung mad like that and I swear, he could crash Ai if he gets near her.

            “Hyung stop!” I said as I held him back, away from Hyung and Ai.

            “You ! Look at us! We’re fighting because of you! DAMN YOU!” Baekhyun hyung shouted while trying to set his self free from my grip.

            “Hyung stop”

            “Let go off me. I’ll crash her if you can’t.”

            “No, hyung”

            “Let me go! I’ll crash you into pieces you JUNK!”

            “Hyung no. Please stop!”

            He’s trying to set himself free but I didn’t let him. He’s so mad.

            “STOP IT! BAEKHYUN! I SAID STOP!” we both stop from hearing out Suho hyung yell. He looks like he’s about to burst his anger out yet, he’s restraining himself. Baek and I are breathing hardly while staring at hyung. “You want to crash her? Go ahead.” I got eyes widened.

            “Hyung… NO!”

            “If you destroy her, would that make you happy?”

            “Yes” Baek answered straightly

            “No… Please No. Hyung.” I beg as I clench hyung’s arm. He can’t do that. Ai is mine. She didn’t do anything wrong.

            “Would that make Tao happy?” with that question, Baek looks at me. My tears are already streaming down my face as I beg at him.

            “No. Hyung.”

______________________________________________________________________________

            “Would that make Tao happy?” That question hits me. Would he? I look at Tao and to my disappointment, he’s crying. Crying like that night, the night when his parents died from the accident. The same night I promised him that I’ll take care of him and he’ll never gonna cry again like that.

            “No. Hyung.” I felt his clench loosening because of sobbing too much. I look back at Suho hyung who looks calm now.

            “Tao wants Ai. And Ai…” we both look at Ai who looks so worried on Tao. As Suho hyung moves his arm off Ai’s way, she runs towards Tao and hugs him as if they are long lost lovers. “… she wants him too.” Hyung smiled.

            I look at Tao and Ai. Tao’s sobbing hard at Ai 's shoulder while she’s staring at me.

            “Please… Let me stay witht him. I won’t hurt or do anything harmful to him. I’ll leave if I sense I’ll put him in danger.” I saw sincerity on her gray eyes.

            Tao was an idiot to fell in love with her yet, it’s his choice. He’s my baby brother, what can I do?

            “Do as you want.” I said. I felt Suho hyung’s tap at my shoulder and when I’m about to walk away…

            “Hyung!” I got stun by the sudden embrace from our brother. “Xièxiè”

______________________________________________________________________________

            “Wazzup Kris!” I paused from my work when I heard that familiar voice behind me. I look behind and smiled upon seeing him walking towards my spot.

            “Chanyeol.” I place my wrench on the table beside the bed where my newest creation was lying down. I walk towards Chanyeol and embrace him.

            “It’s been a while master.” He said as we separates. That’s right. Chanyeol was my first created war machine. Come to think of it. What is he doing here? It’s been 2 years since our company sent him to South Korea. I frown as I look at him.

            “Why are you looking at me like that? Aren’t you happy to see me again?” It’s not like that. Of course I am glad seeing him again but…

            “You know the protocol Chanyeol…” I haven’t done talking when he continues what I’m about to say.

            “Yeah yeah! Once the machine has been sent out to his respected country, the creator doesn’t have any obligation on it and forbidden to communicate at any cost. Well,” he smiled widely as he rests his arm on my shoulder. “… it’s Anonymous’ order.” I look at him questionably.

            “Order?”

            “I’m not the only one he called back Master Kris. The four of us had returned.” He removes his arm off me while staring at me seriously.

            “Wh… Why?” I had figured out why but I wanna hear straight it from him. Please, say anything else than what I’m thinking.

            “To hunt Aya down.” I felt my knees about to collapse but I restrain my self. I already sent her away from here. Why can’t anonymous just let her be? “What’s wrong Master? Are you sick or something?” he taps my forehead, checking my temperature.

            “No. I’m okay.” I said bitterly as I brushed off his hand off me.

______________________________________________________________________________

            “No. I’m okay.” I frown. I know Master Kris is not okay. He knew something about her and I have to figure it out.

            Ever since they made her, their attention has been on her, even anonymous’. For me, Master Kris is the most important person in my life. He created me and loved me like unlike the other people where I’m working at. For them, I’m just a war machine, who could kill anyone they think are threat for their country but, for Master Kris, I’m more than that.

            But, ever since Aya arrived, even if I’m not on master’s side, I knew she means a lot for him. And that fact makes me hate. And my hatred for her already reaches my limit when I heard how she attacks everyone at the quarter and almost killed my master. They say she got a bug but, I doubt that. I knew there’re something much more than that.

            On the day of her execution, she’s gone. Everyone suspects Master Kris was behind it but, Master Lay said it’s not. He said there’s a possibility that she woke up and escape on her own. My other masters supported that statement making my master free from accusation yet, Anonymous called us… EXO to hunt her and bring her back to him… DEAD or ALIVE. And that’s what I’m about to do. She will pay for what she had done to my master.

            “Oh yeah! We will leave tomorrow to start our search.” I saw how master’s face turned pale. “I just went here to see you. And yeah, pray to God that I won't find her. Coz if I do, I'm sorry master but...” He looks at me worriedly. I lean closer to his ear and whispered “... I'll destroy her”