Finally, Home!

I'm Home

 

 

June 27th

 

 

Swarm of birds twittered and chirped happily on the chilly morning. The sun already set on the horizon line, ready to rise, and lightened the earth. The violet morning glory flower bloomed perfectly. There was a lady who slept peacefully on her comfy king size bed soundlessly. The cool breeze slowly brushed against her white skin like snow as she was in her deep asleep, without any inconvenience things. Her silky golden hair fell on her beauty face when she turned her perfect figure to another side. Slowly, her slender finger gently the empty side without opened her big eyes.

She missed him so much for pass few years. She kept counting the day by day, when he would be back to her side again. She’s waiting too much long of period. Without him by her side, she’s completely empty when the other side was gone. All she could do was hoping he could be back, they could be reunited again and live in a happy life. She didn’t ask much, she just want him.

The pretty lady slowly rubbed her eyes and sat up. She took a look at her side before managed her way towards the bathroom, get a refreshing bath. After fixed her dress, she put a light make up to look more natural. Then, her heel was clicking along the way when her long legs dragged herself to the main entrance door.

She’s lived alone in their huge mansion after he’s gone for few years ago. She’s never hired any maids to do her mansion’s chore. She would always spend her time in the weekend to tidy her own home.

After closed the gate, she slowly walked to the town. She took another alternative from drive her car. The weather seems so good and she wants to spend her morning with walk to her bakery. Besides her loved towards piano, she also loved the smell of strong hot chocolate and hot pastry. It made her felt relieved and lively. There, she saw a serene, angel-looked with pair of beautiful eyes with a cute dimple on his cheeks, wore a brown fedora sat on the bench under a shady tree in front of her bakery awhile waited for her coming. When he saw her coming towards her, the angel-looked man stood up and gave her his warm smile and on the same time, his dimple was showed off.

A smile was forming on her plump pink lips before entered a key into a hole of the door and clicked it. Both of them entered her bakery and went to the kitchen. They changed their suits before start their work. A serene man’s name was Lay was her only worker and in charged in making types of chocolate, coffee and tea while her making a pastry and being a cashier. Actually, both of them could do those both worked.

Lay or his real name was Zhang Yixing was her best friend in her childhood and one of her comrade in pianist world. Both of them have many of same characteristic and it made they could got along well. The main reason his fond towards pastry because of her.

After finished their work, both of them always sit on the bench in front of her bakery while looked at the night sky. They would gaze at the sky till a long of hours with a few conversations. Maybe, because of their same age, their same characteristics and best friend, they knew and understand each other well. But, he couldn’t read why she’s still waiting for her long lost husband. Was her loved him so much till she’s willing to wait him even few years had pass?

In calm atmosphere, he heard her soft voice sighed heavily. He turned to her side and shot her brown eyes. Alone. It was there, still in her longing eyes. Slowly, Lay held her smooth hand and looked at the night sky.

 

 

     “Do you still want to wait for his coming? And it will take few years more?”

 

     “If I could, I will wait for him forever, Lay.”

 

     “Joo Hyun, he’s gone for few years and you didn’t know about his news, what he’s doing there and you didn’t know if him still alive or not.”

 

     “Only if you put trust in your love, you’ll know about it.”

 

 

Seohyun smile and patted his shoulder before stood up and walked away, left him behind. His words were like a sword that stabbed her heart roughly from inside. Even he couldn’t come back anymore, she’s still be waiting for him, in their own home. She believed him. She put all of her trust on him, her only lover. Seohyun took a looked on her flat screen, it shown 27th June. For few hours more, the date would change to 28th June, her birth date, their anniversary date for 6 years and 5 years he left her. Along her journey back to her home, her tears kept strolling down on her chubby cheeks. She missed him so much!

 

 

 


 

 

 

There were lambs chop for two, glasses of red wine for two, desert for two, places for two and one of the place belonged to him. Seohyun lightened up the candles in the candlestick and put it on the middle of the huge dining table. She beautified the dining table prettily and perfectly even she knew, only her would eat alone on the night. After satisfied with her own worked, she fixed her dress, her hair style and make up in front of the mirror. Every 00.00 am on 28th June, she would prepare herself for these. She just want to live back the day when Kris and her having their first anniversary together.

She slowly pulled the chair and sat on it while her cell phone on the table, beside her. On the flat screen of her phone, there was a picture of a mid twenties handsome man in his black tuxedo with a red tie. His hair was a crimson red back then –image of bad boy. But she loved it. That day they were having a party of his companion and it was her first time danced with him. She didn’t know he was a good dancer even with his gigantic body.

Seohyun glanced at her cell phone. It showed few minutes before 00.00 am. She waited patiently while took a sip of red wine. Then, she gazed at her wallpaper and a smile was forming again for few times. She would take a glanced at his picture whether she’s having a good or bad mood. It would sooth her heart in a blink of eyes! She’s ready herself when looked at the digital clock. 1 minutes more.

 

 

     58..

 

     57..

 

     56..

 

     55..

 

     54..

 

     53..

 

     52..

 

     51..

 

     50..

 

 

Suddenly, her bell door rang abruptly and it made her startled. Her heart was beating faster more than ever. Who would come at this late of the midnight? She’s slowly rose from her seat and managed her way to the entrance door.

 

 

     10..

 

     9..

 

     8..

 

     7..

 

     6..

 

     5..

 

 

 

 She reached out her hands to the door holder and clicked it. She slowly pulled the wooden door and shoot!

 

 

     3..

     2..

     1..

 

 

     ‘Ding…dong…’

     ‘Ding…dong…’

     ‘Ding…dong…’

 

 

The clock already turned to 00.00 am, the date had changed to June 28th  and the old clock bells for few times. She felt her heart was falling on the ground. He was here, in front of her for real! A person whose she waited for 6 years already stood in front of him with a wide smile on his lips. Her eyes started b with her tears and few seconds more, it would stroll down on her cheeks.

Kris made the gap between them close and shot into her brown eyes. He put his slender finger under her chin and gently pulled her chin up. Then, he crushed his lips against her plump red lips that he longing for. Her tears were strolling down when he kissed her deeply with full of love. She’s really missed him every day, 24\7 of a week, 30 days of a month, 365 days of a year and 2190 days of 6 years. He was back to her and he completely belonged to her. 

 

 

     “I’m home, baby.”

 

 

 


 

 

Okay, perfectly DONE! How was it? I'm sorry because I didn't tell you why did Kris left her almost 6 years. *I hope I could tell in another story, cross your finger guys!* I tried to make another chapter why did Kris left, by my ideas were empty TT__TT. Sorry guys. But, you should be happy because Kris already back to Seohyun! Now, I'm currently working on my NEW fic - featuring Kris - Seohyun - Tao - Luhan - Kim Eun Chae (OC) - Daniel Hyunwoo (Kid ulzzang) because I had my break for a week. Maybe, my new fic will be on AFF on December *my birth month* so, look up for it! I think, I fell in love more to SeoKris *I don't know why*

Long Live Royalist!

 

 

Love,

lilprincess