another day at school

Flying without wings...

 

 

 

   UPDATED!!!

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3rd person POV

 

Taerin really hates to wake up early! And so does Jinki. They always waken up by their parents. But Taerin really love her brother, Hyun Joong. He do love his sister as well. More than sister-brother relationship, but her brother didn’t want Taerin to notice it.

 

Jinki and Taerin were friends since the day they meet each other. Actually Jinki is the one who trying to be friendly with her. They have the same interest, almost the same. They were like twins. They had other friends too. But not that close either.

 

 

They’re together… and also their parents were good-friends too… but Jinki is  2 year older than her. She does have friends called Sunny, Sooyoung, Jiyeon, and Injoon. They’re classmates, and one of her friends is Hyunjoong’s secret admirer. She’s Jiyeon.

 

 

Taerin really hates to wake up early! And so does Jinki. Taerin often waken up by her brother, sometimes with her own phone alarm. But Taerin really love her brother, Hyun Jung. He love his sister as well. More than sister-brother relationship, but her brother didn’t want Taerin to notice it.

 

Taerin POV

 

“Morning, dongsaeng-ah~” Said her brother sweetly,

“Hyunjoong oppa~ it’s not morning yet…” You said those words lazily

“It is Taerin-ah…” and opening the curtain beside your bed, and you could see the sun beautifully.

“No it’s not oppa..” Still closing your eyes, but suddenly you feel warmer than you used to be… and it makes you open your eyes

“What is it oppa? Where is appa and umma??” you wanna said that words but it never coming out from your mouth… you can’t speak clearly and you feel something wet and smooth on your lips…  it’s your oppa’s lips

 

Instead of pushing him, you kiss him back and started to wake up. And you finally notice it was a morning kiss…

 

Suddenly you broke the kiss

“What time is it oppa?”

“It’s 7.25 “

“No, it can’t be…”

“You better hurry up, I will take you to your school, then I’ll go to mine, Taerinnie~”

 

You’re rushing… took a very fast shower, and put your uniform on.

And you took your breakfast to your school. And you tell him that you’re ready…

 

“Oppa~ where are you? I’m ready, let’s get ready”

“Wait a sec, dongsaengi” He took his car key and took your arms and go right away to his car. It looks cool and comfortable.

 

In his car he play a cd called ‘THIS IS US’ album by Backstreet Boys. ‘Bye bye love’ was playing and both of you sang along with it. When the song almost over, you’re already in front of your school gates.

 

“thanks for the ride, oppa~ sorry..” I pecked him on his cheek fast as I ran to my school. It was almost late, and the first subject is the ‘Killer Teacher’ Mr. Kwon Jiyong, he teach you Biology. Your most fave subject ever. You’re rushing to this Mr. Kwon Jiyong class, and…………

 

“Sorry Mr. Kwon, I late” You said as you open the door.

“Why are you late?” said the killer teacher

“the traffic is…” you haven’t finished your words but the kids starting to ‘WOOOAH’ or something like that.

“Not that one… everybody knows that your home is the nearest of all of your classmates, but why are you late when they didn’t?

“I’m late because of… I’m…” you can’t tell him that you were late because of the last night you were watching your idols on the television, can’t you?

“You may sit, make it quick… before I change my mind.” Said that mr. kwon as you walked to your seat, next to Sunny.

 

“That was quite scary…” said Sunny

“Yeah…”

 

The class continued as he teaching you reproduction. You don’t wanna hear that don’t you?

 

---------------SKIP-----------------

 

The class is over, now you and Jinki is walking hand by hand to the cafeteria or known as well as canteen. You’re ordering a cheese hamburger while he’s ordering fried chicken as well. Who doesn’t know that he LOVES fried chicken?

 

You and him is eating their own food while chattering

 

“Why are you coming so late? It’s unlike you”

“well… last night I watched Westlife on the tv, they were awesome!!”

“of course, I saw it too, they were performing ‘Uptowngirl’ and ‘Flying without wings’ right?”

 

And the chat isn’t done yet

 

They went to their next classes, as well as the bell is ringing once more. And it means their break is over..

 

------------------SKIP-------------------

 

School is over

 

Jinki wanna take his best friend Taerin to her home… while suddenly her phone rang.

 

“sarangseureowo neon naui aegiya
neomu gwiyeowo neon naui aegiya
jeongmal yoribogo joribwado eojjeom neon
kkaemulgoman sipeo kkojipgoman sipeo
neon namanui Baby yeongwonhan namanui jagi
aju kkokkkok sumgyeonokoseon naman bollae” (My Baby U – Seo In Kook)

 

 

 


“Taerinnie, mianhae I can’t take you to our home, me and my friends need to go somewhere, bye… take care”

“But… oppa!!”

“……………”

 

The phone is done, she can’t finish her words…. (again)

 

And suddenly Jinki is asking her to take her home, walk hand in hand… (one more time)

 

They’re just stay silent until it’s in front of her house

 

He suddenly said

 

“It’s your house, bye~”

 

“Wait a sec Jinki…”

 

 She was thinking that her parents and brother will be gone until midnight, would she brave to ask him to stay for a night?

Will she ask him? will she take a risk? (?)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------