Hallucinations

My Black Pearl

   “Thanks Xuimin hyung! See you at home.” D.O said and closed the SUV door.

   “Man I hate waking up this early.” Kai whined.

   “Lighten up Kai!” Tao patted Kai’s back.

   “Easy for you to say. You actually like school.”

    D.O yawned, “Why does the university have to start so early?”

    “I feel ya D.O hyung.” Kai said. “I feel ya.”

    D.O started to turn the lock on his locker,”0, 10, 28.” He muttered. He tugged down and it wouldn’t open. “Come on!” D.O yanked at the lock and the entire locker door came off. “Shi-.” He dropped the locker door and it nearly hit his foot.

   “Hyung, what happened?” Kai said coming around the corner.

    “Kai, this better not be one of your pranks.” D.O demanded.

   “Hey don’t look at me.” Kai defended himself.

   “Whatever.” D.O said and went to the office to repair his locker.

   “Wow.” Kai laughed.

~.~.~.~.~.

   “Suho hyung!” Chanyeol yelled. “I’m bored.”

   “Well there’s nothing I can do Yeol. Why don’t you read a book?” Suho suggested his eyes glued to his page.

    “But I don’t like reading!” Chanyeol whined.

   “The why don’t you wash the dishes?”

   “Fine, I have nothing else better to do anyway.” He trudged to the kitchen.

   Chanyeol picked up the sponge, added soap, and started scrubbing.

   “Stupid dishes, no one washing them, lazy people.” He muttered. All of a sudden, the sponge burst into flames!

   “Shiz, oh my!” Chanyeol panicked then he turned to the faucet. When the flames were extinguished, the sponge was scorched. He quickly put it away and practically whizzed past Suho and locked himself inside his room. *What was that?*

~.~.~.~.~.

 

  Kris was taking his usual morning walk around the neighborhood. He decided to take a break and sat down at the root of a big oak tree. Kris closed his eyes and imagined him jumping off a skyscraper and half-way down, he started flying. But what he didn’t know is that it wasn’t his imagination. Kris opened his eyes and found him-self floating several feet in the air.

   “Whoa!” He jerked backwards and fell on hit .

   “Oww.” He said and rubbed his bruised bottom. *What just happened?*

~.~.~.~.~.

 

    *What was that?* Suho turned around and Chanyeol was nowhere near the kitchen.

   “Chanyeol!” He called out. “Finish the dishes!” NO ANSWER “Ugh, now I have to wash it.” He grumbled.

   Suho went to the kitchen and found that only one dish was scrubbed, but no sponge. Suho sighed; he opened the sink cabinet and grabbed a new sponge. He was going to make contact with the sponge and the dish when the completely dry sponge became wet. He dropped the sponge in surprise. The sponge landed on the floor and it seems that Suho’s hand was extracting the water. When the water stopped flowing he picked it up and it was back to its original state, dry. Suho looked at his hand in amazement. *Did I just do that?*

~.~.~.~.~.

 

    Just like Kris, Chen likes to go on morning walks too. Except Chen walks on a different path. While Chen was walking, he saw a white cat.

   “Aw, what are you doing out here little guy?” He asked. Chen got excited by the littlest things. He came closer, and closer, and closer. When he touched the cat, electricity surged through his fingertips and shocked the cat. The cat yelped and thunder rumbled in the distance.

   “Whoa.” Chen took a double take with his fingers and the cat. He stumbled up and ran back home.

~.~.~.~.~.

  

  “Tao, how are you not tired after that run?” Kai asked.

   “Dunno.” Tao looked at the clock. “Oh man I gotta run. I’m gonna be late for Calculus!”

   “Ok hyung, I’ll see you back home.” Kai bid goodbye. *Man now I’m gonna be late for class.*

   Kai gathered his things and looked at the clock. *Dang, I only have one minute left.*

 

   “Breathe Kai.” Kai closed his eyes, he inhaled then exhaled. When he opened his eyes and found himself in front of his Pre-Calculus class. *Whoa.* the second he stepped into his class, the bell rang. *That was awesome!*

~.~.~.~.~.

 

   “Wow, its cold in here Yixing hyung.” Baekhyun commented.

  “I know and it’s barely spring.” Lay said.

   “I’m gonna grab a jacket.”

   Baekhyun closed their door of their walk-in closet. He realized that he didn’t turn on the light, so he felt around the wall. After countless times of finding the switch, he was going to give up and open the door. But suddenly, a bright light filled the room. Baekhyun’s eyed widened in surprise. He looked for the source of the light and widened his eyes again when the light was coming from his palm. He clenched his fist and the light vanished. *Impossible…*

~.~.~.~.~.

 

    *Wow, I’m hungry. I want food, hmmm. I’m craving hobang (Korean Baozi) * Xuimin drove to the nearest convenience store that sold hobang and walked inside. “One hobang please.” Xuimin asked the cashier.

   “Coming right up. Chicken or beef?” The cashier asked.

  “Chicken please.”

   "Here ya go, be careful it’s extremely hot.” He warned.

  "Ne, I will.” Xuimin paid the cashier then walked out of the store. He went back in his car and sat down. Xuimin ignored the cashier’s warning and took a big bite of the bun.

   “Oh oh hot hot!!” He cried and spit it out; he looked at his tongue at the mirror and saw that it was all red.

   He touched it and the second his finger made contact with his tongue, a thin layer of frost formed. Xuimin’s eyes widened.

   “Mhmhmh.” His muffled cries filled his car. He clenched his hand then immediately the frost turned into water. Xuimin swallowed the water; he examined his tongue and saw that it had returned back to its original color. *That did not just happen.*

~.~.~.~.~.

 

  “D.O hyung, you’re not going to take a shower?” Sehun asked coming out of the showers.

   “I already did Sehunnie.” D.O said.

   “Ok, I’ll see you at home then.” Sehun bid farewell. He walked to his locker and got changed. *Man, my hair is still wet.* Sehun ruffled his hair, and then a big blast of air knocked him off balance.

   “Ughh.” He groaned then got back up. Sehun looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his hair was completely dry. *No freaking way.*

~.~.~.~.~.

  

  After Baekhyun and Lay practiced their trivia, Lay decided to head out and take a quiet walk in the afternoon. He walked through the hidden path behind the neighborhood park. He found this path 4 years ago, when he found out that his last relative, Baekhyun, was in Korean. Lay traveled from China to Korean to meet Baekhyun, who was living with the boys at the time. He would walk through the hidden path when he was troubled or when he just wanted some peace.

   “Stop girl in the name of love~” He sang. Lay started to dance with music in his head. Lay started to shuffle backwards, but tripped and scraped his knee. Lay then covered his knee with his right hand because he couldn’t stand the sight of blood. A warm sensation spread throughout his left leg, when he pulled back his hand all that was left of the cut was a faded scar.

~.~.~.~.~.

  

   Tao was eating lunch during his free period, when he realized that he lost track of time and only had 1 minute left to go to his Chemistry class which was all the way across campus.

  “Oh shiz, I only have 60 seconds left!!” 

   Tao stumbled off his chair and grabbed his stuff and started to sprint. He looked at his watch. *10 seconds left!* Tao squeezed his eyes shut but kept on sprinting, he felt like he was running against time. He was surprised that by the time he got to his Chemistry class, the bell didn’t ring. But what shocked him was that every single person in the room wasn’t moving. Tao rubbed his eyes and blinked twice, and then everyone started to move again. *Did I do that?*

~.~.~.~.~.

  

   Luhan opened the shower curtain and looked around for his towel. He sighed because he saw that is was hanging on the door. Luhan was going to call Kai for help, but remembered that he was still in class. Being the kid-at-heart 22 year old he was, Luhan decided to play Jedi.

    “Use the force I will.” Luhan imitated Yoda.

    Luhan ed his hand out in a form of a ball, he ‘concentrated’ and tried to make the towel come to him. And to his very surprise, the towel came off the hook. When the towel was halfway, Luhan thought, *Drop.* and the towel fell. He willed the towel to come to him. Luhan held his arms out then the towel fell limp and lifeless. *Do I have Telekinesis?*