The Meeting

My Black Pearl

 

 

   The boys were traumatized after what happened that day, Kai, D.O, Sehun, and Tao even cancelled their after-school plans. The four boys all got home at different times, when they opened the door, they weren’t usually greeted by the cheery and lively atmosphere, and the atmosphere was dense, silent, and tense. Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren’t bickering as usual; in fact they were far away from each other. When D.O, the last of the boys, came home he wasn’t welcomed with a hug from his hyung. In fact, Chen was nowhere seen, since he got home.

 

   “Hey guys.”

 

   Suho turned his head, “H-hey K-kyungsoo.”

 

   D.O raised an eyebrow; Suho would only call him by his real name when something happened, good or bad, so D.O was anxious. 

 

   “Anything happened today?”

 

   “Anniyo.” This response was unexpected.

 

   “Arraso, I won’t pry anymore.”

  

   D.O took off his shoes and went upstairs. He entered the room where he and Chen said. D.O looked at Chen’s bed and saw that there was a lump of blankets covering him.

 

   “Chen chen hyung.” D.O called out. 

 

   He came closer and shook him. But Chen was vibrating with electricity, which shocked D.O.

 

   “Ahhh.” He hissed.  “Chen Hyung!” He screamed.

 

   “What?! Who’s there?!” Chen screamed and fell off the bed. “Oh Kyungsoo it’s just you. You’re home early.”

 

   “Yeah, have you been sleeping all day?”

 

   “I guess, I feel pretty recharged.”

 

   “Ok, I’ll be downstairs then.”

 

   “Aren’t you going to start your homework?” 

 

   “Nah, tomorrows Saturday anyway.”

 

   “Alrighty then.”

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

   “Ya know Chaemin, traveling alone isn’t safe for you.”   Eunhyuk said over the hologram video-chat.

  

   “Well I like it that way Eunhyuk so deal with it.” 

  

   “Chaemin, what did I say about talking back to people?” Leeteuk asked.

   

   “That it leaves a bad impression of you.”

  

   “Yeah you tell her Leeteuk!!!”

  

  “And you!” Leeteuk smacked Eunhyuk’s head.” What did I say about taunting Chaemin?”

 

   “To not to…” Eunhyuk moped.

 

    “Good, now go to training, Sungmin was expecting you 3 0 minutes ago.”

     

   Stella couldn’t help but laugh, “Thanks Teukkie.”

 

   “You’re welcome Chaemin. Call us when you land.

 

   “I will."

 

   “DISCONNECTED” The computer said.

  

 

   

   “Kevin, how long will it be till we reach Earth?”

 

   “About 45 minutes.” 

 

   “I suggest you learn the halfies names Stella.” Kiseop suggested.

 

   “Might as well, Hoonnie!” 

 

   “Yes Miss Lee?” 

  

 

   “Can you pull up every file you have on them and put it up in the monitor? I have a lot if studying to do before I arrive…”

~.~.~.~.~.

   “Alrighty, 12 boys. Mostly Korean, but 4 Chinese boys.”

 

   Stella look through the files that Hoon put up on the screen,” Hey Hoon can you order them from oldest to youngest?”

 

   “You mean from young to infant?” Dongho joked.

 

   “They’re just in their 20’s and a few are just above 18”

 

   “Here ya go Stella.”

 

   “Great, so the oldest is Kim Minseok and his brother is Kim Joonmyeon. Second oldest is Xi Luhan and his Korean half-brother Kim Jongin. Then there’s Wu Fan and his Korean half-brother Park Chanyeol. Zhang Yixing’s younger cousin Byun Baekhyun. Kim Jongdae’s younger brother Do Kyungsoo.”

   She brought up the last page.

 

   “The mak naes?” She asked confused.

 

   “It’s pronounced manges Stella.”

 

   “Oh thanks Eli, so the ‘maknaes’ are Huang Zitao and Oh Sehun.” 

 

   Stella looked at the birth files for a while and something caught her eye, “Dongho-ah please bring up their birth files.”

 

   “Sure thing Chaemin!”

 

   Her suspicions were correct, “Impossible. How?”

 

   “Is there something you found Stella?” Soohyun asked.

 

   “Their mothers, all of them, are deceased. But they were born after they died. Is that possible?” She turned to face Hoon.

 

   “From what I read in the library, well there’s nothing in the library that has that kind of information.” 

 

   “Let me call Kibum.” 

   

 

  

 

   “Hello?”

 

   “Kibummie!” 

 

   “Chaemin! Hey, how’s the trip?”

 

   “Great, but I found something.”

 

   “What is it?”

 

   “I looked at their birth files-“

 

   “So someone became a stalker?” Kibum playfully asked.

 

   “No, I’m not a stalker. As I was saying, I was looking at their birth files and found that all their mothers are deceased.”

 

   “Well that’s pretty common, all of our parents are dead too.” 

 

   “Yeah I know that it’s common, but the thing is that they were born AFTER their mother’s died.”

 

   “Wait what? Is that possible?”

 

   “Exactly!! Hoon said it wasn’t possible and he’s read every book in the ship’s library.”

 

   “Yeah okay, I’ll go to the library in your room to check it out.” 

  

   “Alright, thanks Kibum, bye!!”

 

   “Okiee, bye!”

 ~.~.~.~.~.

  

 

   “Hey guys!” D.O yelled.

 

   “Yes D.O?” This time Luhan answered.

 

   “Did something happen today?” He asked.

 

   “Anni.”

 

   “Anniyo.”

 

   “Nope.”

 

   “Nada.”

  

    D.O turned Sehun since he was the easiest to crack, “Sehunnie what happened?”

 

   “Nothing Kyunthoo hyung.” Sehun regretted the words right when they came out of his mouth.

 

   “Ha! You used your guilty lisp!! Something did happen!!!” D.O started to jump up and down, which shook the whole house, but no one seemed to notice because they lived in a gated neighborhood.

 

   “Hyung just leave me alone!!!!” Sehun lightly pushed him but he triggered his powers and D.O flew all the way across the room.

 

   “Kyungsoo!!!” Chen yelled coming down the stairs.

 

   “Sehun, what the hell?!” Kai yelled.

 

   “I don’t know, it happened during P.E today too!!!”

 

   “Kyungsoo?! Gwenchana?” Chen asked.

 

   “Yeah, I’m fine. Sehun?” D.O asked.

 

   “He’s fine.” Chen said.

 

   D.O tried moving but immediately regretted it, “ Ahhh~” He cried out in pain.

 

   “Where does it hurt?” 

 

   “My shoulder.” He managed to let out.

 

   Suho lifted up D.O’s shirt and revealed a mark,” Whoa.”

 

   “What is it?”

 

   “It’s a mark."

  

   “Of what?”

 

   “It looks like big foot.” Xuimin said.

  

 

   Then Sehun’s bicep started to glow, “Tao hyung! What’s happening?”

 

   “Sehun, pull up your sleeve.”

 

   Sehun pulled up his sleeve and revealed yet another mark, “Xuimin gege, look at this.”

 

   “This mark looks like a tumble weed of wind. Joonmyeon, look at this.”

  

 

   Suho ran across the room, over to his hyung, “Yeah, hyung’s right, look.”

 

   Everyone except Lay ran over to Sehun, “D.O I’m gonna heal the mark ok?”

 

   “How are you gonna do that hyung?”

 

   “Just trust me on this ok? I’ve done it before.”

 

   “Arraso hyung, I trust you.”

 

   Lay put his right hand over D.O’s mark, a warm sensation engulfed D.O’s shoulder. A soft glow shined and stopped when Lay pulled his hand away.

 

   “Feel better?”

 

   “Yeah, I can move without getting hurt. How’d you do that anyway?”

 

   “I told you, I healed it.” 

 

   Then Lay’s palm started to glow like D.O’s shoulder and Sehun’s bicep, when they glow faded, a symbol of a Unicorn showed.

 

   “Yixing hyung! Your palm!” Baekhyun called out.

 

   “And D.O, your mark. It’s less red and swollen. It just looks permanently etched.” Chen added.

 

   “What happened?” Luhan asked.

 

   “Lay hyung healed it.”

 

   “Bwoh?” Baekhyun asked.

 

   “Healed it?” Kris asked.

 

   “Let me look at your palm hyung.” Baekhyun grabbed Lay’s hand and examined it.

 

   “Is it me, or does it look a lot like a unicorn?”

 

 

   

 

   “Let me see.” Sehun said. “Yeah, it does.”

 

   “Right!! I read a legend that there was a time when a unicorn’s something could heal things.”

 

   “The legend about the-“

DING DONG

  

 

   “I’ll get it.” D.O got up and answered the door.

 

   “Hi you must be Kyungsoo. I’m Stella Lee you can call me Chaemin if you like. Nice to meet you!”