3 Sentence Fanfic

Infinite 100 Fics Challenge

A/n: My friend (x) and I were in my anthro class and it was almost ending so I got bored. I told her to give me a pairing  and a word and I would write a 3 sentence fanfic sorta thingy. It was hard ;-; Enjoy! Also....MinKey...sorta....   >:)    cr. to owners of pics.

 

 

Myungsoo/Sunggyu; Monkey

Sunggyu sighed in resignation as he found Myungsoo clinging to his body once again. Because he was a heavy sleeper, he could never feel when Myungsoo crawled into his bed and attached himself to his side. He honestly felt like a mother with his baby attached to him much like a mother monkey with her growing child.

 

 

Minho/ Key; Vasectomy

Minho awoke to see Key climbing onto him with a large pair of cooking scissors in hand. He realized he was tied to the bed when he tried to push Key away with fear as a sly smile graced Key’s features. His mind flew back to the threat given about touching Key’s finished pastries and he began screaming for his life.

 

 

Myungsoo/Bamboo wife; Dream

Myungsoo was holding her by the beach, the sun setting across the ocean. He pressed himself against her as the laid side by side.Meanwhile, Sungyeol watched the disturbing scene of Myungsoo cuddling his bamboo pillow calling out ‘yeobo’ in his sleep before snorting and walking toward the kitchen shaking his head in disbelief.

 

 

PST A/N: Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONGWOO! A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL WAS BORN ON THIS DAY ;U;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

omg. look at him! HE'S PERFECT~!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!111!