White Horse [one-shot]

White Horse [one-shot]

 

SUNGMIN (POV)

“Do you love me?” He asked. “Yeah,” I said. “Do you give me a chance?” “Yes,” I said. That time his innocent angel looking face is saying sorry to me. But every time I gave him another chance he’s still fooling me over and over again, and I’m so stupid to realize that.

      THE NEXT DAY……………….

“Minnie, can you give me some money?” He asked. “Okay, how much?” “150 won,” “Okay,” then I handed him the money. “Thank you,” he said while kissing me and I bid goodbye. Suddenly, I remembered Ryeowook, “Oh my, maybe Ryeowook is waiting for me in the restaurant,” I said. (5 minutes later) “Hi,” she greeted. “Why did you call me?” I asked. “My boyfriend and I will meet here and I want you to know him,” she said sweetly. (10 minutes later) Her boyfriend arrived. “Hel…, Sungmin?” “Kyuhyun, how dare you!” then I slap him. “Minnie wait,” he said. But I didn’t listen.

KYUHYUN (POV)

“What’s wrong?” Ryeowook asked. “Nothing, just wait for a sec. okay?” I said. And she just nodded. I followed Sungmin. “SUNGMIN,” I shouted. “What?” “Do you love me?” “Yeah,” “Do you give me another chance?” “NO!” she shouted. “I’m sorry!” I said. But she didn’t listen to me instead I went back to Ryeowook. “Do you know Sungmin?” she asked. “No,” I said. “Let’s go home now,” I said. “But…” “NOW,” I shouted. She just nod “Sorry for shouting at you,” “Never mined that,” she said sweetly.

SUNGMIN (POV)

That day I always cry and cry. I always remember him. “Sungmin forget him you can find someone who’s better than that guy,” I said.

             THE NIGHT COMES……

Someone is knocking at my door I opened it and it was Kyuhyun. “Sungmin I’m so sorry for what happened at the restaurant,” he said. “PLEASE SUNGMIN FORGIVE ME,” I told him to stand up. “I’m sorry Kyu,” I sadly said. I left him and I ran while crying. I decided to kill myself. I hurriedly run and went to an 8-storey building. I climbed until to the rooftop. “KYUHYUN, I LOVE YOU,” I shouted. Suddenly I heard people shouting “Come down here,” they said. The police and Medias gathered down shouting “Don’t jump,”

KYUHYUN (POV)

I followed Sungmin down the downtown. There I saw people, police and Medias gathering. I asked one of them “What’s up?” I asked. They said there’s a girl trying to jump I tried to peep and saw Sungmin. “SUNGMIN,” “KYU,” “Don’t try to kill yourself,” “What’s my role in this world in this world if you don’t even love me,” “I LOVE YOU SUNGMIN,” “But it’s too late now to catch me now,” “Sungmin I’m begging you to stop that,” “I’m so sorry KYU,” “SUNGMIN, NO!” Then she jumped of the building and I heard a loud crashing sound. I cry and cry until no more tears left “I’M SORRY SUNGMIN AND I LOVE YOU,” I said. That day I realized how I loved Sungmin than Ryeowook.

                                          THE END